Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41228
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2022, 02:35 PM   #16
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Horse pucky comes from horses and shills and partisans and government and profiteers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
That doesn't make sense... Hundreds of thousands of lives were saved because of Big Pharma and OWS...
Where is this imperial evidence of which you speaketh? Or is it conjecture? Supposition? Blind faith perhaps? Wishfull thinking? Because someone involved said it was so and the media dutifully megaphoned it from the rooftops?

You see, being not dead can be attributed to just about anything. You walked under a ladder and didn't die - so walking under ladders is now good.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 02:42 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

I like this. Not the content, but the style. Never a capital to start, and never a punctuation to finish.

The Scarecrow in the Land of Oz was patterned off neverhadabrain
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 02:48 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Where is this imperial evidence of which you speaketh? Or is it conjecture? Supposition? Blind faith perhaps? Wishfull thinking? Because someone involved said it was so and the media dutifully megaphoned it from the rooftops?

You see, being not dead can be attributed to just about anything. You walked under a ladder and didn't die - so walking under ladders is now good.
What was the Stephen King book based on the concept of stopping evil before it is apparent that it harmful will get one branded as evil.

Just imagine it is 1930 and you can see into the future and you're best friends with Hitler....would you kill him?

That is the position that you nonscientific, Q loving numbnuts have put the scientific community and its supporters in.

Fortunately, it is you nonvaxxed that are mostly the ones still dying.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 03:04 PM   #19
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

If you are healthy

never been sick
never had a prescription
never had the yearly flu shot

are you supposed to get vaccinated for this 1 virus ?
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 03:05 PM   #20
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

descramble that gibberish

on second thought, please dont try
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 05:13 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What was the Stephen King book based on the concept of stopping evil before it is apparent that it harmful will get one branded as evil.

Just imagine it is 1930 and you can see into the future and you're best friends with Hitler....would you kill him?

you recall they asked Jebbo Bush (the smart one) that question in the run-up to the 2016 race, yeah? guess what that idiot said? probably the same thing you would .. "Hell Yes!"

so professor .. what would happen if you went back in time and killed Hitler? we all live happily ever after? you realize that by doing so you could create an even worse horror than Hitler, yes?

and claim you are a realpolitik guy.

BAAHHHAAAAA

That is the position that you nonscientific, Q loving numbnuts have put the scientific community and its supporters in.

Fortunately, it is you nonvaxxed that are mostly the ones still dying.

except no one is dying. more people die daily from car accidents than covid at this point. never mind that the numbers are a total lie because they are. they are over-counted now and certainly were at the outset.

the current 7 day average "deaths" from covid is 525, that's 75 a day. in 2020 national statistics for automotive deaths was 28,824, that's 106 per day.

38,824 lives

The U.S. Department of Transportation's National Highway Traffic Safety Administration released its 2020 annual traffic crash data, showing that 38,824 lives were lost in traffic crashes nationwide.

https://www.google.com/search?q=us+c...client=gws-wiz

covid is over. each new strain is several times more contagious but several times less deadly.

here is Jebbo "The Smart One" Bush explaining why murdering Hitler (yes without a crime it would be murder) is a great idea!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkobIFk0Buw
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 05:20 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

There are fewer people dying because 95% of the population over 65 is vaccinated...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 06:06 PM   #23
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post

And I'm being conservative. President Trump estimated the lives saved at 90+ million worldwide. He said, "I think if we didn't come up during the Trump administration with the vaccine, you could have 100 million people dead, just like you had in 1917....You take the Spanish Flu, 100 million people, up to 100 million people, died. I think we'd be in that territory."

Even the lamestream media says the vaccines, made possible in record time by Big Pharma and the Trump Administration's Operation Warp Speed, have saved 2.2 million deaths so far, in the USA alone:

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/covid-...ry?id=83960103

So why do I believe this? Because President Trump said so! Are you calling him a liar, like the Democrats? Are you a Democrat?

In the words of your leader, come on man! Fess up. Come out of the closet. Know thyself. There's nothing wrong about being a Democrat. And you can count yourself as one of the proud few, like Kyrsten Sinema, who actually understand and fully appreciate our free market economy.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 06:14 PM   #24
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Comparing auto deaths with covid deaths is stupid as fuck. Auto deaths aren't contagious, they just happen. A virus left unchecked spreads rapidly and exponentially and as hospitals fill up treatment is scarce.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 06:22 PM   #25
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Comparing auto deaths with covid deaths is stupid as fuck. Auto deaths aren't contagious, they just happen. A virus left unchecked spreads rapidly and exponentially and as hospitals fill up treatment is scarce.
73,870 people died in the USA in automobile accidents in 2020 and 2021. 900,000 people died in the USA from COVID in 2020 and 2021. And 2.2 million more would have died in the USA without the vaccines!

And if that makes me stupid as fuck, then so be it.

It will take many years for seat belts and speed limits to save as many lives as the vaccines have, which were brought to market in record time thanks to Big Pharma and President Trump's Operation Warp Speed!
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 06:23 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:

isn't "contagious" in the strictest sense but tell that to someone who got run over crossing the street.
Old 04-11-2022, 07:29 PM   #27
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
73,870 people died in the USA in automobile accidents in 2020 and 2021. 900,000 people died in the USA from COVID in 2020 and 2021. And 2.2 million more would have died in the USA without the vaccines!

And if that makes me stupid as fuck, then so be it.

It will take many years for seat belts and speed limits to save as many lives as the vaccines have, which were brought to market in record time thanks to Big Pharma and President Trump's Operation Warp Speed!
I've read estimates of up to 40million deaths possible in the US alone without ALL of the mitigation efforts. Distancing, shut downs, masking, etc.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 07:59 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
I've read estimates of up to 40million deaths possible in the US alone without ALL of the mitigation efforts. Distancing, shut downs, masking, etc.

you believed the fauci fraud. that's what it was. no way it was ever going to be that bad. you know why? that would be almost 12 percent of the total US population of 330 million. it's not that high a percent of total population in any nation anywhere in the world, not even the shithole nations like India and Brazil.

you bought the "fauci fear".
Old 04-11-2022, 08:22 PM   #29
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I’ve got ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine in the medicine cabinet, didn’t need either. I treated Covid with NyQuil and Tylenol, it was no big deal.
nyquil?? really?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 08:27 PM   #30
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Add the number of people killed by sharks
VitaMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women