Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70657
biomed162216
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453198
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48317
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37167
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2012, 09:33 PM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Well he was at least born a crow shit on a fencepost and the sun hatched you out.
: yikes:
And you are a Independent HUH. I have to keep asking because.....I think you are full of SHIT......
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:08 PM   #17
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Hey there, genius (that would be cpLj), have you been contacted by TBone (Pickens, not the guy on here) for your contribution to offset the $30million hickey you fagroamericans in Stoolwater just took on the life insurance premiums for old, large donors?

All anyone's gotta do is wait - you'll take care of yourselves. Always have, always will.
no problem, Boone will take care of everything
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:38 AM   #18
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Odumbo said he'd ". . . been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." - Obama 2008 campaign event, Beaverton, OR.
And Bush said that he saw the first WTC get hit by a plane on TV (which wasn't even aired). He also said about 90 million other stupid things I could post, but don't care enough to. Presidents (and people) make mistakes when speaking all of the time *shrug*.

As far as 57 states went - I always assumed he meant to say 47 and was talking about the continental US but I give people the benefit of the doubt even if I don't like them all that much.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:27 AM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
And Bush said that he saw the first WTC get hit by a plane on TV (which wasn't even aired). He also said about 90 million other stupid things I could post, but don't care enough to. Presidents (and people) make mistakes when speaking all of the time *shrug*.

As far as 57 states went - I always assumed he meant to say 47 and was talking about the continental US but I give people the benefit of the doubt even if I don't like them all that much.
You 'assume' incorrectly. He actually said there were 58 states, even though he was born and educated in the 50th -- and last -- state to be admitted!

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." - Obama 2008 campaign event, Beaverton, OR.

Here are a few more:

Obama believes "Austrian" is the language spoken in Austria.

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died - an entire town destroyed." - 2007 campaign speech citing a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people.

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"We’re the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad" [To where?]

"Abraham-Come-Lately Lincoln was the founder of the Republican Party" [Lincoln wasn't a founder of the Republican Party]

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." [Obama’s argument for Obamacare]

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system."

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith."

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly."

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard."

Where again is “Cinco de Quatro” (4 May, 2009) celebrated?

Obama is a “Constitutional” lawyer who cannot remember the preamble to The Declaration of Independence:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal. [Long Pause: endowed by their Creator omitted] Endowed with certain inalienable [sic: unalienable] rights: life and liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” September 15, 2010, Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute speech

“We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal, endowed [by their Creator omitted] with certain inalienable [sic: unalienable] rights: life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That’s what makes us unique.” September 22, 2010, New York fundraiser Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that each of us are endowed [by their Creator omitted] with certain inalienable [sic: unalienable] rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.” Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee October 18, 2010.

And his most recent reference regarding President Hayes:

President Odumbo's latest incident of historical illiteracy

In mocking the GOP, Odumbo cited an anecdote about President Hayes [BTW, General Hayes was a Civil War veteran who actively engaged in the fight against slavery] in which, upon using the telephone for the first time, Hayes 'purportedly'* said, “It’s a great invention, but who would ever want to use one?”

“That’s why he’s not on Mount Rushmore,” Odumbo said. “He’s explaining why we can’t do something instead of why we can do something.”

But Nan Card, curator of manuscripts at the Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center in Ohio, told TPM that the nation’s 19th president was being unfairly tagged as a Luddite.

“Hayes really was the opposite,” she said. “Hayes had the first telephone in the White House. He also had the first typewriter in the White House. Thomas Edison came to the White House as well and displayed the phonograph. Photographing people who came to the White House and visited at dinners and receptions was also very important to him.”

*While often cited, Card said Odumbo’s cited quote had never been confirmed by contemporary sources and is likely apocryphal. A contemporary newspaper account of his first experience with telephone in 1877 from the Providence Journal records a smiling Hayes repeatedly responding to the voice on the other line with the phrase, “That is wonderful.”

. . . . There's more after that—and keep in mind, this isn't Odumbo displaying his ignorance in off-the-cuff remarks. This was from a prepared speechwhich means that a truckload of people reviewed it, edited it, and approved it. It's just that no one bothered to fact-check it.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ng_633962.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:47 AM   #20
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You 'assume' incorrectly. He actually said there were 58 states, even though he was born and educated in the 50th -- and last -- state to be admitted!

