Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2015, 09:20 AM   #16
supergogo
Valued Poster

That just sad
supergogo is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 01:23 PM   #17
jindo
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambigirl View Post
Agreed with Katrina.

When I started providing on ECCIE a year ago, he threatened me with the exact same things. I remember being very afraid...ladies please thoroughly screen, this is more than doing reference checks!

If you need to talk, feel free to PM me love. Believe me, I've dealt with this firsthand.
This is a cut from the message Licker Lic sent me ::

Staff Edit: It's not ok to post the content or private communications between members - Mojo

Everyone my friend had to change her phone # and has closed her Eccie and P411 act's because of this NUT HEAD Licker Lic

I HIGHLY Recommend to put this JERK on your Radar and that NO ONE in TEXAS sees this guy - HE IS TOP A1 TROUBLE !

I forward his PM to MOD and they have Done nothing about him.

This guy THINKS he is THE SHIT in TEXAS and Women will do anything he says -

HE IS SHIT !!!

[/B]
jindo is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 08:30 PM   #18
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Well the bad part is many don't screen and do their research. Results will be this happens again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindo View Post
This is a cut from the message Licker Lic sent me ::

Staff Edit: It's not ok to post the private contents of private communication between members - Mojo

Everyone my friend had to change her phone # and has closed her Eccie and P411 act's because of this NUT HEAD Licker Lic

I HIGHLY Recommend to put this JERK on your Radar and that NO ONE in TEXAS sees this guy - HE IS TOP A1 TROUBLE !

I forward his PM to MOD and they have Done nothing about him.

This guy THINKS he is THE SHIT in TEXAS and Women will do anything he says -

HE IS SHIT !!!
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 09:57 AM   #19
jindo
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
Well the bad part is many don't screen and do their research. Results will be this happens again.
Everyone LOOK At this ::
Staff Edit: It's not ok to post the content or private communications between members - Mojo

I get a WARNING from Eccie and Eccie leaves this PIECE of SHIT ASS TRASH Licker Lic on Eccie .

Licker Lic THREATHENS Women with having them thrown in Jail and ECCIE WARNS ME !!!

Hey Ladies you now know how Eccie feels about You !

jindo is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 10:37 AM   #20
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

The rule has usually been to limit penalties for things that happen within the eccie website itself. Things that happen off the site usually haven't been addressed which is why he hasn't been banned. The application of that rule may be evolving some to include threats of government agencies, like LE and CPS whether it occurred on the board or not. I could be wrong. I'd send a pm to chica chaser or dick em down to see if they can help.

The most important aspect of making your case in any situation though is not to break the rules - especially if you're trying to spotlight a rule breaker.

Send the guys I mentioned above a pm and show them the evidence you have of licker license threatening providers on eccie with exposing them to LE. They can help you from there.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 05:57 PM   #21
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I'd send a pm to chica chaser or dick em down to see if they can help.

Send the guys I mentioned above a pm and show them the evidence you have of licker license threatening providers on eccie with exposing them to LE. They can help you from there.
I want some one to FORWARD that PM to me please. No copy/paste. Or click the RTM button on it and send it in that way.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 07:01 PM   #22
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindo View Post
Everyone LOOK At this ::

I get a WARNING from Eccie and Eccie leaves this PIECE of SHIT ASS TRASH Licker Lic on Eccie .

Licker Lic THREATHENS Women with having them thrown in Jail and ECCIE WARNS ME !!!

Hey Ladies you now know how Eccie feels about You !

The rules are not applied to every one equally, that is why they are not really rules, but guidelines. A few of the members of this site will break the guidelines, mainly name calling and thread hijacking to promote their agendas, trying to sucker you in to breaking them as well, then they RTM your post and you get the points/ban (two posters in this thread play that game real well). The best bet is to let them post what they want and do not post a comment back, but rather RTM their post when a guideline is being broken, quoting the guideline.

Being a racist may make Licker License a piece of trash, but it is not a bannable offense as long as the Eccie guidelines are adhered to while he is posting in forums and PMs. That is one reason that LL sticks to BP hoes more than Eccie member providers. When he does slip up and threatens via Eccie PM or in forums and the post is RTMed, that is when the mods can do something about him. Off the board issues are going to generally be he said/she said, so unless verifiable proof is presented (pictures, emails, texts) sent to the mods via email or if someone is dumb enough to admit their wrongdoing, there is very little if anything they can do.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 07:05 PM   #23
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Keep in mind, the staff here are not the hobby police. They can help with things here on the board but can do little about anything off the boards even if between members. There are ladies areas to post stuff here and other sites to post things as well. If someone violates a rule of the board, they can react but that is really all they can or should do.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 07:13 PM   #24
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Keep in mind, the staff here are not the hobby police. They can help with things here on the board [B]but can do little about anything off the boards even if between members.
Off the board behavior between members can, and/or will be taken into account regarding certain Eccie guidelines...

Just RTM the PM if you haven't already OP
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 08:35 PM   #25
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Dang jingo, after reading all your post (thought for a minute you were a lady) you seem to be having a lot of bad BP situations
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:10 AM   #26
ErikaCharms
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 258060
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So glad I saw this
ErikaCharms is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 11:24 PM   #27
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

PM Box....**crickets**
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 07:09 AM   #28
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default sorry i haven't been pinging MIA

this is something i mentioned during my first few weeks on eccie, he is a known (nice) tool, he harassed me for almost an entire year.

She has the ability to file harassment charges on him. it will hurt her buisness but not all buisness is worth it, and if guys won't see her for protecting her self then they are not looking out for her safety.
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:15 AM   #29
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
PM Box....**crickets**
Did you honestly expect it to be that easy? :lol
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 07:42 AM   #30
halllley