Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2015, 09:05 AM   #16
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Keep it STRICTLY business. Do the session, pay for the expense like a normal, well rounded, functioning, responsible adult. What the hell is wrong with people around here? Why do the ladies not know how to manage the money they make? Bigger question, why in the world would you gents be willing to continually help out ladies that you know will not appreciate you in the long run and will continually burn you? At least you all are consistent.
This is the attitude needed to make the hobby world a better place.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 09:13 AM   #17
wildboy_214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I'm not paying for a providers bills(directly) and she damn sure isn't going to be paying for mine whenever I'm in a bind.
wildboy_214 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 09:32 AM   #18
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

No manslut, this is not something I am doing or considering. And as expected, most of the answers are keep it business. But I know from posts by others this does occur. The only ones we hear about are the disasters. No one really knows what % have happy endings.

Look carefully at the scenario. Under those specific conditions what would you do? And more importantly, if you choose B, how would it affect the session if at all?
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:17 AM   #19
Fawlty
Account Disabled

All you fucktards with a propensity for funding a "Hooker Relief Fund" can funnel me 1 Ben a piece, and I will place it in a charitable trust with yours truly as the trustee.

Then, you can refer your ATF's to me for my sole discretionary judgments on if, when and how much to dole out to these tax free $200-400 an hour providers.

This will take the monumental, perplexing decisions on how to spend your hard earned, taxable money more wisely in your hobby pursuits.
Fawlty is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:23 AM   #20
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Osbg, I mean this in the nicest way possible: You are really over thinking this stuff and making it way too complicated.

Binge watch Lilyhammer on Netflix instead while this winter storm passes through.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:39 AM   #21
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Babitt View Post
I just can't figure out what's so hard about this simple credo.

Book session, complete session, pay for session.

Anything outside of this simply opens up the opportunity for complications.
Because if it were that simple, some guys that bring up subjects like this would have nothing to do with their life, since they live for Eccie and causing drama on the board. One would wonder why the OP opens up a thread of this nature and not reveal the premise for it, leaving others to try to read between the lines to see what his goal for doing so.

Not only that, but there are also guys who think that because they go out of their way to do something such as pay that bill, they think the provider will actually be their friend. And that is exactly what it is, an unnecessary step of going out of the way that will not do anything for you, other than having her contact you in the future when she wants another bill paid so she does not have to do it.

The provider wants a gullible ass like this so she can use that supposed friendship to her advantage all the while laughing behind this guy's back. Just as Kendall4U stated, keep it business only and let her pay her own bills. To answer the question of A vs. B in this scenario, my answer is ALWAYS going to be A, so there would be no reason to give a hypothetical answer for choosing B.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:45 AM   #22
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Osbg, I mean this in the nicest way possible: You are really over thinking this stuff and making it way too complicated.

Binge watch Lilyhammer on Netflix instead while this winter storm passes through.

Ah, but then you don't know my motivation of raising the question or what I seek to learn from it. People assume many things without enough to base those assumptions on. I have given several hints about what I am really looking for in this specific case but so far, no one seems to have picked up on it. But even the answers that are missing the point are interesting. I especially enjoy the contrast in responses from ManSlut and Davidfree.

As an aside, all three of my degrees are in the field of human studies so I have more than a passing interest in what motivates people and how they react in specific conditions.
Old 02-22-2015, 10:46 AM   #23
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I'm pretty much a regular type of guy. I have helped out a few regs over the years with no regrets. I knew it was not for forbidden topic though. They are still regs and still don't break my bank. As W said...fool me once shame on you...fool me twice? Dah. Fu2
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 12:16 PM   #24
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Ah, but then you don't know my motivation of raising the question or what I seek to learn from it.
I can at least make a guess: your deepest and true motivation is to be recognized as a guy who might have or might have had an actually authentic (as opposed to purely pecuniary) transaction with a sex worker. I'm thinking right now of the time when the wide-eyed and virginal Roaringfork was walking through the parking lot of a strip joint during the shift change, and saw one of the exotic, untouchable hotties waving a greeting to him through the window of her car. Across the miles, across the decades, I can still see those eyes, can still feel that rush....
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 12:45 PM   #25
Ashtyn Belle
BANNED

User ID: 259331
My ECCIE Reviews

Its SIMPLE.... Donations are for Time. PERIOD.
Trouble only develops when the SIMPLE things are made COMPLICATED!
The unspoken, unwritten respected professional boundaries that have been in place since the invention of the light bulb... providing or filling requests for desired time together isnt helping with the details of budgets &money management.... Donations are left and thats that. Providers take care of theirs and clients shouldnt even be a part of the expense repair convo or solution....
Hope this isnt received harshly- JUST KEEP IT SIMPLE. DONT CRACK WINDOWS THAT WILL ONLY ATTRACT TORNADOS!
Ashtyn Belle is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 12:48 PM   #26
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
I know people have a tendency to get a little softer and more sentimental as they age (not everyone, but some of them) but WTF man? Buy a cat, or adopt! Adoption is an awesome process in which both parties benefit immensely! Don't use that heart of gold to pay a hookers car note, I'm just saying!
I think its the opposite. I'm less soft about financial irresponsibility the older I get.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 02:27 PM   #27
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Nm
Old 02-22-2015, 02:29 PM   #28
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaringfork View Post
I can at least make a guess: your deepest and true motivation is to be recognized as a guy who might have or might have had an actually authentic (as opposed to purely pecuniary) transaction with a sex worker. I'm thinking right now of the time when the wide-eyed and virginal Roaringfork was walking through the parking lot of a strip joint during the shift change, and saw one of the exotic, untouchable hotties waving a greeting to him through the window of her car. Across the miles, across the decades, I can still see those eyes, can still feel that rush....
Nope, way off the mark. This has nothing to do with me personally.
Old 02-22-2015, 02:33 PM   #29
omakase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

To answer OP's question - A.

A) Pay for the session and let her take care of her problem herself

Perhaps the reason why nobody has a "happy ending" to share from Option B is because almost nothing good happens from electing Option B.

But if I hypothetically choose Option B, then I'd imagine that it had a negative impact on the upcoming session. I'd be too preoccupied worrying about whether somebody could trace the payment and discover my true identity. I'd probably have unrealistic expectations or develop sense of entitlement for helping her out. I just sounds like a lot of pressure.
omakase is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:26 PM   #30
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I can see the merit of the OP's point, but the sleaze ball in these situations always take the low road and fuck things up. Whether it be fake payment of said bill so he gets a freebie OR the guy pays and the provider skips town or promises a make up session that gets delayed over and over forever and a day and dude is left holding the bag.

These 'agreements' go wrong too often because one side just has to get over. The idea itself is sound, but then there's the sleaze ball factor that one side will eventually show at some point that ruins it.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women