Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35663
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-24-2010, 06:48 AM   #16
mtndew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby sinful View Post
.....and even when specials are offered/posted they still don't schedule no matter how great a girls reputation is.
Three things need to come together before someone makes an appt. The Want, the Financial Capability, and the Schedule. Many times the want is constantly there, the advertised special may ease the financial capability hurdle, but the schedule won't budge.

Robynn mentioned (I'm paraphrasing) that she is worth more. Of course she is. She and everyone else on this forum is priceless. You can't put a dollar figure on a person, no matter how hard we may try. The question is at what height does she want the client's financial capability hurdle to be. Unfortunately, it is so high now that not many will be able to cross. What's important though, is whether it's at a level that she is satisfied with. If so, God bless her, but I don't think she and I will ever be able to meet.
(I know, her loss, right? )
Old 08-24-2010, 08:21 AM   #17
sadie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1867
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry you had to endure the back lash of a jerk Robynn. Unfortunately it happens. It's your business so you have every right to dictate the rates. In a small market as AR, that rate will be hard to demand depending on your financial goal yearly. Ofcourse as you stated, if you already have a good base of clients paying that anyway, you are set in addition to traveling to larger markets. Good luck to you!
Old 08-24-2010, 08:44 AM   #18
Livonia
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robynn View Post
thank you.. i feel like i should have been at this rate from the beginning.. really with my services ..ive been selling myself short so to say.. nothing against newbies.. most of my regulars pay me this anyway! wish we could have met.
I am also confused with this statement, and want to come to the defense of other providers. Robynn, I have read your reviews, you seem like a great, caring person. But you offer nothing more than any of the other other providers offer that I can see. In fact some other providers offer more than you, and for the Arkansas standard price of $200-$250.

As others have stated here, and I have stated elsewhere, you seem to think New York prices will work here in one of the poorest states in the nation. It won't. Now if you offered that price for 2 hours like Shelby (I beleive she is the one) does, it works for others. And I agree with a poster who posted that it feels like you are comparing the truly horrible experience you recently had with those who can't pay much. If you asked the padies I have seen, I hope they will tell you I am one of the nicest person they have met, even though I am poor due to health issues. It feels (and this is only my personal opinion) that you are judging and rejecting based on income. Again, I wish you nothing but success, but you may be more successful in big cities with the fee that you seek.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:52 AM   #19
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtndew View Post

Robynn mentioned (I'm paraphrasing) that she is worth more. Of course she is. She and everyone else on this forum is priceless. You can't put a dollar figure on a person, no matter how hard we may try. )
I think mtndew's comment above is worth repeating, again and again...

This thread has evoked an interesting, thoughtful and civil discussion. I want to thank Robynn and wish her happiness and safety in all her endeavors...

Huck
Old 08-24-2010, 10:36 AM   #20
guest031513-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livonia View Post
I am also confused with this statement, and want to come to the defense of other providers. Robynn, I have read your reviews, you seem like a great, caring person. But you offer nothing more than any of the other other providers offer that I can see. In fact some other providers offer more than you, and for the Arkansas standard price of $200-$250.

As others have stated here, and I have stated elsewhere, you seem to think New York prices will work here in one of the poorest states in the nation. It won't. Now if you offered that price for 2 hours like Shelby (I beleive she is the one) does, it works for others. And I agree with a poster who posted that it feels like you are comparing the truly horrible experience you recently had with those who can't pay much. If you asked the padies I have seen, I hope they will tell you I am one of the nicest person they have met, even though I am poor due to health issues. It feels (and this is only my personal opinion) that you are judging and rejecting based on income. Again, I wish you nothing but success, but you may be more successful in big cities with the fee that you seek.

Arkansas as a whole may be one of the poorest states in the country but LR and NWA both have some very wealthy areas. I highly doubt any girls on this board base their fees on where their state ranks by income. They charge what works for them. Anyone with good business sense would be a fool to tell her not to charge this rate IF she can get it.

