Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2011, 03:44 PM   #16
Alyssa Nicole
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24613
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Center, I always knew I liked you
Alyssa Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:54 PM   #17
Nitwitboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Yes Alyssa, I feel the same. I had a smelly provider that people love and will never go back.
Nitwitboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:59 PM   #18
Alyssa Nicole
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24613
My ECCIE Reviews

I told my ATF who wrote a "smelly review" that if he ever had that problem again to title that review..."FDS does NOT stand for Forget Da Soap" LOL
Alyssa Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #19
Reeltalk
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenterLock View Post
Somewhere this did a flip from "Ok ladies..." to "Ok guys..." Can't picture "one time" doing it for any of the ladies I've seen here or elsewhere. Sure I guess it's possible... but I just can't see it.
It did for a second. I think I should have asked the question in a two-fold way from the start. We guys encounter this "attachment" issue more so than providers. Probably would have made it a bit more interesting (and lasting).

But I still would love to hear from that super hott provider who will fulfill many of our wildest fantasies by telling us that it happens to them as well.

Man if I was a provider I would be taking this opportunity to say I felt this way about a few unnamed clients - making 'em all think they may be the lucky lotto of love winners. Too bad all the providers here are more honest than I would be as a woman. Lol!
Reeltalk is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:22 PM   #20
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeltalk View Post
The truth of the matter is - most of us are not this guy (obviously).
Speak for yourself. Oh, all the ladies try very hard to hide it (they're all excellent actresses) and would deny it if you asked them, but I know . . . .
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:46 PM   #21
Reeltalk
Account Disabled

I know Chevalier. They've been PM'ing me for the last hour that you're the man. Oops! Cats out da bag now!
Old 01-18-2011, 04:57 PM   #22
Guest051711
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

As Alyssa stated if the funk is there then the FM wont be back, not matter how hot the girl is! I like the passion that I receive from my ATF and the texts I will get every few days just to chit chat and see how im doing.
Guest051711 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 06:18 PM   #23
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

There are some guys that I have seen before that were so freaking hot I didn't want too see them again because I would have done it for free. And no that's no fair to do.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 06:34 PM   #24
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
There are some guys that I have seen before that were so freaking hot I didn't want too see them again because I would have done it for free. And no that's no fair to do.
Thanks!!
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:10 PM   #25
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Have you ever had a client that you were so attracted to or maybe even had only one encounter with - that caused you to avoid him (or consider it) because you were "too" attracted to him?
Definitely not. I do as little denying myself of pleasure as possible. Bring on the repeat visits. Rowr!

Quote:
Then after the session you felt handled sooo right, that it made you feel something feminine that you haven't felt in a long while.
I'm a little sad -- and mystified -- that you think we feel sensual fulfillment so rarely, 'cause it's kind of a job perk.

Edit on rereading the thread:
Ohhhhhh. I'm slow. What I meant to say was:

"Baby, you're so hot. You're the hottest guy I've ever been with. No one else makes me feel the way you do. And your helmet is soooo big..."

Did I get my lines right?
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:58 PM   #26
Nitwitboy
Valued Poster

NIce reference to the helmet. You are twisted Carrie. I love it.
Nitwitboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:54 PM   #27
Reeltalk
Account Disabled

I'm a little sad -- and mystified -- that you think we feel sensual fulfillment so rarely, 'cause it's kind of a job perk.

Sorry if I came off that way Carrie. Wasn't trying to say or imply that providers are absent of having frequent sensualities. I never meant to say that. I was talking about the type of feelings and emotions associated with that guy you would see on credit. Lol!

I believe Tara confirmed or should I say gave me the answer to my query in saying that special guys do come along from time to time.

I'm relatively new to this and so I often wonder if there are any "Pretty Woman" stories. I have met so many beautiful ladies who are everyday, down-to-earth, just-plain-folk sweethearts.

So I imagine that there are those that were swept off their feet, wedded and living an altogether different life outside the hobby with hubby and kid(s). Are there?

Isn't it crazy interesting that some of us have to experience life within the hobby - just to understand and accept people who are just as kind-hearted and loving as anyone else. I mean it's so ironic to me that people who have lived in "the hobby" are probably more forgiving of "affairs" and infidelity than those outside the hobby who condemn them.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:00 PM   #28
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Have you ever had a client that you were so attracted to or maybe even had only one encounter with - that caused you to avoid him (or consider it) because you were "too" attracted to him?
No
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:15 PM   #29
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

The ladies put up with our fat, old, smelly @sses, because we bring the Benjamins. There's quite a bit of guys around here, that are @ssholes even to other hobbyists, can't imagine most of this ladies around here wanting to be with those @sswipes without the Benjamins.
Oh btw, great move by going off topic talking about smelly @sses.
From what I hear there's lots of stinky eccie dudes around here.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:19 PM   #30
Ivy Chick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 50795
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I have been in this situation. I wont go into details.

Would I stop seeing him? NEVER....but I have had to put my emotions in check.
Ivy Chick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women