Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2010, 09:31 PM   #16
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

lol!
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:53 PM   #17
harleyguy
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Wigs can be fun, think of all the stuff you can do with them. It could help the lady by giving her courage to do something she would never do. Hell if it turns her into a bad girl then she ought to do it...

But then there was this time I was dating a woman. I never knew she had hair extensions. We went to bed and I woke up in the middle of the night with it on me, not attached to her, and I freaked. I took a book off the nightstand and tried to kill it!!! Needless to say, I pissed off my girlfriend and the relationship suffered for a while because of it...lol.

So there are good thngs and bad things about wigs or hari extensions.
harleyguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:54 PM   #18
Htowner
Ambassador

No men with wigs however, do.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:03 PM   #19
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil red Robin View Post
I have a few in my closet!
I wear them when I go drinking off post! That way if I run into an NCO or officer from my office, they won't recognize me.
Wait... what... Ohhh... you meant the ones you wear on your head... Right? I was flabbergasted since everything else on you is all natural. Oh wait ... it is right? Oh, never mind ... I still love you anyway. I gotta go recharge the cattle prod....
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:12 PM   #20
oldbreed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
No men with wigs however, do.
??????????? Frightening!
oldbreed is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:28 PM   #21
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default O.M.G

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyguy View Post
Wigs can be fun, think of all the stuff you can do with them. It could help the lady by giving her courage to do something she would never do. Hell if it turns her into a bad girl then she ought to do it...

But then there was this time I was dating a woman. I never knew she had hair extensions. We went to bed and I woke up in the middle of the night with it on me, not attached to her, and I freaked. I took a book off the nightstand and tried to kill it!!! Needless to say, I pissed off my girlfriend and the relationship suffered for a while because of it...lol.

So there are good things and bad things about wigs or hari extensions.
Now that is the funniest thing i read all freaking night, so did you kill it?? just asking, this is why i keep my hair out of sight, i don't want my hair bleeding, (im just joking)
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:29 PM   #22
Guest040810-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

nah! its all good. if she don't mess with my merkin i won't mess with her hair extensions.
Guest040810-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:34 PM   #23
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW HARLEYGUY!
I will need to think about wearing it to bed if I end up fuckin this guy..but like what am I supposed to say 'um excuse me while I freshen up and come back as blonde? Noooo I loove fuckin with civies (no p4p guys) I think I will just get up before he does get sexy and wake up next to him lookin blonde and hide the wig and play stupid make him wonder who he left with..they little joys in my life!

Nice Ginger! I might need to get your #!!
I love wigs.

Lisa Lisa thats what its all about having fun exploring new looks good for u. and I am glad I made u smile!

Trnch..It looks REAL it really does its so much fun wearing it incognito when I am singing Its like an escape...I do not think I could sing without it..I tried once at this hotel lobby in L.A. after I checked in I went to the bar to grab a drink while I was waiting for the luggage and after the bartender started pouring he said "you look like you could use some Brittney Spears and handed me the microphone..um ya...The entire hotel heard me It was so much fun that all the ladies in the bar joined in and we ended up singing for hours ya but the next morning I was soooo embarrased the hotel staff was like "oh hi ms.cant sing for shit" I decided after all the looks If I want to play Rockstar I am wearing the wig! Here is a pic fromt that..

Where is the wig shots and video LRR...I missed it!

AND Gator...El CAPITAN extension is purrfect, i know I shared it with 2 other mouths!
YUM..goodtimes!

Okay, I will play a video of me singing so you know see what I mean..

...or NOT!

Maybe a NOT a good idea here...I promise the only sounds you will hear are HARDER FASTER DAMMIT!

Besides, it only sounds good with the wig on at the pub with others DRINKING

and me shakin it.

Any other ladies besides Ginger here wanna show off their wigs?

I will not lie I was just stooopid I spent 800 on long blond hair extensions once, I wanted the long hair that hit my ass look. Those hurt at night when you would lay your head down.. I had them on for 5 days then had them removed.
They looked great but OMG the little knots on your head, ouch!
Not a good idea ladies they really hurt and then maintenance is a bitch its no fun if you like guys pulling your hair during sex either because you are worried about your investment.

I think the best part about having them put on was the sexy hair dresser that spent 4 hours talking to me about her sexual interests..yum yum yum..
Too bad she was as straight as a board, I did end up setting her up with SOMEONE...

She was a naughty girl he took her out to a strip club to get get "warmed up" and all she did was mingle hand out business cards to the dancers.

No happy ending AT ALL.

Some of these civie girls are such bitches!

:ranting!

Kisses,
Cercy
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:19 PM   #24
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

I love wigs, and back in the day use to where T-falls, of course those were the big hair days. If my wigs could talk. lol I use to wear them on calls, go out dancing and wind up with those suckers hitting the floor or coming out in the guys hands. I threw one on a chair one time and my girlfriend thought it was her palmeranium.
I want to hook up with Ginger too, because I don't know of any good wig stores in this town.
AlexisSoftTouch is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:20 AM   #25
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quoted by Venusnova
Maybe a NOT a good idea here...I promise the only sounds you will hear are HARDER FASTER DAMMIT!

It is amazing how good that can sound coming out of your mouth too VN
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:56 AM   #26
mrhunt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Wigs or not a big deal I think they are fun. Venus I have herd you sing and your voice sounded sweet to me. Of course I could not hear real good with your thighs stuck to my ears. I think you should try out for American idle.
mrhunt is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:30 AM   #27
Hunteradventurer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

No Wigs! I was seeing a new R&T+ and noticed that her hair felt like there were extensions, no big deal, right! As things progressed and heated up we slid off the massage table, she wanted me to hit it from behind (who am I to deny a log haired hottie). I proceed with one hand on the hips and the other with a hand full of locks (no extensions full wig). The whole wig comes off in my hands to reveal a short boy cut head of hair (action reaction), woody went instantly limp with no possible recovery. Nothing ventured nothing gained but damn what a SURPRISE!!!
Hunteradventurer is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:40 AM   #28
Egrbvr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

makes me wonder if there are other parts held together with duct tape
Egrbvr is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:56 AM   #29
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer View Post
No Wigs! I was seeing a new R&T+ and noticed that her hair felt like there were extensions, no big deal, right! As things progressed and heated up we slid off the massage table, she wanted me to hit it from behind (who am I to deny a log haired hottie). I proceed with one hand on the hips and the other with a hand full of locks (no extensions full wig). The whole wig comes off in my hands to reveal a short boy cut head of hair (action reaction), woody went instantly limp with no possible recovery. Nothing ventured nothing gained but damn what a SURPRISE!!!
That's would be my biggest fear. Grabbing a handfull of hair, giving a good yank and...........
"OMG I just pulled her head off, Now what am I going to do with the body?"
boardman is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women