Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35663
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2010, 03:23 PM   #16
scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

in the Oval office...

signed Bill
scooter is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #17
SoFonda
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16074

In a Men's Restroom in a hospital. In a courtroom waiting for the jury to return.
SoFonda is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 04:51 PM   #18
2wheels2fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

In the butt. (obscure game show reference)
2wheels2fun is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:50 AM   #19
TechOne
Valued Poster

On top of city water tower in Austin, Texas...spotlighted by 3 or 4 huge spots! Even got a mention on the front page of the newspaper!

On a homemade river raft, floatin' down the Cumberland river in Eastern Kentucky in the Appalachian Mountains, in front of spectators!
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:37 PM   #20
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

When I was in college, I once had sex on the football field in the center of the stadium. Now when I see that stadium during a game, and thousands of people are in the stands, I always think about that spot on the field.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:07 PM   #21
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

In the movie theatre during "The Sound of Music". Adds a whole new dimension to the song "Climb Every Mountain"!
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:39 PM   #22
Jaleh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 32816
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelatoo View Post
And then Band Camp.....
Really?? Did we make the tubas flare when I came?
Jaleh is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 04:31 PM   #23
trubrit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

This wasn't true sex, more like dry humping except for the fact we were in salt water.

In the Mediiterranean Sea while on vacation in Majorca. I was teaching a girl I had met how to swim. I was supporting her while she was practicing the breast stroke (I was doing some breast and pubic bone stroking at the same time). When I removed my hands, she swam away a short distance, stopped and placed her feet back on the bottom. My "periscope" was up and looking as she came back to me so excited about her accomplishment. She put her arms around my neck and jumped wrapping her legs around my waist landing on top of "you know what." She started moving and all was going good until I got greedy and tried to move the restricting clothing. Not here, was the response. She jumped off and went back to the beach. I swam around for a while to allow shrinkage. Unfortunately, we never did connect despite my attempts. Hell, what can I say, I was young and the hormones were working overtime.
trubrit is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:48 PM   #24
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Ooooh, reading these has gotten me soooo excited. Mmmmmnumnum, think I'll read em again.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:53 PM   #25
Lonesome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default Strip clubs

#1 - Purple Palace in Memphis.....packed house due to a featured performer, Kathy Willets.....while all eyes were on center stage, a young lady got on her knees and performed a bj at my table. I thought it was sex at the time, cause this was before I learned from our President that a bj is NOT sex. I was lucky to have not been arrested, even though Memphis was pretty wild at the time.

#2 - Rick's Tally-Ho in Vegas.....started as a lap dance in open area.....she raised up my shorts and exposed junior, I thought maybe she was gonna give me a bj, but she mounted me cowgirl style. After a few strokes, she got off and told me to take her to a private booth to finish.....it was then too late to backout, at whatever cost for private. As soon as we got there and she closed the curtain, she mounted again and rode until I was ready to pop, then got off and let me finish in her mouth. That time, I was lucky to have not gotten a STD or worse. It was great fun at the time, but very stressful for the next few weeks until I gave in went for the first time ever to be tested for STD/HIV.

These occurences happened quite a few years ago, before I learned a session with an Independent Provider is much better, safer, and 100% sucessful, whereas many hours and much $$$ can be spent in a strip club with nothing but blueballs to show for it.
Lonesome is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women