Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2012, 11:13 AM   #16
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

An ATF Sucks you dry, A Sugarbaby Bleeds you dry.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:22 AM   #17
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

You can get rid of an Wtf much quicker than you can a sb.
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:34 AM   #18
dallasBP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by luiz7667 View Post
DallasBP, make that 3 weeks/month.... remember?
greatness
dallasBP is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:14 PM   #19
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by joc1970 View Post
Some time I feel my kid is the only reason I stay married, other time I feel is the fear of lossing 50% of my asset that is holding my marriage together.
It isn't a total loss - the legal profession, in all its glory, benefits greatly from divorce.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:27 PM   #20
joc1970
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

True. Divorce has cross my mind. But my wife's lack of interest in me has been she focus all her energy on our children. And she also has a full time job that pay $100K plus. By the end of the day. She has no time for me. My business is very stressful, and I'm a pig. I have emotional and physical needs that has not been met. This is the reason why I'm doing this hobby.
This provider who approach me is young, white, and smart. I miss my last sugarbaby who is asian. Maybe I'm really looking for a new sugarbaby, because I have not find any provider who can give me what I was looking for.
joc1970 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:03 PM   #21
crunchtime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Whats the difference in a ATF and a Sugar Babie

About $29,95 unless you have an in store coupon LOL
crunchtime is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:23 AM   #22
GentleGiant2467
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Nailed It!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
An ATF Sucks you dry, A Sugarbaby Bleeds you dry.
+1
GentleGiant2467 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #23
Chrissy*GFE*Hales
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 92249
My ECCIE Reviews

When I have been offered that relationship it was a monthly allowance, no sex (unless you wanted to lol) and just a regular relationship ... I love my friends who do this for me we have a great championship
Chrissy*GFE*Hales is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:57 PM   #24
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So DallasBP, you get "all the benefits and none of the headaches" and you have to listen to her bitch, do her homework, learn about her life...WTF, you a glutton for punishment? Jesus, have a daughter and rent a ho, then you can listen, spend all your money, mentor, tutor and be a mechanic full time but keep your sex, at least, quiet and enjoyable.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:49 PM   #25
dallasBP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
So DallasBP, you get "all the benefits and none of the headaches" and you have to listen to her bitch, do her homework, learn about her life...WTF, you a glutton for punishment? Jesus, have a daughter and rent a ho, then you can listen, spend all your money, mentor, tutor and be a mechanic full time but keep your sex, at least, quiet and enjoyable.
Or for around $500-$1K a month, I get 2-3 times a week of anywhere from 30 mins to overnight of GFE fun, and when I don't want to talk to her for a week at time, so #*$& what. Here was my last arrangement: I paid for her apt, $600/month, and she met me at lunch to blow me twice a week, and at least once, sometimes twice a week, we went out (gasp yes on a real date like thing), then back to her place and fucked like bunnies. She also understood my life was my life and stayed out of it. If I got busy for a week, she didn't care. Sure, I helped her with her homework and talked to her, but I also enjoyed her company. Oh yeah, she was around from 19-21. Yes, I also bought her gifts occasionally, and generally treated her like she was spectacular -- except when I didnt want to deal with her or talk to her. A GOOD SB, is not that far removed from what most guys would think as the "perfect GF" -- except you don't fall in love with her (yes you like her, but don't love her) and she does what you ask.

The SD/SB relationship is very different than the provider one. I've done both. I prefer the SB, but completely understand not wanting the personal connection -- again, I prefer it. To each their own though
dallasBP is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #26
Iluvwomen
Gaining Momentum

I'm with DallasBP on this one. Last SB cost me quite a bit more than his but was well worth it. Would do it again in a minute with the right SB.
Iluvwomen is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:00 AM   #27
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

amount and extent of personal and financial arrangement
Roothead is online now   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:35 AM   #28
luv2luv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 132

