Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2013, 09:55 AM   #16
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

So says the government should be smaller crowd
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #17
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Despite my dislike for the POSITOO, no amount of money can insure 100% safety. As for making this about government spending, be careful of the company you keep:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...s-on-Sequester
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:06 AM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The "Sequester" cuts were Obama's idea; he promoted them, lobbied Congress for them, and threatened Congress with veto if they didn't keep his Sequester cuts in place....more proof Obama likes to spend frivolously on himself, but not on keeping Americans safe.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:07 AM   #19
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
So says the government should be smaller crowd
I can see how you might consider that a contradiction. But I want a smaller government when it comes to the Office of Handouts, not the Office of Protection. Simply a matter of me getting fed up with where the liberals who control the government hand out the spoils of their overwhelming 52% landslide for the Presidency.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:28 AM   #20
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Obama must think we were spending too much....he cut the spending, despite the fact that Congress authorized more spending...................... ..

Just as the Obama DOS denied spending requests by Benghazi personnel for additional protection ...........apparently Obama likes to cut spending when defense of Americans is in play.............

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...ty_in_benghazi

But Obama managed to spend millions on himself....................
Whirlway GO FUCK A Horse- you are the lowest POS on this fucking board- you make Marshall aka ChoomCzar look brilliant. You really are worthless turd- 3 people Died- including a young boy and hundreds injured- some lost limbs and all you do is make a political mockery of the event.
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF OBAMA CUT THE SPENDING BY 99.9% DOES THAT JUSTIFY WHAT HAPPENED? Does that give the person or people an excuse to do what they did? When Bush was POTUS the U.S was still out spending every country in defense- yet 9-11 still happened. You are a fucking worthless crud - go fuck yourself- why don't you take your ass to Boston and spew this shit- hell I pay for your one way ticket to Boston- yes I said One Way because if you were to talk this shit you are talking on this site in Boston- you would not make it back to Dallas.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:30 AM   #21
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Despite my dislike for the POSITOO, no amount of money can insure 100% safety. As for making this about government spending, be careful of the company you keep:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...s-on-Sequester
Very well said- Isreael and the U.S both spend a lot of money on defense per their captia and yet terrorist attacks still happened in those nation- something WHIRWAY is too stupid to know..
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:05 AM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Obama cuts spending on a terrorism project and you jump on me........you Obamazombies keep defending the indefensible...............

You can't stand to see Obama's failures pointed out............

The Obama DOS denies requested expenditures for the Benghazi embassy and people died...........Obama cuts domestic bomb terrorism projects and people died......

See a pattern here?

BTW, I am waiting on you to call Barney Frank a POS; he was the first to go on the attack using the Boston event for political gain...............and Democrat Steny Hoyer as well.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
The "Sequester" cuts were Obama's idea; he promoted them, lobbied Congress for them, and threatened Congress with veto if they didn't keep his Sequester cuts in place....more proof Obama likes to spend frivolously on himself, but not on keeping Americans safe.

the sequester was part of the budget control act, and what does the GOP think of the budget control act? ..

After the negotiation guaranteed $1.4 trillion of deficit reduction in exchange for a debt ceiling increase, Boehner was very pleased.
In an interview with CBS' Scott Palley from August 2011, Boehner conveys that he was very pleased with the result of the negotiation:
Boehner: When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I'm pretty happy.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOH"
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:19 AM   #24
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
You remember how Obama stood on the dead bodies of Newtown kids to promote his failed gun confiscation legislation ?
That's in every slimy politicians play book.

Seriously though, it's not Obama's fault this happened. The budgets of every department need to be cut still further.No one has a crystal ball and can see some crazy, and I'm assuming domestic terrorism, is going to blow up the Boston Marathon. This is the kind of attitude that keeps us from moving forward as Americans and not just the nut jobs on the fringe. I'm sick to death of being governed by the far left and right.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:19 AM   #25
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Repeat for the learning impaired:

The "Sequester" cuts were Obama's idea; he promoted them, lobbied Congress for them, and threatened Congress with veto if they didn't keep his Sequester cuts in place.

When the GOP offered Obama a chance to replace the Obama Sequester cuts with something else; Obama stubbornly refused.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Repeat for the learning impaired:

The "Sequester" cuts were Obama's idea; he promoted them, lobbied Congress for them, and threatened Congress with veto if they didn't keep his Sequester cuts in place.

and the republican HOUSE passed the budget control act that contained the sequester cuts and LOVED IT !
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:23 AM   #27
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

We will never know what the affects of the Obama cuts in the domestic bomb prevention program....................... ....

But we know what the aftermath is.................

We also know the Obama DOS refused to fund requested security protection for the Benghazi staff.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:26 AM   #28
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

It was a deal; the GOP got some of what it wanted, and Obama got some of what he wanted...which of course included his Sequester cuts !

The GOP would have never come up with that dumb idea; an idea that Obama proposed, lobbied for, campaigned for with the American public, and threatened veto of any legislative changes that altered his sequestration cuts !

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
and the republican HOUSE passed the budget control act that contained the sequester cuts and LOVED IT !
Old 04-17-2013, 11:27 AM   #29
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

get off the sequestration you idiot CJ............you trying to hijack this thread again ?
Old 04-17-2013, 11:32 AM   #30
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
get off the sequestration you idiot CJ............you trying to hijack this thread again ?
you brought it up sport, don't tell me to get off it ..

but lets get off of it ... drawing from other questions in the thread, I'll reword one you seem to ignore

exactly how much $$$ would the government have had to spend to STOP the Boston bombing before it happened??
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women