Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2011, 04:44 PM   #16
Int3rested
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

bottom line...what works for you..
Int3rested is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #17
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
No reason to be fuming on the inside huh?, really, so if your boss cut your paycheck short, you would be okay with that. Oh.

He knew my rate changed.

It had been over six months, I just threw a number out there.

Maybe I should just be happy he came to see me....yea. Dude Im not a "please come see me every week gal" I tour.
I think you missed my point completely. It's your choice about who pays what and whose grandfathered and for how long. But here's a dude that paid what he always paid. Unless you and him had a conversation regarding the fee he might not thought the fee change applied to him. Every provider has a different policy. Either take the deal or don't and move on. I just don't think it's a reason to be pissed at the dude.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:56 PM   #18
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I've never been grandfathered.

Woe is me.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:02 PM   #19
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why do I find this so hard to believe.

Are you not a repeat client with the ladies Rambro.

I know its at least one lady who has you grandfathered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post

Woe is me.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:02 PM   #20
Barny Stinson
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

i have never been grandfathered either. but I like variety and don't repeat much. i do have a couple ladies that i repeat with for a few reasons but the lady has to make a great impression on me and make me want to come back! oh and the ladies i see more than once have either not raised their rates or have lowered them for me because i have seen them many times before. i like it when i am appreciated and it is nice to know that customer service is not totally dead!
Barny Stinson is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:59 PM   #21
kend61
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

From past experience you should always pay current rate unless specifically told otherwise. If you feel entitled to a granfathered rate ask. Let the lady be the judge. I personally don't ask for dsicounts only because if a lady offers me more time or offers a deal then I know she cares. If she doesn't oh well. All I can do is be me. Im sure one day it all evens out. Lisa congrats on being cool to the guy hopefully he realizes what you did.
kend61 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:59 PM   #22
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I'm not even comfortable with the terminology. I can tell, I'm not going to go quietly into old age. Lisa, you showed a lot of class handling the matter the way you did, but if you were really "fuming" about it, then you were being less than true to yourself. With such clients, it might be best just to clarify things at the start. Sadly, if one of my favorites raises her rates above what I feel comfortable with, I take that as a sign that it is time to move on.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:52 AM   #23
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

This is an excellent thread! It is good to see the points of view from both sides.

My personal policy is that if you do not visit at least once per month, you are not grandfathered. I believe popping in once every six months just doesn't constitute being a regular client. Regular means REGULAR, as in I can count on you coming to visit. The knowing that someone is going to keep coming back, that we get along great, and that they are a regular and thus surprises (surprises of the bad kind) will be at a minimum is what makes it worth grandfathering them.

Thanks for the thought provoking thread chica!
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:15 AM   #24
Hobbyfun
Lifetime Premium Access

Lana you said the guy was a pain in the ASS does this mean Greek is on the menu now??
Hobbyfun is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:49 AM   #25
MarieLynn of DFW
Seeking Discreet Gents 💋

User ID: 44
Location: Alliance-Fort Worth-DFW Airport-Amsterdam-Switzerland
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post

Woe is me.
Rambro Creed, I believe I saw you a long time ago and whatever rate I saw you at, at that time you are grandfathered in at that rate. So yes, you are grandfathered by me. No high benjamins for you! I do this with all my clients, yes, even the ones I saw when I first started at that special "introduction rate" from 2007. Not every Companion does it this way, but for me, it is my way of showing appreciation to my loyal and sweet clientele.

ML

MarieLynn of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:04 PM   #26
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
My rule of thumb is.........If I have seen a gentlemen within a year and more than once, I would give him the grandfather rate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyansFun View Post
I do have certain people who if they see me frequently, I give them a break.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marla View Post
My personal policy is that if you do not visit at least once per month, you are not grandfathered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieLynn of DFW View Post
I do this with all my clients, yes, even the ones I saw when I first started at that special "introduction rate" from 2007.
I believe this is the reason why it is such a variable topic, every lady has her own definition of "grandfathered" and applies it at their own discretion. Some ladies are using it as a reward for regulars...which is wasn't originally intended for. As you can see, I quoted every girl who offered her take on the grandfathered rate and each one is vastly different from the other. So, I would say....ask. There seems to be no median.
dentonseek is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:20 PM   #27
The Stig
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

I do not understand why all the hobbiest have a problem with pricing. So many of them invoke the 'market' and 'supply and demand' as the holy grail of what the price should be. But they fail to recognize the fact that provides have their own cost which increase. The hobbiest need to accept any increases in price and they should ether pay or move on.
Now if a deal is able to be negotiated then so much the better. But if this one of their ATFs' and they have any empathy for the ATF then work with them. Instead of grandfathering the old price maybe the price would only increase 50%. Compromise always works.
Do you think Exxon would every grandfather the price of oil to one of its oldest clients, maybe a discounted price but never the original price.
The Stig is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:26 PM   #28
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagochef View Post
Do you think Exxon would every grandfather the price of oil to one of its oldest clients, maybe a discounted price but never the original price.

If Exxon had 400 competitors, it might think about it....and factually they give a pretty hefty Volume Discount.

No matter how firmly you believe that pussy is a commodity and should have a price flow along with supply and demand...it isn't. Price will always be an issue. If a provider posted herself on GroupOn....she would make a killing.
dentonseek is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:59 PM   #29
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Yes, we did engage before. I'm [pleasantly] surprised you remember.

Oh, thank you very much, MarieLynn.

Is there a smiley for a huge, blushing EAR TO EAR smile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieLynn of DFW View Post
Rambro Creed, I believe I saw you a long time ago and whatever rate I saw you at, at that time you are grandfathered in at that rate. So yes, you are grandfathered by me. No high benjamins for you! I do this with all my clients, yes, even the ones I saw when I first started at that special "introduction rate" from 2007. Not every Companion does it this way, but for me, it is my way of showing appreciation to my loyal and sweet clientele.

ML
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:48 PM   #30
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm glad you started this thread...as I was just pondering today how to address grandfathering.

Someone that has seen me from the day I returned - about 3 times now or more...asked to be grandfathered..he's also a client from before I left the biz. Of course I said yes.

Guys who saw me before I left...and paid a higher rate back then than what I am running now? And try to book with me after my rates go up...and ask me for my "returning rate"...I"m not so sure how to handle that right now. I think it's much easier to handle that question when they have seen you in the last few months.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women