Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2012, 06:05 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie View Post
Thank you!

I truly believe that "Bush TAx Cuts" put us in debt! When you have more going out than coming in, you will create debt...just do the math. By creating nonstop tax cuts for the wealthiest one percent, you create a huge deficit! Also, Bush started a lot of wars that created more debt for taxpayers to deal with. All the time, he (or should I say "them") open "Swiss Bank Accounts" to hide their money...instead of using it to help their country.

I would call it "Greed"...no other word for it.
Keep wearing your Kool-Aid tinted shades, sweet heart. The real "tax cuts" (loss of revenue) came when tens of thousands of Americans lost their jobs as a result of the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999 signed by Slick Willie: ↓ revenue; ↑ social services and welfare costs. All you need to do is consult the chart you cited earlier. The debt/GDP graphs dramatically diverge in 2008: not in 2003 with Bush 43's tax cut.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:59 AM   #17
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Keep wearing your Kool-Aid tinted shades, sweet heart. The real "tax cuts" (loss of revenue) came when tens of thousands of Americans lost their jobs as a result of the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999 signed by Slick Willie: ↓ revenue; ↑ social services and welfare costs. All you need to do is consult the chart you cited earlier. The debt/GDP graphs dramatically diverge in 2008: not in 2003 with Bush 43's tax cut.

Tax cuts medicaid passed with no funding two wars on borrowed money TARP and you still won't admit a republican had anything to do with debt.You must have just awakened from a coma from your mother spiking you when the vet brought you in.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:48 AM   #18
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
It seems Canada is thriving...maybe we should look at their economy!
Canada doesn't have a two thousand mile border with a third world country, like America does. Canada doesn't have twenty million illegal aliens to educate and provide social welfare for.

Canada is approximately one ninth the size of America in population (35 million vs 312 million). For several decades Canada has been able to spend practically nothing on self defense because they've been under the protection of the United States; Europe has also benefitted from free defense provided by America since WWII.

Just because, a more or less socialized system, works in Canada doesn't mean it will work in America. You're making an apples and oranges comparison.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:22 AM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Keep wearing your Kool-Aid tinted shades, sweet heart. The real "tax cuts" (loss of revenue) came when tens of thousands of Americans lost their jobs as a result of the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999 signed by Slick Willie:
Typical Teasippingpublican remark:

In one breath they say don't blame Bush because today's economy belongs solely to Obama, not Bush.

In the other breath they say; it is ok to blame Clinton because today's economic problems have nothing to do with Dub but everything to do with Obama with just a dash of President Bubba mixed in for extra zing! ROTFLMAO

Absolutely Classic! Are you listening StupidOldFart?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:24 AM   #20
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Cut out the tax cuts for wealthiest one percent and the money that goes overseas and then tell me about your version of "math"...:mf_laughbounce :
Raising taxes on the top one percent is what Obama proposes to do with the so called Buffett Rule. If passed, the proposed tax increase on the wealthiest one percent would raise an estimated 46.7 billion dollars over the next ten years; rounded off, that's approximately five billion per year. To put that number in perspective, the federal budget is currently three thousand, eight hundred billion per year; that's 10.4 billion per day. The tax revenue raised by the Buffett Rule, would pay for less than one half of one day of federal spending.

The deficit for 2011 was 1.299 trillion. With the proposed tax increase on the wealthy, factored in, the deficit for 2011 would have 1.294 trillion instead of 1.299 trillion. The Buffett Rule would raise an insignifcant amount of money. Democrats are simply practicing class warfare, by pretending we can get out of or debt crisis by increasing taxes on the evil rich.

The top ten percent currently pay seventy percent of the income taxes. The lower fifty percent pay two percent of the income taxes. If we continue to make the income tax more and more progessive, we will destroy the economy, and actually reduce the tax revenue to the government.

It's obvious that our debt crisis is the result of run away entitlement spending. We are not going bankrupt because our taxes are too low.

