Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2020, 07:58 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Exactly - if all kids get a free pass for saying anything it would be chaos!

If the kid is being used for a political message and taken seriously, perhaps that should have been considered before putting her out there. She is fair game now.
Look what the MSM did to Sandman! It appears he’s getting the last laugh. Anyways, IB is right. When Mother Nature says the world is done, it will be done. Nothing that mankind can do about it. Ask the dinosaurs.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 08:13 AM   #17
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
You obviously don't have any kids. If you did, you would know better as a parent. Shame on you. You don't pick on kids. You can pick on her parents but you leave that kid alone whether you agree with her beliefs or not. She is a child.

That little girl should never even be mentioned on this board. And I mean never. Don't mention kids on this board. That's not cool. Some of us have young daughters. It's not remotely funny to me and it shouldn't be funny to anyone... I have a healthy sense of humor. But just not about that.
Your comments should be aimed at Greta's parents. They are propping their autistic "child" up as a for rent spokesperson who, as another poster pointed out, can't be criticized. The media, her parents and those who exploit her should be shamed but won't because Greta represents SJW politically correct causes.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 09:45 AM   #18
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Now she's a Coronavirus "expert"...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/social...l-panel-report

LMAO!

She was not on a corona virus expert panel. She was just a guest on the show that was interviewed. Just like in recent weeks Rob Manfred and Alicia Keys were. They even used the same graphic to advertise. Social media did not "erupt" about the commish of baseball or a r&b singer being on the show.
smokedog01 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 10:13 AM   #19
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
She was not on a corona virus expert panel. She was just a guest on the show that was interviewed. Just like in recent weeks Rob Manfred and Alicia Keys were. They even used the same graphic to advertise. Social media did not "erupt" about the commish of baseball or a r&b singer being on the show.
But she was included in the list of "panel" members for a discussion specifically titled “Coronavirus Facts and Fears” and every other member brought in had health expertise.

Odd to include the youngster whose claim to fame is perpetuating climate change mythology as being in any way relevant to the discussion of Wuhan Virus.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 10:19 AM   #20
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Then again, her credibility is about the same as Fauci’s at this point so wth, might as well put her on a panel of experts.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 10:43 AM   #21
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
But she was included in the list of "panel" members for a discussion specifically titled “Coronavirus Facts and Fears” and every other member brought in had health expertise.

Odd to include the youngster whose claim to fame is perpetuating climate change mythology as being in any way relevant to the discussion of Wuhan Virus.

No, her pic was one of 4 in the ad for the show. So was Rob Manfred's. He is the commissioner of baseball. Hardly someone with health expertise as you claim. Nobody got upset about that because Fox viewers like baseball.

Old 05-16-2020, 11:01 AM   #22
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I'm always fucking around in this world. I love to waste my time on bullshit like having almost 6K posts on a whore board. You guys are fun to me though. I can be totally dishonest about everything to compensate for my severe intellectual deficiencies in RL.
FTFY.

Now tell us again about your three (3) Ivy League degrees, puke.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 11:21 AM   #23
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

WAPNER AT FIVE.....WAPNER AT FIVE.....WAPNER AT FIVE..........

Yeh, that’s who we need to be taking advice from on works climate conditions, a brainwashed retard.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 12:13 PM   #24
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
We'll agree to disagree. She is a child. A thread should not be started about a child... that's just my honest opinion. We are talking about a fucking autistic kid and more importantly, a child who is not even an adult yet. She should be judged accordingly. She is a child and her mind is not even fully developed yet. You leave that alone... It's not her fault that her parents are complete weirdos and encourage her. She just doesn't know any better. She's a fucking kid.
She is the same age as when I joined the navy. She is a public figure because of her parents.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 12:24 PM   #25
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

She had sexual reassignment surgery, which is a scientifically proven cure for dysphoria.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 12:25 PM   #26
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
Post a link of what your talking about. I see AC360 interviewing Greta as someone who proclaims to of had COVID19 (unproven).

https://www.facebook.com/FOXChatt/vi...5161222810853/

The baseball commish has had to cancel his season because of it. If the discussion includes consequence of having to deal with it, I can see his inclusion. After all, we are dealing with fake news CNN.
Old 05-16-2020, 12:37 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
She is the same age as when I joined the navy. She is a public figure because of her parents.
+1

And tens of thousands of other U.S. citizens have done the same.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 12:55 PM   #28
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Post a link of what your talking about. I see AC360 interviewing Greta as someone who proclaims to of had COVID19 (unproven).

https://www.facebook.com/FOXChatt/vi...5161222810853/

The baseball commish has had to cancel his season because of it. If the discussion includes consequence of having to deal with it, I can see his inclusion. After all, we are dealing with fake news CNN.

Here's the one with Greta and Rob Manfred

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1261084040440012802

Here's one with Alicia Keys

https://twitter.com/cnn/status/1253473771413004289

Nobody on fox complained about a dumb r&b singer being on the show. Or a fucking chef. I had to google that one because I admittedly had no idea who Jose Andres is.
Old 05-16-2020, 01:11 PM   #29
gnadfly
Account Disabled

What you posted are ads. Don't know what you are complaining about. That conservatives are not complaining about "person A" before? So? Greta has no expertise. Dunno how Keyes fits in and don't really care. BTW, Keyes isn't dumb. Go back into hiding.
Old 05-16-2020, 01:16 PM   #30
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Yeah, but kids are different now. My kids are definitely more well informed when I was their age because of the internet, but they look at AOC and they think her political views are normal. That's not how life is to me. You get off your ass and earn it and you don't look for hand outs from the government.

Then again, I pay for everything and my ex doesn't even work so they probably think it's normal to sit on your ass and have your bills paid.

Anyway, that kid's parents should be ashamed of themselves. You don't put a kid out there like that to talk about adult issues. If my daughter ever acted like that, she could forget about the internet. I'd buy her another puppy and tell her to just be a kid and enjoy because you are only given one childhood so worry about that shit later when you are an adult... I don't know much about that kid's parents but I assume they must be pretty batty.

I don't discuss adult issues with my kids. I will definitely do so when they are actually adults. But, I'm not trying to be a grandfather at my age so I definitely had to have the awkward sex talk with my oldest because I think he has a girlfriend he won't tell me about. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women