Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2020, 07:53 PM   #16
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
Another "Grievance" for the non-diverse.

I guess you guys are supportive of people of color being shot,choked,and murdered in the streets by LE.
That's pretty much what these racists are saying. They hate that others think black lives are important even when they don't have a ball or a microphone in their hands. Racists hate to be reminded they're racist.

Right Wacky?

Yes, I said so.

Racists.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 08:34 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
That's pretty much what these racists are saying. They hate that others think black lives are important even when they don't have a ball or a microphone in their hands. Racists hate to be reminded they're racist.

Right Wacky?

Yes, I said so.

Racists.

call me when yous stop killing each other in Detroit and Chicago. you tribers are so .. tribal. where did yous come from anyway .. Africa?

BAHAHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 08:43 PM   #18
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Rich people generally reject Marxism. Problem with the nba (and other sports tbh) is they aren’t rich through intelligence, but athletic ability. Mentally they’re no different than the rest of the hood and easily manipulated by ridiculous sloganeering like ‘black lives matter’.

Shit can be written on the moon. Just because something is "written", doesn't "make it so". And most definitely, most definitely, most definitely will not ever (ever, ever, ever) make anyone change their way of thinking. Ever. Certain "public behavior" may cease to appease people but, never the thoughts of another human being.

Move far away from the bullshit and it won't personally affect your life. It is a tad entertaining to watch people get all riled up though. Just a tad...
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 09:01 PM   #19
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

I don't even own a TV. People give TV all time there go in trash can.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 09:04 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
I don't even own a TV. People give TV all time there go in trash can.

do us all a favor. get BANNED again. Please!
Old 07-28-2020, 10:13 PM   #21
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

as long as adam silver is the commissioner of NBA, woke weasel will drag the NBA to the cesspool of poop. He's ruining the brand. I don't give a shit if 75% of the NBA is black, I'm not watching any game with BLM printed on the court. Keep politics out of sports. that would be the right thing to do, but the woke idiots keep falling for the BLM rubes and black race baiting syncophants.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 09:20 AM   #22
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

Right Wacky?

Yes, I said so.

Racists.

Right down the propaganda line of the NY Crimes - anyone not 'woke' is a "Racist".
Yet 9500 peersists inposting his Racist old dead white guy memes.

What a Hypocrite.
But - after all - its' all they got is to scream Racism and enable race hatred and riots in their effort to unseat Trump.

TDS on display.

Take a read here - 9500- but don't let the nukes from Eric swalwell go toyour head in Outrage_
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...lders-n2572756

Slated for Demolition? How The NYT Just Violated a Sacred Rule of the Woke Left

Matt Vespa
Posted: Jul 20, 2020 12:45 PM

The New York Times has got to go. It’s not because it’s liberal.

It’s not because they tossed out other liberals who held views that weren’t, you know, insane. Bari Weiss was one of the latest victims of the lefty mob, who just didn’t like her exposing their illiberal tendencies. These lefty crybabies are idiots in their politics, but they know the PR game. A prominent NYT writer ripping apart their arguments makes their defeat in the public arena more assured. Weiss had to go. Her scathing resignation letter just shows how intolerant, uninviting, and utterly insane the ‘woke’ ethos is—and why we all have a responsibility to stop these little Marxists wherever they may be. These folks have an agenda and a mindset that is not compatible with American values. Period.

For now, its Confederate statues, though it appears they have long moved on from that and are just for wanton destruction of property. No shocker; they’re a mob. Yet, the brand name flank maneuvers they’re pulling are equally nonsensical. When fruit snack names start hiding under the bed, you know we’re approaching peak insanity. Maybe we’ve already reached that, I don’t know. All I know is that the Times’ founding family were slaveholders, so I guess, based on the Left’s rules—either the family must resign, or the publication must go. These are your rules, lefties. The New York Post’s Michael Goodwin listed the very problematic history of the Ochs family. “It’s far worse than I thought,” he wrote:
It’s far worse than I thought. In addition to the many links between the family that owns The New York Times and the Civil War Confederacy, new evidence shows that members of the extended family were slaveholders.

Last Sunday, I recounted that Bertha Levy Ochs, the mother of Times patriarch Adolph S. Ochs, supported the South and slavery. She was caught smuggling medicine to Confederates in a baby carriage and her brother Oscar joined the rebel army.

I have since learned that, according to a family history, Oscar Levy fought alongside two Mississippi cousins, meaning at least three members of Bertha’s family fought for secession.

Adolph Ochs’ own “Southern sympathies” were reflected in the content of the Chattanooga Times, the first newspaper he owned, and then The New York Times. The latter published an editorial in 1900 saying the Democratic Party, which Ochs supported, “may justly insist that the evils of negro suffrage were wantonly inflicted on them.”

Six years later, the Times published a glowing profile of Confederate President Jefferson Davis on the 100th anniversary of his birth, calling him “the great Southern leader.”

Ochs reportedly made contributions to rebel memorials, including $1,000 to the enormous Stone Mountain Memorial in Georgia that celebrates Davis, Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson. He made the donation in 1924 so his mother, who died 16 years earlier, could be on the founders’ roll, adding in a letter that “Robert E. Lee was her idol.”

