Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2018, 06:36 PM   #16
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

What diplomacy (or any other activity) have you heard of?

"We do not like what's happening, either way, we don't like what's happening and hopefully it will get straightened out," he said, hours after U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haleycondemned Russiafor their "outrageous violation of sovereign Ukrainian territory" that marked "yet another reckless Russian escalation."

The girl gets it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
We cannot force our selves on every situation in the world. The President has to act rationally and not go off on every single flare up and insist we have the solution for everything.

Russia has nukes and a formidable array of weapons. It requires diplomacy in this case.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 06:46 PM   #17
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Eisenhower was president from 53 to 61. The sweet spot of your claim. He chose to leave the troops there. He said or did nothing to remove the troops.

trump was just as wrong about NATO as he is most other things.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...owes-vast-sum/

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...we-united-sta/

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ummit-news-co/

Plus some real funny stuff.

"His first question might well be, "Who are we defending Europe against now? I thought that the Soviet Union had disappeared three years ago." The answer would certainly astound him, particularly when he learned that NATO's former adversaries, including Russia, are now all aligned with NATO in a "Partnership for Peace."

Russia is aligned with NATO? Do you even read the stuff you post?

As far as the Soviet Union being gone, who do you think was the core? Russian force held the Soviet Union together.

[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1061089489]Why should the US still be in NATO? it's been 73 years since WWII ended and the Cold War ended in 1991.

Trump called them out for not putting in the resources they should and you are angry about that .. why?

i've seen a quote attributed to Eisenhower.......

"If in 10 years, all American troops stationed in Europe for national defense purposes have not been returned to the United States, then this whole project will have failed."

this means that the concept of NATO FAILED. by the late 1950's. i'll be generous and give you up to the early 1960's.

bahahaaaaa
Old 11-27-2018, 06:46 PM   #18
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Trump already did shit (or is reading a problem for you as well?), he started sending Javelin anti-tank missiles to the Ukraine some time ago along with other military aid.
That's like giving the police sling shots and telling them we are arming them to fight the Crips and Bloods
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 06:51 PM   #19
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Lying again. It never gets old for you.

And we're still waiting for a response.

Well, there was this response. A barleycorn response.

"Maybe I won't have the meeting," Trump said, according to The Washington Post. "Maybe I won’t even have the meeting . . . I don’t like that aggression. I don’t want that aggression at all.”

Quote:
You know I half expect Munchmasterman (what does that mean anyway?) do an Aragorn for us. Make a little speech, draw his sword, and rush single handedly towards the enemy...good luck with that Strider. Ukraine is not a member of NATO. As a military strategist I ask MMM how many ships does NATO have in the Black Sea? Enough to do more than provide target practice? It is so funny that these experts like MMM, MSNBC, CNN, and people with no skin in the game like celebrities and democrats are so fierce like little dogs. Of course, when their guy has the reins and Obama just freezes at the switch then it's all good and responsible. Of course, it would never occur to these "geniuses" to wait for a response. It's all about shoot shit first and think later. Remember how they loved Trump when he a democrat?
Old 11-27-2018, 07:02 PM   #20
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

You keep reliving the 2016 election because it's all gone downhill for you since then.
Things are looking good for the dems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
They all lead with their emotions. Still butt hurt over the 2016 election.
You had to go out of your way to see this like you did.

From fox news.
"The president's remarks come after relations between Russia and Ukraine intensified on Sunday, when Russian border guards fired upon three Ukrainian ships and captured 24 of their men as they were sailing through the Kerch Strait, near Crimea, which is the only outlet for Ukrainian vessels to the Black Sea.
"We do not like what's happening, either way, we don't like what's happening and hopefully it will get straightened out," he said, hours after U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley condemned Russia for their "outrageous violation of sovereign Ukrainian territory" that marked "yet another reckless Russian escalation."

So yes, you see it as a violation of Russian waters. And not even the trumpys push the bullshit that far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I saw this on the news last night and the headlines could just as easily read........"Boats seized after Ukrainians violate Russian Waters".

As for Munchy's Post, I fail to see what a maritime dispute between two Countries half a world away has to do with a Horde of illegals trying to enter the US illegally.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:05 PM   #21
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

If I were to address you directly I would say you appear to have a nice set of hogans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Excuse me. I support Trump - are you calling me a bully and a coward????????
Old 11-27-2018, 10:07 PM   #22
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
It doesn't matter what we want Trump to do. Trump is Putin's butt-boy. He'll do what he thinks Putin wants him to do.

We are at a time in history where countries controlled by powerful dictatorships are starting to flex their muscles and the countries of the past who kept the bad actors in check are in decline.

China's resurgence in the south china sea. Russia's annexation of Crimea. Saudi Arabia's blockade of Yemen are all actions they feel they can get away with because they don't fear reactions from NATO, Europe or the United States.

The war on terror, the invasion of Iraq and the rise of Islamic state that followed have sapped the willingness of the American people to be more involved. The best we can muster up at this point is sanctions on those countries and individuals that are breaking the international rule of law. However I don't think Trump will do anything about the situation in the Ukraine. Not even speak out against it.
I don't see any evidence of a Putin/Trump "butt-boy" relationship.

So you would impose sanctions. What kind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Trump can't do shit. Putin will pull the collar tighter. Putin knows he is the super power as long as trump is pos.
Trump can do plenty. He's already calling off a nuke treaty. You think the US is not the greater superpower?

You two guys are heavy on the homosexual imagery. Strange.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 10:50 PM   #23
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Give the Ukrainians the Javelin missile
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 04:15 AM   #24
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Give the Ukrainians the Javelin missile
Yes my Friend and Holiness. Just so I get this right, What's Donald J Putin's cut?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 12:36 AM   #25
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Yes my Friend and Holiness. Just so I get this right, What's Donald J Putin's cut?
That’s nonsense.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 02:52 AM   #26
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Forget these idiots. They say Trump does nothing, you prove them wrong. They say it's not enough, you think they want nothing less than a war. They call you a coward and an idiot while the mod is asleep at the switch like Obama was. By the way, the 1980s want their foreign policy back.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 05:09 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Forget these idiots.

They call you a coward and an idiot while the mod is asleep at the switch like Obama was.
Why are you denigrating our moderator and who are you calling idiots?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 06:36 AM   #28
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

What has he done for the current situation?

Nothing. Who said he hasn't done anything at all? Read the thread title again. And you teach at a college?
Quote:
Forget these idiots. They say Trump does nothing, you prove them wrong. They say it's not enough, you think they want nothing less than a war. They call you a coward and an idiot while the mod is asleep at the switch like Obama was. By the way, the 1980s want their foreign policy back.
You haven't proven me wrong. he has done nothing for this incident. You think I want nothing less than a war. Why? I never said that or implied that. Just because you think that doesn't mean anything. You just made that up. I called you a coward and an idiot?
Well if the foo shits, wear it. Because the moderator can't be expected to read every post, there is a thing called an RTM button. If you think a post is outside the parameters, you signal with that.

Do you expect us to believe you didn't know about that? This way you can blame the mod. But no. I bet you pushed the button and nothing happened. You are wrong again
Old 11-29-2018, 08:21 AM   #29
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Again, what do you want President Trump to do? Be specific.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 01:02 PM   #30
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

trump, according to y'all, has all the answers. So far he has canceled a meeting. Now you're trying to deflect the fact he has no course of action and hasn't said anything to condem the action other than babble speak.
It must suck being in a cult of personality when the leader is a lying douche-bag.

I mean, you know he lies, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Again, what do you want President Trump to do? Be specific.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women