Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2015, 10:59 AM   #16
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearslut View Post
inform your client that we are now into another hour
An hour is just that 'an hour'

I've noticed when we do mention it suddenly we become the not so great provider
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 11:26 AM   #17
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
So you started a conversation with him about him not paying enough for your time, and when he offered to pay more, you told him not to worry about it.

You can't understand his confusion? Why have the conversation in the first place if you didn't care about the extra time or getting paid for it?

Women...
Because it might be $$ now, but if it keeps happening and he doesn't realize it unless I bring it up, then it could end up being a lot more then $$.

Actually I just looked back at our text messages. He said "Good Morning" first and he brought up that he couldn't remember rates for quality time. But I'm not going to sit here and type word for word what was said. When you find yourself seeing someone on a regular basis...Do you or do you not have the right to voice such opinions or have discussions that could make things better for both parties??? I do not consider that "already being his wife" as someone mentioned. It's having an adult conversation, where being a "companion" its not just wam bam thank you mam and you guys leave. Freedom of speech, gentlemen. Freedom of speech.
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 11:42 AM   #18
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

You didn't answer the question. If your response was going to be "I don't care about the money", then why start the conversation in the first place? Your "it could become more in the future" response is crap. If you felt that way, you'd have told him to pay you more now, to avoid that in the future.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 01:53 PM   #19
bigbadbill969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I saw a girl that actually started a timer and placed it near the bed where it could be easily seen.....I thought it was a great idea....no disagreements over time and i could just glance over and see how much was left. Cool thing is she did not end the session when the time expired. She did not have another appt. so she gave me some more time. However, had she gotten up and dressed, I would have understood since I only paid for an hour.
bigbadbill969 is online now   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 02:22 PM   #20
Beaux99
BANNED

Encounters: 11
Default time

If your his "1st" maybe he is one of these fucktards that thinks you actually like him for him not that he is just a client and part of your job ..... I say you talk to him ... even tell him you enjoy your time with him but you can not keep going over in time because it throws off your day ( I am to assume he is not your only client) you can still make the most of your time with him and end on time with out any rudeness or hurt feelings. Other wise tell him you have to up your rate for his session at the end of the day
you are providing a service and we are paying for it ....Good Luck
Beaux99 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 02:58 PM   #21
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn View Post
Because it might be $$ now, but if it keeps happening and he doesn't realize it unless I bring it up, then it could end up being a lot more then $$.
And when he offers to pay you the difference, you say don't worry about it? WTF? Since when does a whore turn down cash for services already rendered? Sounds like your fucking yourself on the deal....

Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 03:13 PM   #22
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 377

It is a business and paid by the hour. Discuss it up front, then forget it and go on. If a client continues to go past time, charge him more and don't see him. If a provider tries to stop before time is up just say thank you and I want be seeing you again.
That is how we do our other business, no different here.
Take the personal bull shit out of the business.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 05:31 PM   #23
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
An hour is just that 'an hour'

I've noticed when we do mention it suddenly we become the not so great provider

Excatly. Leave all the personal bullshit out of it. You want more time, pay for it.
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 05:39 PM   #24
D.G.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Reason for the post is...I have (maybe now its "had", not sure) a regular that may or may not turn into more of a SD arrangement. But, he always would book 1 hour visits, outcall to Spring and I'm in Katy. But we ALWAYS ended up spending 2 hours every time. So, I never would say anything about it until just recently. I mentioned to him again that I think the SD would benefit him more as I do discount for getting "full" allowance up front vs. being giving my booking gift every time we see each. So, since we discussed it, he came across as he had insulted me by taken up an extra hour of my time and asked me how much he owe'd me. I told him not to worry about it and let's start fresh.

Now when I try to say hi or how are you doing. I'm only getting short answers in return. As if I hurt his feelings.

How do you stop the madness and get beyond where we can play nicely again?
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 06:39 PM   #25
whatever222
Gaining Momentum

I find the independent girls with the higher rates are less clock watchers. I see a provider who charges $800/hr for outcall but appt usually ends up being between 3-4 hours with no request for compensation.

