Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36886
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2019, 01:46 PM   #16
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

So, somebody have the breakdown of the ethnic background of shooters and victims for each one of the *incidents*?

I know we hear it from Trump if the person is of dark skin.
And we hear media when it is an anglo shooter. Moreso the liberals when Trump says nothing of an anglo shooter.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:03 PM   #17
cavmen
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Will see what trump do.

I support right to arm and 4th amendment. BUT I also believe that amendment is old. The amendment was written during wild Wild West. Keep right to bear arm but make limitations. No one need assault rifles and wild Wild West has long gone.

If it is possible, I like Chris Rock’s proposal
https://youtu.be/OuX-nFmL0II
cavmen is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:15 PM   #18
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

The 4th Amendment is the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures and it was written when the Bill of Rights was written. The Bill of Rights was NOT written during the Wild Wild West, a movie with Will Smith. The Bill of Rights was written as part of the U.S. Constitution. The correct Amendment would be the 2nd Amendment giving the population the individual right to bear arms, as in to possess firearms, not as in to have arms that resembles those of bears, the woods dwelling animal. It also gives individuals the right to form a regulated militia while giving them the individual right to bear arms. Do you know what the regulated militia part means and why was it written into the United States Constitution Bill of Rights?
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 04:16 PM   #19
cavmen
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime View Post
The 4th Amendment is the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures and it was written when the Bill of Rights was written. The Bill of Rights was NOT written during the Wild Wild West, a movie with Will Smith. The Bill of Rights was written as part of the U.S. Constitution. The correct Amendment would be the 2nd Amendment giving the population the individual right to bear arms, as in to possess firearms, not as in to have arms that resembles those of bears, the woods dwelling animal. It also gives individuals the right to form a regulated militia while giving them the individual right to bear arms. Do you know what the regulated militia part means and why was it written into the United States Constitution Bill of Rights?
Thank you for correction and explanation.
The amendment also stated “a well regulated Militia”

Will see what trump do.

I support right to arm and 2nd amendment. BUT I also believe that amendment is old. The amendment was written during Wild Wild West (not the movie). Keep right to bear arm but make limitations. No one need assault rifles and Wild Wild West (not the movie) has long gone.

cavmen is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 10:36 PM   #20
HotMercury
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Lol, nothing will happen out of these tradegies unfortunately. There are spineless people in the government who truly don't give a rats ass. They will hide behind stupid bullshit arguments like, "Vidya games are causing these actions".

If Sandy Hook couldn't create any type of reform, nothing will.I hope these people who argues on gun reform never have to see their love ones lying in a pool of blood.
HotMercury is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 11:47 AM   #21
tire-chucker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Thoughts and prayers! That's what we need and nothing else!
tire-chucker is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 12:17 PM   #22
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotMercury View Post

If Sandy Hook couldn't create any type of reform, nothing will.
but.. but.. did Sandy really happen?

https://www.wshu.org/post/alex-jones...awyer#stream/0

people actually believe this guy..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 04:02 PM   #23
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Another shooting in Ohio.
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 04:25 PM   #24
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

the boards' rightwing nutters are noticeably quiet
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 05:02 PM   #25
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Death toll in Ep is at 22 now. Dude in Ohio shot his OWN SISTER.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 05:38 PM   #26
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Today Trump called for cultural changes, including stopping the “glorification of violence in our society” in video games and elsewhere.
Hours earlier, on Twitter, he called for “strong background checks” and suggested pairing gun legislation with new immigration laws, a top priority of his that he has failed to move through Congress. Trump did not elaborate on his call for stronger background checks during his televised remarks.
Trump made a similar call to strengthen background checks after a mass shooting last year at a Florida school, and has since threatened to veto bills passed by House Democrats seeking to do so.

In other words, he'll do nothing significant except make speeches about it.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 06:29 PM   #27
mdub
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

What gun control policies do any of you propose or advocate that would have prevented any of the recent mass shootings?
mdub is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 06:40 PM   #28
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavmen View Post
Will see what trump do.

I support right to arm and 4th amendment. BUT I also believe that amendment is old. The amendment was written during wild Wild West. Keep right to bear arm but make limitations. No one need assault rifles and wild Wild West has long gone.

The 2nd Amendment is far older that the days of the Wild West. It was written in the late 1700’s when only the barest eastern edge of the continent was settled by Europeans and it took thirty seconds to reload a one-shot riffle (many of which, didn’t have “rifling”).
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 06:46 PM   #29
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdub View Post
What gun control policies do any of you propose or advocate that would have prevented any of the recent mass shootings?
Getting rid of all guns outside the hands of the government would do the trick. Then anybody found with a gun would, a priori, be a criminal. Not all those who support gun regulation are as strict as I am, but they serve no useful purpose in a civilized society.

Beyond that, strict liability on the seller of every weapon for any crime committed with the gun would also work. That and make every gun owner carry a $5m liability policy in order to own a gun. The the civil liability system will internalize the horrific external costs of guns that are presently borne by governments and the random victims, and roll them into the price of gun ownership. When the price of the gun starts including the costs of all the crime, additional law enforcement, and individual violence, people will probably rethink their need fir guns because their cost will skyrocket without the current “subsidies” that externalities g those costs give gun owners and manufacturers.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 06:56 PM   #30
mdub
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Getting rid of all guns outside the hands of the government would do the trick. Then anybody found with a gun would, a priori, be a criminal. Not all those who support gun regulation are as strict as I am, but they serve no useful purpose in a civilized society.

Beyond that, strict liability on the seller of every weapon for any crime committed with the gun would also work. That and make every gun owner carry a $5m liability policy in order to own a gun. The the civil liability system will internalize the horrific external costs of guns that are presently borne by governments and the random victims, and roll them into the price of gun ownership. When the price of the gun starts including the costs of all the crime, additional law enforcement, and individual violence, people will probably rethink their need fir guns because their cost will skyrocket without the current “subsidies” that externalities g those costs give gun owners and manufacturers.
Yes I can see no problems with only government law enforcement officials having firearms kind of like that Arlington police officer last week so afraid of a 40lbs dog he wildly shoots his gun while backing up.
mdub is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women