Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2017, 11:07 AM   #16
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Well if you have no integrity , you stick with your party's guy.

So yea, the majority of folks in each party have no integrity in that regard.

But yes, if you want to be considered like Hillary Clinton , a person who makes excuses for bad behavior, go a head.
Yes, in this circumstance I would vote Moore before giving a liberal Democrat a additional seat in the senate to fuck me with. If the allegations are later proven true, that he broke some law they have the ability to remove him and have the Governor pick a different Republican. Based on these facts it is really a no brainier from a conservative point of view.

I think this was a planned attack and many holes are forming in their story. How convenient that after decades they chose to come forward after the statute of limitations, and after the election laws prevented the Republicans from putting someone else on the ballot.

It is interesting to note that the Democrats took over two decades, and allegations on a Republican, a few weeks before the election to be concerned with such things. It certainly did not keep them from supporting Bill, or Hillary in the last election.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 11:35 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post

I think this was a planned attack and many holes are forming in their story. How convenient that ....
... they would rather talk about a candidates alleged dating preferences of 40 years ago than the POTUS trip to Asia.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 12:28 PM   #18
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
True.... it is just that no one with an ounce of integrity should vote for this roy moore dude.
Voting for Roy Moore doesn't show lack of integrity. Trying to thwart his political chances with forty year old sexual harassment allocations with no proof is what shows lack of integrity. At this point it doesn't even matter whether the allocations are true or false it's the motive of the accusers that counts and Iam inclined to believe it's not about closure.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 12:47 PM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
.... I am inclined to believe it's not about closure.

Jim
It's about $$$$$$$~! A PayDay!
Old 11-20-2017, 01:20 PM   #20
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
As far as Roy Moore goes if he gets elected and it is proven that the allegations against him are true then he should be expelled from congress. That being said we shouldn't eliminate people just on accusations. This goes for both parties.
My big question on this whole thing, is SINCE all these accusations are 30+ years old, and thus NOT CRIMINAL, how can they be fully investigated since NO warrants or subpoenas can be issued to investigate..
So how CAN they be proven?

Quote:
Did you see the interview of the lady this morning on GMA? That was beyond credible.
Exactly how was what she said on tv, making her 'credible?"
ALso if as she said earlier, she never spoke about this with anyone else, AND NOW IS saying "the WaPo found ME" How then did they find her, if no one else knew of what had happened to her?

Quote:
True.... it is just that no one with an ounce of integrity should vote for this roy moore dude.
In that case there's a HELL Of a lot of NO INTEGRITY having voters out there, who voted for Clinton..

Quote:
Voting for Roy Moore doesn't show lack of integrity. Trying to thwart his political chances with forty year old sexual harassment allocations with no proof is what shows lack of integrity. At this point it doesn't even matter whether the allocations are true or false it's the motive of the accusers that counts and Iam inclined to believe it's not about closure.

Jim
Nor is it about justice.. Cause if it was, these claims would have come out LONG AGO when the statue of limitations would still be in effect, so they could make CRIMINAL complaints..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 01:21 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Voting for Roy Moore doesn't show lack of integrity.
Only if you did not see the interview of the accuser....she is very believable and along with Moore's lack of Defense.

Next , even if you do not believe her, Moore's admitted contact with teenagers while in his thirties should disqualify him to any person with an ounce of integrity.

But people like Kelly Ann Conway want that seat so they can give a huge tax break to their political donors. Talk about not draining the swamp!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 01:53 PM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Only if you did not see the interview of the accuser....she is very believable and along with Moore's lack of Defense.

Next , even if you do not believe her, Moore's admitted contact with teenagers while in his thirties should disqualify him to any person with an ounce of integrity.

But people like Kelly Ann Conway want that seat so they can give a huge tax break to their political donors. Talk about not draining the swamp!
Political donars? I didn’t donate and I’ll get a tax break under the congress’s plan. So will millions who aren’t “rich”. Maybe someone like you too!! Why don’t you think we haven’t had tax reform in 30yrs? It’s because of the rich private interests groups who donate to the likes of Hillary. She had twice as much money than Trump did in the last election. Trump had far more grass roots money. You should ask for better talking points. That’s been a lie forever.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 01:57 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Political donars? I didn’t donate and I’ll get a tax break under the congress’s plan. So will millions who aren’t “rich”. Maybe someone like you too!! Why don’t you think we haven’t had tax reform in 30yrs? It’s because of the rich private interests groups who donate to the likes of Hillary. She had twice as much money than Trump did in the last election. Trump had far more grass roots money. You should ask for better talking points. That’s been a lie forever.
If you think this present tax package will benefit the middle class long term, you have not read wtf they are proposing.

It is a fucking sham , designed to give the wealthiest a huge tax break and bloat the debt further so they then can cut ''entitlements'' ....which are your benefits like SS and Medicare.

They are fucking you like a Frog in a low boiling Pot who thinks he is taking a warm bath. You're soon to be cooked bambino.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 02:03 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
If you think this present tax package will benefit the middle class long term, you have not read wtf they are proposing.

It is a fucking sham , designed to give the wealthiest a huge tax break and bloat the debt further so they then can cut ''entitlements'' ....which are your benefits like SS and Medicare.

They are fucking you like a Frog in a low boiling Pot who thinks he is taking a warm bath. You're soon to be cooked bambino.

You’re boiling in your own bullshit.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 03:00 PM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You’re boiling in your own bullshit.
It's someone else's bullshit .... he is just regurgitating it.

He doesn't cut and paste any more, because he continually embarrassed himself by being unable to read it all before he did.

So now he just cherry-picks the parts he wants to believe.

Before one gets a "tax reduction" one must owe taxes!!!!!!
Old 11-20-2017, 04:21 PM   #26
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Go Roy Go!!! The fucking Pedo Roy is in the Hizzhouse
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:56 PM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycgj1ljVkf8
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:59 PM   #28
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Before one gets a "tax reduction" one must owe taxes!!!!!!
Exactly, About 45% of the country pay no federal income tax, about 20% of those get paid to not pay through tax credits. How do you give a tax cut to people who are getting paid to not pay taxes??
Old 11-20-2017, 06:09 PM   #29
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:

No, cut the identity politics. "If you vote for Roy Moore, you have no integrity" , not necessarily. I find this whole issue to begin to look suspicious. In a short period of time sexual harassment claims have been made public not only on Roy Moore but Actors like Kevin Spacey, Louie CK and even Sylvester Stallone. Now recently it's been Al Franken, I wonder who's next. So what are we going to do about it, besides talking about it and pass judgment on those that either support or condemn Roy Moore, my guess is not a dam thing other than the latter.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 06:23 PM   #30
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
No, cut the identity politics. "If you vote for Roy Moore, you have no integrity" , not necessarily. I find this whole issue to begin to look suspicious. In a short period of time sexual harassment claims have been made public not only on Roy Moore but Actors like Kevin Spacey, Louie CK and even Sylvester Stallone. Now recently it's been Al Franken, I wonder who's next. So what are we going to do about it, besides talking about it and pass judgment on those that either support or condemn Roy Moore, my guess is not a dam thing other than the latter.

Jim
Looks like Charlie Rose of CBS and PBS

"“CBS This Morning” co-host and longtime PBS star Charlie Rose has been accused by eight women of making unwanted sexual advances toward them and admitted to some of the misconduct in a statement, according to the Washington Post. Both PBS and CBS suspended him." http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...barrassed.html

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women