Some providers are so annoying when they start talking after the session, I remind them the hour is up and time for them to go.

But if they work for an agency or pimp, seems time is out of their control and closely monitored with no additional time w/o dinero.

For incalls, I leave after the agreed time. Seems like the courteous thing to do.

In the old days when I was frequenting Asian Spas, seemed I couldn't bust a nut until I heard a knock on the door. Glad people use my doorbell now.

Seems like a lot of variables in time management so hard to set one standard.
whatever222 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:59 PM   #26
_Niji
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

To be honest I was going to start a thread to ask providers and clients alike how they manage their time during sessions. I'm going to be involved in my first session soon and I want to make sure I don't overstep my boundaries when it comes to time. I don't want to feel guilty or unwanted for the future if I'm unable to follow along with the time.

On the flip side of the coin, I have to make sure I'm being serviced in a way I would prefer. It's kind of a slippery slope situation the more I think about it.

To answer Cyndi's question, if you're really passionate about your business then I would suggest being more direct with all of your clients when it comes to time. If you feel uncomfortable going over time, then kindly reinforce a "last 10 minute notice" if you will for visitors.

If you have a smartphone, there are timers on them.
_Niji is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 11:44 PM   #27
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
The only play = Original play.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:37 AM   #28
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
So, I have been thankful enough to be called out during a session how men have enjoyed my time and NOT being a clock watcher.

But sometimes I feel that I have too be. When it comes to FBSM...I don't need to be because I have it all timed perfectly! I don't mind going over sometimes with those that don't make it a habit or for those I have great chemistry with. But sometimes I feel taken advantage of because I'm NOT a clock watcher.

We all have good months & bad months. That is a given in this business. I prefer to stay "low volume" but during those so-called bad months, I may need to have a few extra appts booked. So, how can I book appts and not semi- watch the clock either?

Reason for the post is...I have (maybe now its "had", not sure) a regular that may or may not turn into more of a SD arrangement. But, he always would book 1 hour visits, outcall to Spring and I'm in Katy. But we ALWAYS ended up spending 2 hours every time. So, I never would say anything about it until just recently. I mentioned to him again that I think the SD would benefit him more as I do discount for getting "full" allowance up front vs. being giving my booking gift every time we see each other. So, we discussed the whole issue, as if something you feel is wrong and you want to fix an issue...wouldn't you want to know about it?? So, since we discussed it, he came across as he had insulted me by taken up an extra hour of my time and asked me how much he owe'd me. I told him not to worry about it and let's start fresh.

Now when I try to say hi or how are you doing. I'm only getting short answers in return. As if I hurt his feelings.

SD does not mix well with the hobby.

WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 01:20 AM   #29
Misty S
❤ Freaky Ebony Goddess

User ID: 124369
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just please your man babe 😘 I doubt any guy will go over 20-30min without noticing
Misty S is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 05:28 AM   #30
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Niji View Post

To answer Cyndi's question, if you're really passionate about your business then I would suggest being more direct with all of your clients when it comes to time. If you feel uncomfortable going over time, then kindly reinforce a "last 10 minute notice" if you will for visitors.

If you have a smartphone, there are timers on them.
I have more control when its an incall. As I normally have my iPhone set up in my music box with soft music and there is a clock visible. As I don't mind going over a tad, but an hour is a bit much.

But when its an outcall, you don't always have control over if there are no clocks around to glance once and a while to make sure you don't go over board. If am entertaining at my place...I'm in control. If at an outcall....it should be mainly on them. That's my thoughts anyways. Some of you may disagree. But I'm not like everyone else. I'm much nicer.

As for setting a timer on my iPhone. I honestly would feel that is being rude.

My main reason for posting such thread was to in general get responses from Ladies and Gent's in our they would approach if same/similar issue happen to them.

Not to be bashed for posting a stupid thread. Hmmm...I wonder if I can count all the worthless threads that may of been started by some others?
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women