No need to take things so personal. Sorry to hear about your health and income status but these girls are here to get paid for their services, it is a business. It is great that the girls you have seen would say you are very nice and I am sure they appreciate being treated that way but the greeter at Wal-Mart just very well may say the same thing about you, does that mean she will let you set the prices for Wal-Mart or give you a discount? No, they price at what works..
Old 08-24-2010, 05:29 PM   #21
Guest010312-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 3481
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livonia View Post
I am also confused with this statement, and want to come to the defense of other providers. Robynn, I have read your reviews, you seem like a great, caring person. But you offer nothing more than any of the other other providers offer that I can see. In fact some other providers offer more than you, and for the Arkansas standard price of $200-$250..
First, let me say that although I am quoting you Livonia, I am not "attacking" you.....I know that many of the guys think this way. You just happen to be the one who posted it. When someone decides to see Robynn, or anyone else, they ARE getting something that other providers CAN NOT provide.....they are getting HER!!! We are all different, we are all individual people, and we all bring something different to the table - just as our clients do.

Just because another lady's rates are lower does not mean that the "more expensive" girl is "over-charging".....in fact, isn't it possible that the "less expensive" lady is selling herself short?!?!?! Just saying.....I do understand that Robynn's new rate is probably well over budget for most guys in the area, but that doesn't mean that she "isn't worth it".

Also, another common mis-conception is that the "standard price" here in Arkansas is $200-$250. After careful research of my own I have to disagree. After reviewing the showcases of 16 local girls plus one additional lady in the area who doesn't have a showcase the rate appear as such:

Below $200 - 2
200 even - 3
250 - 4
300 - 7
500 - 1

Bringing the actual "average" to $257.35!! Or said another way.....71% of the local ladies are $250 or more......47% are $300 plus!!!!

I'd also like to clarify that my "normal" two hour/incall rate is $600......the $500 rate is for outcall only. I only mention it to avoid any future confusion.

Kisses & Licks,
Shelby
Old 08-24-2010, 06:15 PM   #22
hyperkine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

This pricing discussion has reminded me of the Spitzer case, and this Slate article in particular:

http://www.slate.com/id/2186491

It argues that despite shelling out $4,300 for a session, the guy's downfall was that he didn't spend _enough_.

Ultimately there's a market for every price point and service level, from a $50 streetwalker bj, working class $125 bp girls, middle class $250 ecciers...all the way up to ten grand and beyond for some super-hyper-uber providers.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:00 PM   #23
Livonia
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby sinful View Post
First, let me say that although I am quoting you Livonia, I am not "attacking" you.....I know that many of the guys think this way. You just happen to be the one who posted it. When someone decides to see Robynn, or anyone else, they ARE getting something that other providers CAN NOT provide.....they are getting HER!!! We are all different, we are all individual people, and we all bring something different to the table - just as our clients do.

Just because another lady's rates are lower does not mean that the "more expensive" girl is "over-charging".....in fact, isn't it possible that the "less expensive" lady is selling herself short?!?!?! Just saying.....I do understand that Robynn's new rate is probably well over budget for most guys in the area, but that doesn't mean that she "isn't worth it".

Also, another common mis-conception is that the "standard price" here in Arkansas is $200-$250. After careful research of my own I have to disagree. After reviewing the showcases of 16 local girls plus one additional lady in the area who doesn't have a showcase the rate appear as such:

Below $200 - 2
200 even - 3
250 - 4
300 - 7
500 - 1

Bringing the actual "average" to $257.35!! Or said another way.....71% of the local ladies are $250 or more......47% are $300 plus!!!!

I'd also like to clarify that my "normal" two hour/incall rate is $600......the $500 rate is for outcall only. I only mention it to avoid any future confusion.