I need to ask a question, and maybe it is a stupid one. I don't know. Is Chrissy right? Do SD/SB arrangements regularly exist with no sex involved? I'm having a hard time figuring why I would want to meet Chrissy for coffee/lunch, evening meals and perhaps a movie and never want to go beyond that ... especially considering that I'm paying a rather premium amount for that privilege. I certainly think I would love to meet some of these women who have beautiful minds as well as bodies for other than sex, but sooner or later, seems to me I'm gonna want to get horizontal. Am I wrong?
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:57 AM   #29
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183711
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I realize the thread is old but I still wanted to add my 2cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by joc1970 View Post
DallasBP- I agree. I used to have a "friend of benefit" just like you described. She was a student in UTD, and I was helping her through college and professional school. It was much easier to met a simple college student's demand and need. We both were happy with the "Arranged Relationship" until it ended when she moved out of state for her job in 2005. However we still remain good friends and keep in contact.
However....I just wonder can you really make a sugarbaby out of a professional provider? Their need and demand will probably be very different from a simple college student.

I'm not exactly sure why a girl in college would have less life expenses then a girl not in college??? o.O but I'm 22 and live on a "college student" budget so what do I know about the spending necessities of someone out of that college life. even though I don't go to school anymore.I wouldn't consider a college students "needs" simple, they just don't have any financial options that don't involve going into debt over it

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasBP View Post
Can a provider become a SB? Well, probably only if she's a new provider and doesn't need the money. Just think about the $250 provider -- two appts a day, five days a week, 4 weeks a month = $10,000.00. I would never, and never have, paid a SB more than $2K a month, plus extras. And while a SB having a BF doesn't bother me, sharing SBs with other SDs does.
actually unless the "new provider" has a day job wouldn't a new provider need the money more then a seasoned provider who's more financially stable

also damn 10,000/month if i get to the point where I am making bank like that I'll be one happy camper I could do so much with that have bills paid, expand my gothic victorian/lolita wardrobe, buy recoding software, hire myself a foreign language tutor,maybe even a voice trainer...yea definitely. shit I could afford to self publish and Mega market my novel. I'd be in heaven at that point marketing ain't cheap! And have enough to fund my internet radio show ($200/month) and Oh My the MASS amount of audiobooks would i be tempted to buy never again would I have to wait for it to be pirated...

but I suspect a providers business would have to be really booming and on top to make 10k a month that's living the dream. I can't even seem to get my business to start up

heck I could live off of 2k a month. I'd still be happy just have to pace myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasBP View Post
Or for around $500-$1K a month, I get 2-3 times a week of anywhere from 30 mins to overnight of GFE fun, and when I don't want to talk to her for a week at time, so #*$& what. Here was my last arrangement: I paid for her apt, $600/month, and she met me at lunch to blow me twice a week, and at least once, sometimes twice a week, we went out (gasp yes on a real date like thing), then back to her place and fucked like bunnies. She also understood my life was my life and stayed out of it. If I got busy for a week, she didn't care. Sure, I helped her with her homework and talked to her, but I also enjoyed her company. Oh yeah, she was around from 19-21. Yes, I also bought her gifts occasionally, and generally treated her like she was spectacular -- except when I didnt want to deal with her or talk to her. A GOOD SB, is not that far removed from what most guys would think as the "perfect GF" -- except you don't fall in love with her (yes you like her, but don't love her) and she does what you ask.

The SD/SB relationship is very different than the provider one. I've done both. I prefer the SB, but completely understand not wanting the personal connection -- again, I prefer it. To each their own though

that's kinda how I always picture the SD/SB relationship would be like. though I think you must have a clearer understanding of how it should work ideally. I have yet to come across someone that understood it that way.

that works alot better for me mostly because I don't feel the need to constantly be in contact with someone. if they go off the grid for 1-2 weeks with me, as long as its not after a fight or anything that disrupts the harmony of the relationship its All peaches. I've gone off the grid with friends for a couple of months
Secret_Amore is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:39 AM   #30
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Exclusivity and $10K a month
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women