Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2011, 02:49 PM   #16
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Ok, ladies, how should I have handled this one?
Session is a week away. I asked for 90 min. I booked through ECCIE pm. On the ECCIE showcase, there is no 90 min. rate and multiple hours are not just a simple multiple of the hour rate. I check her website and p411 for a 90 min. rate and find two rate schedules which are different from the ECCIE rate schedule.

I sent a pm asking in as humorous and gentle way as I could, how many governmental engravings I should bring. I've met the lady socially and we converse comfortably on occasion, but this will be our first bcd session.

How should I have handled this situation?
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 02:59 PM   #17
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

As I kick Tntangie on the ankle and True whatever too lol. I never said i ask nor did I say I was going to ask but there are more providers offering specials and discounts outside of there posted rates. HOwever I am not sure if a lady should be offended if asked if they are offering specials or any promos via pm, p411 or whatever form during the initial contact. A provider can say yes or no. Once answered then that should be the end of convo as far as rates. Now if a guy asks for prices or specials upon arrival please send him on his merry way.
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 02:59 PM   #18
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Don't forget that unless the client on ECCIE has Premium Access he can SEE your showcase but he can't see the portion that shows donation.

The OP said the question was asked AFTER he passed her screening. Ever think that maybe he doesn't have PA and wanted to find that out?

He didn't ask a single thing (as far as we know) prior to her checking him out.

If you (or any other providers) were afraid that a fully screened client was looking to trap you into saying something that might get you arrested then you really need to re-think your screening methods.....

Next you're gonna tell me that when a fully screened client lets you know that he is into Greek and that it has been mentioned in reviews and on your showcase but all they say is that a tip was involved and no "upcharge" for that is on your showcase, he is supposed to GUESS what it's gonna cost him to stick it in your ass?
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:14 PM   #19
true_whatever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
As I kick Tntangie on the ankle and True whatever too lol. I never said i ask nor did I say I was going to ask ...
And I answered your question, from my point of view. My answer wasn't directed AT you, just answering the question Although your question does seem to be targeted towards the ladies or Safire specifically, so perhaps I shouldn't have even offered my opinion? Either way, no disrespect was intended toward you at all. It's all good dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong
If you (or any other providers) were afraid that a fully screened client was looking to trap you into saying something that might get you arrested then you really need to re-think your screening methods.....
She said she was uncomfortable. This seems to imply a LE concern, but could also just have been a severe turn-off for her or something else, not LE related at all. There's tons of things a guy OR a lady can say post-screening that would utterly kill the mood and cause the other to want to immediately cancel/end the session - and many of them have nothing to do with LE.

I guess it boils down to this: is discussing donations in this manner considered rude, normal, dangerous, etc. I think the answers to that question would be largely subjective.

To each their own.
true_whatever is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:50 PM   #20
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well how did he find her.

She has a showcase. (Okay if he has PA)
She has a website.
She has P411.

Why didn't ask her before screening?
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 07:17 PM   #21
ca1962
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

The first time I see a provider, I email something to the effect:"I would like a two hour date with you tomorrow night, I see your two hour rate on your website and notice you give a $25 discount to P411 members, which is appreciated".
I've never had a problem.
ca1962 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:13 PM   #22
Guest070413
Account Disabled

User ID: 59862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
I was, once, also told that if the food is in the refrigerator it won't go bad because we made sure it was at the right temperature...

All screening does is make sure things are at the right temperature. It does not mean that all will now be immune from going bad or that if it does it is somehow failure on our part. The person I spoke of I screened... I have his name, email, number, P411 w/16+ oks, his Eccie handle and anything else I may have needed before meeting anyone. All the same just because I have done all my work to be prepared does not mean that things will not go sour because the temperature was right. Being fully screened does not mean that it is ok to then throw discretion out the window because all should be ok. In theory it may seem so until you maybe get to be one of the lucky ones that finds out the hard way that theory doesn't always equal reality. Most of us have many concerns on either side, getting our wrists slapped is only one.

Discretion is in place to protect both sides not just us ladies. I see what you gents mean when you refer to the confusion, but if I am asked a question and I politely ask if you have looked at my website, then I would hope you would go take a look at my website. If a gent persists his questioning without taking a hint it then, for me at least, can become uncomfortable. If a lady has a special offer and an email and you are that unsure maybe you could copy and paste the ad you found then send it in an email request titled 'appointment request'. However, I have not ever been on the non-provider side so this may be an ignorant idea also for reasons I did not think of. What I was told by the few I know, with far more hobby experience than I, is that it is never a good idea to forgo discretion.
Guest070413 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:19 PM   #23
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

im not that bright and dont recall ever needing to discuss rates.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:26 PM   #24
Guest071315
Account Disabled

User ID: 2857
My ECCIE Reviews

If someone discusses rates in person and is new, I politely reschedule since it completely spooks me. I don't mind questions before the session through p411.
Guest071315 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:54 PM   #25
Barny Stinson
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

well and this is just me i figure what ever the lowest posted rate is i pay. i figure its because i am a member of that site i get that rate. i usually contact through that site but will also after getting a response from that site send a message from p411 for screening. i have only had one issue and was asked to return and add to the donation. we talked and split the difference and she said she was not aware and would take care of the change. most ladies here are good people and will make it right. anyway just pick the website you contacted her through and go for it!
Barny Stinson is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:59 PM   #26
Lexy Laye
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1339
My ECCIE Reviews

How about just asking,

"Where can I go look to make sure I have the most current information?"

or

"Can you send me a link of your current information so I will know before I come over?"
Lexy Laye is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:31 PM   #27
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Hmmmm, I have P411 with some Provider OK's and, I think, no BCD or payment drama floating around and no history of, ahem, "negotiating." So, I can't ask a simple, direct question? Some of the fine ladies have been known to increase their rates and I really don't want to show up light in the financial loafers. Probably just me thinking that there's some overthinking going on.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:53 PM   #28
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

damn him to hell for asking!
TexRich is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women