Kisses & Licks,
Shelby
Shelby,

I can see 250 or even 300 for some ladies. I will be blunt in my opinion. The raise to $500 is because she wants it. It will keep many good people away from her, but if she wants to be a rich person-only provider, so be it. I just didn't like her line that her services make it such, when she provides less services (according to reviews) than some of the others who charge less.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:29 PM   #24
MrGiz
BANNED

Is it just a coincedence than none of the moaners in this thread are already clients of Robynn's? HMmmmmm..... How can any of you possibly know her value as compared to any of your preferred, cheaper providers? You cannot!

This is not a Poor Man's Hobby!! Never was.... never will be!! The upper tier girls (yes... they are upper tier... and for good reason) are factually out of reach of many of the guys on this board.... so be it!! Robynn is obviously, not aiming for your business.... get over it!!

For the life of me.... I cannot understand the preference to tip a $200 girl $300....and see what it get's ya!! It's gonna get ya the same $200 service!! If ya'll cannot afford to experience the luxury of the finer providers.... you have no position from which to criticize their own successful business decisions!! They know what they are doing.... ya'll just don't have a clue what it is!!

Sorry Robynn.... for the loser client.... lookin forward to seein ya again, soon!!

Giz
Old 08-24-2010, 08:34 PM   #25
baldnbashful
Gaining Momentum

Is a steak at The Sizzlin the same at Ruth's Chris? Same cut of meat - just presented differently with different sides and a very large price difference. They may taste the same to some - others will swear by one or the other. Is a Porche that much better than a Dodge Hemi? To some yes - other no. They are both cars yet inspire different reactions from different people. By some of your logic we should all be able to drive what we want, eat what we want, live what we want and fuck what we want - all for the same price...but wait theres more - book today and get a double fisted blow job for the price of one. Come on folks...be happy with what you can get or afford and don't worry about what others are doing. Let me end with this....how much would you charge to let a strange, sweaty, smelly, hairy, man stick his prong up your ass while you tell him that was the best 3 seconds of you life....For me well lets just say that Robynn's price would be well below mine. It is her body, her twat, her mouth sucking your balls and it damn well her choice as to what she charges you to give you that moment in time where you are the king of the world.....Robyn - I wish you well...
Old 08-24-2010, 08:39 PM   #26
liquor1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

The market will work itself out. Those that can afford to play at higher rates will do so. If there are not enough clients who can afford it, the provider will have to reevaluate the rate being charged or go elsewhere. I know it can be expensive for some in these economic times, but I suspect there are many who are able and willing to play at the new rate. I will continue to see Robynn as she is a provider that is second to none, imo.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #27
Livonia
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Is it just a coincedence than none of the moaners in this thread are already clients of Robynn's?

Giz

Illogical statement as Robynn has also stated that for her already established clients, their prices are grandfathered in. So an increase in her fees wouldn't be a issue for them
Old 08-24-2010, 08:59 PM   #28
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Statement below intended tongue in cheek delivered as humorous thought to lighten tone of dialogue. If baffling or disconcerting to some, humble apology offered. Still seem funny idea to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
Marketplace is final judge of all enterprise. If fee too steep for client, can always seek pleasure in line with modest means. Everyone cannot go first class, but possible to enjoy most pleasant trip from less expensive seat.
Many cannot afford 500$ fee, but certain those who do will find money well spent. Own personal preference is for more pedestrian sport. If could afford would be most inclined to give 300$ tip to 200$ provider and let her try best to make it worth my while. Should be most entertaining.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:24 PM   #29
dddd1135
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default discrimination in favor of existing clients

Sounds like her unavailability to some hobbyists because of new price or because of failure of hobbyist to get acquainted with her under old pricing regimen is perceived as some sort of personal affront or unfairness. Get over it is my suggestion. This is a most subjective enterprise: an art not a science. Besides, she sez most clients pay her in the $$$$$ range anyways. For one, i like more than a hour with a provider when its repeat business-----I'm the one going back for more, and I'm not going back to be bored.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:24 PM   #30
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

nevermind
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women