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mone...est-in-history
Old 09-09-2012, 08:40 AM   #21
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thank you!

I truly believe that "Bush TAx Cuts" put us in debt! When you have more going out than coming in, you will create debt...just do the math. By creating nonstop tax cuts for the wealthiest one percent, you create a huge deficit! Also, Bush started a lot of wars that created more debt for taxpayers to deal with. All the time, he (or should I say "them") open "Swiss Bank Accounts" to hide their money...instead of using it to help their country.

I would call it "Greed"...no other word for it.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. Abraham Lincoln

You should follow Abe's advice.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:54 AM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Clinton did put the Community Reinvestment Act on steroids which helped bring about the housing bubble. Clinton supported the repeal of Glass-Siegel Act which allowed banks to mix investment funds with saving funds to hide their problems and screwed over regular people.

As for tax cuts creating debt...where to begin? Tax cuts as used by Ronald Reagan, John F. Kennedy, and George Bush help broaden the tax base which increases revenues to the government. It becomes inherent to Congress to level out or lessen spending. The Congress (under dem control in all three instances) con't or won't contain spending. The tax base (tax payers) has been so eroded that even if we went back to Clinton era taxes (as Obama wants) the deficit would grow again. The damage has to be repaired first and Obama doesn't even acknowledge the damage since he is responsible for it.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:06 AM   #23
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Clinton did put the Community Reinvestment Act on steroids which helped bring about the housing bubble. Clinton supported the repeal of Glass-Siegel Act which allowed banks to mix investment funds with saving funds to hide their problems and screwed over regular people.

As for tax cuts creating debt...where to begin? Tax cuts as used by Ronald Reagan, John F. Kennedy, and George Bush help broaden the tax base which increases revenues to the government. It becomes inherent to Congress to level out or lessen spending. The Congress (under dem control in all three instances) con't or won't contain spending. The tax base (tax payers) has been so eroded that even if we went back to Clinton era taxes (as Obama wants) the deficit would grow again. The damage has to be repaired first and Obama doesn't even acknowledge the damage since he is responsible for it.
The Democrats are so obsessed with how the pie is divided, that they forget, someone has to make the pie.

The social welfare state has been able to grow in America, because it fed off of a healthy growing economy. The social welfare state has consumed the equity created by an economy that was not burdened with high taxes and excessive regulation. As the welfare state grows, the economy shrinks. The parasite is killing the host.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:22 AM   #24
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Democratic View

Someone has the Democratic view completely messed up in their little heads.

The Democratic philosophy is growing the economy from the bottom up.

The Republican approach is to grow the economy from the top down and hope some crumbs reach the ones who are in dire straits.

We tried the Republican approach for 8 years and they drove us into the worst recession since the Great Depression. We know what will happen if that group gets their grimy hands on the steering wheel again.

We're not out of the woods yet, but it's over the cliff with the Mitt!

. . . President Obama has been digging this country out of the horrendous hole he found it in and he deserves another term to finish the job!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:33 AM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Republican plan
1 tax cuts
2 cut bennies for the poor and middle class
3 borrow money
4 blame the democrats clear back to Roosevelt
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:58 AM   #26
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. Abraham Lincoln

You should follow Abe's advice.
Why should she follow Abe's advice? You sure as hell don't!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #27
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I guess that is why Canadians come to the states for medical care.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:41 PM   #28
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgs View Post
I guess that is why Canadians come to the states for medical care.
They may not be doing that much longer. Obamacare must be repealed.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:07 PM   #29
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
They may not be doing that much longer. Obamacare must be repealed.
No talk about repairing or replacing, just repealing.

God has read your heart and on the day you die, dying will be the best thing that happens to you. Every thing else will be downhill, all the way to Hell.

And in Hell, where to paraphrase a line from "The Exorcist" you'll find your mother sucking cocks, your eternal "life" will just be starting.

Have a nice day.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:09 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Opposition to Obamacare is now a mortal sin? Thanks for warning us, Saint Munchie. Whew!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women