[…]

A week ago, I was “aware of no evidence or claims that any members of Bertha’s family owned slaves or participated in the slave trade.”

That statement is no longer accurate. I have found compelling evidence that the uncle Bertha Levy Ochs lived with for several years in Natchez, Miss., before the Civil War owned at least five slaves.
So, when will the historically illiterate 1619 project clowns stage an internal rebellion over this? They work for a paper that adored the Confederacy and owned slaves. They said nice things about Jefferson Davis. If nothing happens, then the ‘woke’ mob is failing to do their brand justice by no destroying this newspaper. The 1619 project morons are simply supporting slavery and white supremacy by staying silent on this. I’ve been told silence is violence. Well, what say you? You work for a paper that peddled in slavery and presumably live in a city that was named after one of the biggest slave traders in history, James, Duke of York, who eventually became James II, the last Catholic king of England.

We all know your ethos leaves no room for nuance. That’s the point. The standards are meant to be impossible so as to pave the way for destruction and woke reconstruction. Looks like some controlled burns are needed here, right? I mean, these are your rules, you progressive freaks. Until then, let the word go forth that the entire staff of The New York Times support white supremacy and their silence is causing violence to our country. Everyone who works there supports slavery too. I’m just going by the Left’s standards. Oh, this is such a fun game.

Thanks to DF for the original post!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 12:17 PM   #23
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Nobody gives a shit what you ~ 30 % watch or don't watch.

And yes you do have control of the remote ;

But where you are deluded is in the thought that your lack of viewership will impact things for NBA !!

Your time is going fast. Your outdated narrow minded views are extinct.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 12:18 PM   #24
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Nobody gives a shit what you ~ 30 % watch or don't watch.

And yes you do have control of the remote ;

But where you are deluded is in the thought that your lack of viewership will impact things for NBA !!

Your time is going fast. Your outdated narrow minded views are extinct.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 12:41 PM   #25
oeb11
Valued Poster

'you' ???
SomeOne did not bother to read the post - no doubt - not from the LSM narrative.

someOne does give a 'shit" - got all bent out of shape with two replies - !!!
Clue for the ' ClueLess ' Perseveration is poorly effective at establishing an idea.

What is next - DPST's have two responses - "Outrage" and "non-VIOLENCE" - as hannah-Jones defined it.

Thank You - sailor.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 01:32 PM   #26
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

I’m glad none of the Idiot Crew watch NASCAR because they truly kept politics off the track and out of the crowd. Or the Idiot Crew are hypocrites and only bothered because it’s something they don’t agree with.

In any event. Baseball players are kneeling, so will Football players. I think the Idiot Crew will just have to stop watching everything except Polo and Hockey. Fortunately for the NBA, NFL and MLB they could care less if they lose a few Idiots to be on the right side of history.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 01:34 PM   #27
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
The NBA is 74% African American.. and you're surprised that the NBA would support "Black Lives Matter". Really?
Considering that black men are only 10-12% of the male population, how is it OK they dominate the NBA with 74% of the available positions?

Seems like an adverse impact on Asian, Hispanic, Native American and white population clusters...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 01:39 PM   #28
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
I’m glad none of the Idiot Crew watch NASCAR because they truly kept politics off the track and out of the crowd. Or the Idiot Crew are hypocrites and only bothered because it’s something they don’t agree with.

In any event. Baseball players are kneeling, so will Football players. I think the Idiot Crew will just have to stop watching everything except Polo and Hockey. Fortunately for the NBA, NFL and MLB they could care less if they lose a few Idiots to be on the right side of history.
Without the people you refer to as "the idiot crew" around I guess we will see how the NBA will do.

I know of a company which used to spend over $100,000 per year on those stupid suites - they aren't doing that anymore. It was amusing to me all the fat people eating Tiramisu for dessert and cheering the freak show on the court.

I stuck to the healthy items on the fruit tray and couldn't wait to stop talking with all the drunken bores about who was going to be drafted next year, etc.

Who gives a fuck about the NBA anymore? Virtue signalling soy boys?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 01:42 PM   #29
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post

speaking of history .. have you forgiven yourself for selling your own into slavery in Africa? i mean .. you don't really believe that all those slaves were taken by huge fleets of euro whiteys by force when it was much easier to buy them from black tribes?

you "woke" brothers don't seen to want to talk about that.
Old 07-29-2020, 01:48 PM   #30
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

a baseball player, forget which team, and who, but the story was a couple weeks ago maybe

had to fall all over himself and apologize in advance and give heartfelt rationale of why he wont kneel for the national anthem

it really was sad to see the extent of the oppressive totalitarianism pervading America to such an extent that these guys feel the need to either give in and kneel or get prepared to be be attacked

there is no rational reason, nor any connection to the stated underlying need to kneel, to do it for the national anthem or to the flag

the stated reason has changed, it was America, then it wasn't , then it was the cops, then it wasn't the cops, but it really is all the above and more

if respect for all lives, love of the country and its constitution and respect for the flag and wanting law and order for all, is being on the wrong side of history, which it well might be, count me on the wrong side of history
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women