Yes, like I said. I always assumed he meant to say 47 with one to go making it 48 - aka the continental US.

And really, do you want to go into stupid shit presidents say? I could overload the database with Bush quotes.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:52 AM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
[/font]

Yes, like I said. I always assumed he meant to say 47 with one to go making it 48 - aka the continental US.

And really, do you want to go into stupid shit presidents say? I could overload the database with Bush quotes.

a sample would be totally acceptable

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

We all know Bush is stupid, but he isn't President anymore. And just because Bush was stupid and dangerous doesn't mean the Democrats get to elect a stupid and dangerous President just to get even. That doesn't even make sense. I have an idea. Why don't we elect someone who ISN"T stupid and dangerous, regardless of which party s/he belongs to?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:39 AM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
We all know Bush is stupid, but he isn't President anymore. And just because Bush was stupid and dangerous doesn't mean the Democrats get to elect a stupid and dangerous President just to get even. That doesn't even make sense. I have an idea. Why don't we elect someone who ISN"T stupid and dangerous, regardless of which party s/he belongs to?

one of those doesnt exist

and FWIW, you somehow managed to bring up Shrub on another thread all by yourself, soooooooooooooo
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:24 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
a sample would be totally acceptable

Obama is a “Constitutional” lawyer who cannot remember the preamble to The Declaration of Independence -- not once, but multiple times -- and these remarks are scripted:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal. [Long Pause: endowed by their Creator omitted] Endowed with certain inalienable [sic: unalienable] rights: life and liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” September 15, 2010, Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute speech

“We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal, endowed [by their Creator omitted] with certain inalienable [sic: unalienable] rights: life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That’s what makes us unique.” September 22, 2010, New York fundraiser Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that each of us are endowed [by their Creator omitted] with certain inalienable [sic: unalienable] rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.” Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee October 18, 2010.

And this was also scripted:

President Odumbo's latest incident of historical illiteracy

In mocking the GOP, Odumbo cited an anecdote about President Hayes [BTW, General Hayes was a Civil War veteran who actively engaged in the fight against slavery] in which, upon using the telephone for the first time, Hayes 'purportedly'* said, “It’s a great invention, but who would ever want to use one?”

“That’s why he’s not on Mount Rushmore,” Odumbo said. “He’s explaining why we can’t do something instead of why we can do something.”

But Nan Card, curator of manuscripts at the Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center in Ohio, told TPM that the nation’s 19th president was being unfairly tagged as a Luddite.

“Hayes really was the opposite,” she said. “Hayes had the first telephone in the White House. He also had the first typewriter in the White House. Thomas Edison came to the White House as well and displayed the phonograph. Photographing people who came to the White House and visited at dinners and receptions was also very important to him.”

*While often cited, Card said Odumbo’s cited quote had never been confirmed by contemporary sources and is likely apocryphal. A contemporary newspaper account of his first experience with telephone in 1877 from the Providence Journal records a smiling Hayes repeatedly responding to the voice on the other line with the phrase, “That is wonderful.”

. . . . There's more after that—and keep in mind, this isn't Odumbo displaying his ignorance in off-the-cuff remarks. This was from a prepared speechwhich means that a truckload of people reviewed it, edited it, and approved it. It's just that no one bothered to fact-check it.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ng_633962.html

BTW, you are stalking again, CBJ7.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2322478&postcount=3

Hypocrite.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:55 PM   #25
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Impossible
People that are not stupid and dangerous

DON'T RUN FOR OFFICE

They get a real job
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:58 PM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
And you are a Independent HUH. I have to keep asking because.....I think you are full of SHIT......

Sounds like a expert on being full of shit.bet your eyes are brown,and yes i am a independent.you right wing thug.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:05 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Impossible
People that are not stupid and dangerous

DON'T RUN FOR OFFICE

They get a real job
Wave, you have a point there.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:06 PM   #28
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

My ECCIE Reviews

COG we'll always elect someone stupid and dangerous, that's what American politics has become :P

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women