Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2014, 09:43 AM   #16
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

I would also suggest that you manage your expectations considering the services that you are looking for. You are not attempting to set a dental appointment, scheduling can be hit or miss( with the misses out numbering the hits). So be patient, these ladies get a lot of pm's that are a total waste of time and just sometimes just can't or won't respond to everyone they receive.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:48 AM   #17
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Most assistants I've seen also do not work 24/7.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 10:00 AM   #18
Nina Moretti
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1875
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Most assistants I've seen also do not work 24/7.
I do!
Nina Moretti is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 11:29 AM   #19
Angel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 262467
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally agree with this business popotentially being a burn-out. Responding to multiple emails can be just as draining as seeing a client. You have to constantly put on a face for clients or potential clients and it can be draining. On the other hand, this is a business of self-advertising and you are your own business. When you have your own business, you have to constantly work at it to continue to bring in the bacon, whether that's creating ad templates for yourself, getting new pictures taken, or whatever the case may be. I do agree with the concept of taking a few days off but make sure you open up your inbox and let potential clients know that you will be unavailable for the day and when you're available, you will get back in touch with them.
Angel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 11:44 AM   #20
missashleyapple1
Account Disabled

User ID: 181463
My ECCIE Reviews

I can only speak for myself, but ever since Nina has been handling my ads, emails and PM's everywhere (ECCIE, TER, P411, etc etc) I find more time to take care of myself, relax and just enjoy my sessions without having to stress over "the other part of the biz" If anything, I've had more new clients than I've ever had since then.

And when I meet this new guys, they always mention how fast she was responding to their requests (sometimes it could be 3 or 4 in the morning!) I don't know how she does it, but the guys love it when they get the immediate attention they're not accustomed to get. Whether I'm available or not, she let's them know that promptly.
missashleyapple1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 02:56 PM   #21
Nina Moretti
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1875
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by missashleyapple1 View Post
I can only speak for myself, but ever since Nina has been handling my ads, emails and PM's everywhere (ECCIE, TER, P411, etc etc) I find more time to take care of myself, relax and just enjoy my sessions without having to stress over "the other part of the biz" If anything, I've had more new clients than I've ever had since then.

And when I meet this new guys, they always mention how fast she was responding to their requests (sometimes it could be 3 or 4 in the morning!) I don't know how she does it, but the guys love it when they get the immediate attention they're not accustomed to get. Whether I'm available or not, she let's them know that promptly.
Thanks for the shout out Ashley, it's my absolute pleasure to work with an awesome lady such as yourself. I'm glad you and your clients are happy, it's my job to make your life easier. But I couldn't do it without you, you're on top of your game and I'm proud of you. Thanks for choosing me!

Sorry for the off topic mush... carry on guys...
Nina Moretti is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:27 PM   #22
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
With the exact message you wrote....

Had I happened to glance at it while on the go during the weekend, I likely would have just made a mental note to respond on Monday since there was no mention of an actual date/time you wished to see me, just a "lunch sometime". Some weekends I have the time to answer everything, other weekends I just answer those that are time/date critical.

Had you said "Hey, what are the chances of lunch today or tomorrow", I would have taken the time to at least let you know that it didn't work with my schedule this weekend, but if you'd like to schedule in the future, blah blah blah....
I would have done the same thing, Grace.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 08:56 AM   #23
Etrsk
Registered Member

I must be the worst hobbyist ever! Had something set up for lunch and just found out it was cancelled. Better than a NCNS I guess.
Etrsk is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 09:11 AM   #24
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

I turned you away today because I really do mean it when I say "no questions". While I will answer some questions that are trivial, say about what size shoe I wear or what color I currently have on my fingers, there are questions which will end all communication with me. You will learn that asking that particular question will get you the same treatment from many of the ladies here.

Good luck and hope this helps
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 09:14 AM   #25
Etrsk
Registered Member

Didn't mean to call you or anyone out (hence lack of any names in the entire thread). The info I asked about was sent to me on previous encounters.

But thanks for the feedback.
Etrsk is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 09:45 AM   #26
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I know. I just wanted to help you understand where you were going wrong for your sake.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 10:08 AM   #27
Etrsk
Registered Member

So once again I am the worst hobbyist ever. All names withheld.

After the posts last month I saw a previous provider. Everything went well.

Earlier this week I sent a pm to a provider about an afternoon appointment. A couple of pm's back and forth, we set a time, and leave it at me needing to send a pm on the morning of to confirm.

I do that, ask for a pretty minor schedule change several hours in advance, and am told that I made her uncomfortable. If the schedule was an issue that would be understandable.

I am not upset at the provider or anything. I just don't get it.

What am I missing?
Etrsk is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 10:42 AM   #28
Angel Ryder
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Did you request a time that she was not available to see you? Had you made prior adjustments before, or was this your first time?
Old 01-23-2015, 10:53 AM   #29
Etrsk
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim. View Post
Did you request a time that she was not available to see you? Had you made prior adjustments before, or was this your first time?
A little bit of waffling on my part during our first pm's. 75 vs 90 minutes. That was resolved pretty quickly imho.

I had to ask we just do 60. Same starting time. I gave several hours notice hoping it wouldn't be a major issue.

My schedule changed a little. It happens. Rather than do a last minute change I tried to do it in advance to be respectful of her calendar.

A person could ask the previous providers (only a few). I think they would say I am pretty easy going. That just makes recent stuff hard to understand, especially when I hear about all the other crap out there.
Etrsk is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 11:04 AM   #30
Angel Ryder
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe she was just worried that since there were a few changes and some back-and-forth, that you were possibly just yankin her tail. Sometimes, any little glitch before meeting someone new can set the other person off, for whatever reason because everyone is trying to be as careful as possible out here and make things as easy as possible.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women