Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2014, 11:35 AM   #16
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortisb43 View Post
I can see where ladies wouldn't want to risk inadvertently hurting a regular's feelings. .
I think any man who sees a lady regularly, knows that other men will see the same thing in her that he does. If just being reminded that she see's other guys hurts his feelings, then the hobby isn't the place for him....otherwise just seeing your ATF has a new review out would insight jealousy. Do you get jealous when you see one of your favorites has a new review?
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:36 AM   #17
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
I don't see anything wrong with it as long as no one posts handles or last names.
Or that they fly a plane and their name is Mark or work at a Chevy dealership. That's too much info. I'm not attacking you, just offering you some sound advice or (advise) for all the grammatically challenged souls out there.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:41 AM   #18
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

hungry.jpg
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:53 AM   #19
Chaataca
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongeykong View Post
I don't think any of them want to disclose that information as to damage the ego of their current clientele by pointing out the experience that made all other experiences forgettable if it's not them. Or maybe they do. I am interested in hearing either way.
Sounds like those particular guys need to stop being vagina's and concentrate more on satisfying the vagina.
Chaataca is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:04 PM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The ladies love me. I am clean. I am quick, two minutes and its nap time. And I have 1.3" of dangling death with which to leave them wanting more ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:05 PM   #21
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaataca View Post
Sounds like those particular guys need to stop being vagina's and concentrate more on satisfying the vagina.
True, some men are pussies..........with cocks, lol!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:19 PM   #22
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
I don't see anything wrong with it as long as no one posts handles or last names.
I get your point, but I see a lot wrong with this kind of thread..........if you do not post handles, then why post? If you post just first names and the guys who have seen you for sessions and their first name is not the one mentioned, THEY will not call you back. All guys know you are a provider and you see many different men for sessions, but they want to make them feel as if they are the best you ever had, and this thread may do it for one or two guys, but if that is all you need, then by all means, tell your other clients they are not the best you have had and see how often your phone rings.

IMO, this type of thread needs to go in the ladies forum.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:45 PM   #23
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

We could make this REALLY interesting.

Here's an idea for you, Honey:
Post a thread in the Ladies' Only Forum asking the girls to PM you their top three clients. If they only have one, so be it but not more than 3. Beside the clients' name, they could type a few words why they like him: great lover, fixes cars, shoulder to cry on, always on time, never cancels, sense of humor, dangling death, blah blah...

Give it few months. Tally the votes and post the results, percentage-wise. Maybe so-and-so client gets 30%, the next most liked gets 25%, etc. Put the ladies' comments (anonymously of course) by his name to understand why he got all those votes.

This could be a "Clients of the Year" type thread. Reading the anonymous comments might actually give some of us fucktard guys a little insight on what you ladies like. Of course, we'd ignore it, haha.

This would all be anonymous and the ladies would really have to trust you that their favs wouldn't be revealed. Sure would be interesting...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:58 PM   #24
RangoFett
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
WTF would you care what other guys feel? Dudes participate in this environment for different reasons. Maybe some dudes enjoy the convo and being able to please a woman because they lack that at home. Maybe some dudes just like drilling the pussy. What's next? Cock size? I'm with Ze from an earlier post. There is a great deal of discretion that is somehow been lost these days. I know I eat pussy well, I don't need any reassurance from a provider.
RangoFett is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 03:41 PM   #25
Chaataca
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangoFett View Post
WTF would you care what other guys feel? Dudes participate in this environment for different reasons. Maybe some dudes enjoy the convo and being able to please a woman because they lack that at home. Maybe some dudes just like drilling the pussy. What's next? Cock size? I'm with Ze from an earlier post. There is a great deal of discretion that is somehow been lost these days. I know I eat pussy well, I don't need any reassurance from a provider.
I dont care. However I am not one that would get butthurt and / or piss and moan about a provider posting that a particular hobbiest is more memorable than others.

I dont personally give two fucks why or what other guys do or dont do as far as hobby'ing goes.

But, if provider JuicyVajayjay posts up that ol' JimBob jackhammered her slot pocket until the bedposts broke, and that it is forever ingrained into her sexual memory, all those that grumble, whine, and cry need to reach down and make sure they still have a pair. Because chances are... they jumped ship.
Old 07-30-2014, 03:56 PM   #26
RangoFett
Valued Poster

Quote:
I dont care. However I am not one that would get butthurt and / or piss and moan about a provider posting that a particular hobbiest is more memorable than others.

I dont personally give two fucks why or what other guys do or dont do as far as hobby'ing goes.

But, if provider JuicyVajayjay posts up that ol' JimBob jackhammered her slot pocket until the bedposts broke, and that it is forever ingrained into her sexual memory, all those that grumble, whine, and cry need to reach down and make sure they still have a pair. Because chances are... they jumped ship.
She can, it is in the powder room. Also, ol' Jimbob has probably already posted his encounter in the review section. So it is probably a moot point. Don't ya think?
Old 07-30-2014, 04:03 PM   #27
Chaataca
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangoFett View Post
She can, it is in the powder room. Also, ol' Jimbob has probably already posted his encounter in the review section. So it is probably a moot point. Don't ya think?
Well of course. Its a completely unnecessary post, like 99% of the posts on here. But the "panties in a wad" aspect of it is the ridiculous part.
Old 07-30-2014, 04:11 PM   #28
RangoFett
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well of course. Its a completely unnecessary post, like 99% of the posts on here. But the "panties in a wad" aspect of it is the ridiculous part.
I think you are confusing "panties in a wad" with "some dudes perfer discretion".
Old 07-30-2014, 04:19 PM   #29
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

On the off chance I'd be on a callback list, I'd sure as hell wouldn't want it posted in coed.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:47 PM   #30
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
I think any man who sees a lady regularly, knows that other men will see the same thing in her that he does. If just being reminded that she see's other guys hurts his feelings, then the hobby isn't the place for him....otherwise just seeing your ATF has a new review out would insight jealousy. Do you get jealous when you see one of your favorites has a new review?
I want to say this without being rude but not really sure how.

"I think any man"....first you can't assume to know how we think anymore than I can understand how a woman thinks.
Of course we know our ATF sees other people but that sure doesn't mean we want to hear about it. Also if my ATF was to mention another client instead of me you never know how that would impact me. You saying that if that hurt my feelings then this hobby isn't for me is an ignorant statement. You have no idea why different people are in this hobby.

I will say this as nice as I can. Without direct permission, a provider should pretty much never mention a client on here for any reason other than a safety issue.
I was mentioned by a provider in some guy's ISO the other day and it made me feel very uneasy.
99% of the time I only see provider's who only post ads. I don't have to worry about crap like that with them.
L.A. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women