Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2013, 12:23 AM   #16
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Well I got the shot and haven't gotten the flu. And, unlike you dildos, I have been in public places, in direct sunlight and above ground all season. furthermore, I didn't give it to anybody either, like a third of the class, their families and neighbors.

wash your hands assholes!

LMAO @ chickenshit dipshits!
Well I have never had a flu shot and haven't gotten the flu. And, unlike you dildos, I have been in public places, in direct sunlight and above ground all season. furthermore, I didn't give it to anybody either, like a third of the class, their families and neighbors.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:25 AM   #17
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
As a Pharmacist who has administered several hundred of them this year alone- I say Kayla and COG go kiss a Donkey's ass!!!! One would be a dumb ass to downplay the benefits of getting a flu shot versus not getting one-especially for the elderly.
How much money do you and your pharmacy business make per shot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE3772 View Post
So tell us, what's in the flu shots?

And, how do they predict... what strain?

And why are other countries banning flu shots?
I'm interested in the answer here as well.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:04 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So, to WPF, every government approved and encouraged vaccine is equal to the polio vaccine. If we oppose flu shots, we oppose polio treatment.

Did you all get that? Classic strawman argument. There's the bell, quiz next week!
No dipshit...my point is that were this life threathening , you'd be down there in a heart beat and not bitching about the 'government'. You'd be praising them...no wait, another point of mine, you never praise good government.

I have never gotten a flu shot. My much older parents have. They should, their immune system is not as strong as mine. btw some years I have gotten the flu, some years I haven't. If I had kids, I would have taken them to get their shots.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:15 AM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I have not had the flu since I was a teenager. I do take the flu shot every year and have done so for probably the past 23-30 years. Is that the reason I have not had the flu? I don't know, but I am glad the flu shot is available and I will continue to take it as long as I have a say in the matter,

On a similar note, I did have a 2 week bout with pneumonia this past November. It developed from me ignoring bronchitis and not the flu! I know they have a pneumonia vaccine but I have never taken it. Coulda, woulda, shoulda!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:05 AM   #20
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Anecdotal evidence aside, anyone have a link to a scientific study of people who got the flu shot and their failure to get sick from the flu (or something that resembled it)? I hear first hand all four of the flu shot/flu outcome scenarios every year.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:21 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You want one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Anecdotal evidence aside, anyone have a link to a scientific study of people who got the flu shot and their failure to get sick from the flu (or something that resembled it)? I hear first hand all four of the flu shot/flu outcome scenarios every year.
I had an anti ignorant Tea Party shot about three years ago...not sure if it worked or not.

Good question though.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:46 PM   #22
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Listen Closely...

that sound you hear is laughter.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:51 PM   #23
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I have not had the flu since I was a teenager. I do take the flu shot every year and have done so for probably the past 23-30 years. Is that the reason I have not had the flu? I don't know, but I am glad the flu shot is available and I will continue to take it as long as I have a say in the matter,

On a similar note, I did have a 2 week bout with pneumonia this past November. It developed from me ignoring bronchitis and not the flu! I know they have a pneumonia vaccine but I have never taken it. Coulda, woulda, shoulda!
Just keep washing your hands..... i hear it cures everything
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:32 PM   #24
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If only these Bunker Buttholes had not gotten the polio vaccines..they could brag about not getting the flu shots in a wheel chair!

Maybe the dumb mother hunchers will not use Medicare when their time comes. Damn government medicine!
LMAO! Exactly. We can only hope they fall victims to self-eradication by sticking to their irrational obstinateness!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #25
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I had an anti ignorant Tea Party shot about three years ago...not sure if it worked or not.
Just because some guy gave you an injection in your butt ... and told you it protected you against TEA party ignorance .... Did it happen in the Penn State showers .... Did he tell you to come back for the "boosters?"
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:00 PM   #26
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

The worse case of flu I ever got was after taking a flu
shot. Haven't taken one in years and never had the flu
again.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:10 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Just because some guy gave you an injection in your butt ... and told you it protected you against TEA party ignorance .... Did it happen in the Penn State showers .... Did he tell you to come back for the "boosters?"
Now that was funny!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:14 PM   #28
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Hey WTF, that only TOLD you it was a flu shot before he rammed it home. Did he look like Obama? You'll believe anything he says.

I wonder how the rest of the world gets by since the vast majority of the world does not get flu shots.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:41 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Hey WTF, that only TOLD you it was a flu shot before he rammed it home. Did he look like Obama? You'll believe anything he says.

I wonder how the rest of the world gets by since the vast majority of the world does not get flu shots.
I said I got an anti ignorant Tea Party shot and gnadfly has already make a joke about it. That young fellow fuc your brains out?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #30
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Flu shots are very beneficial, particularly young and old who are more susceptible to complications secondary to a rhinovirus infection. Their benefit is limited however, due to the fact that there are more than 1,000 known strains of rhino-virus, the virus that causes influenza. Further, rhinovirus strains are highly susceptible to mutation, thus every year new strains emerge.

I don't believe anyone is *telling* anyone that they MUST get a flu shot. However, flu shots are strongly recommended, particularly for at risk populations such as children, the elderly, and people with chronic respiratory diseases.

Sadly I assume based on the tone of this post, that you have not vaccinated your child against any diseases. I hope that is not the case.
Not particularly trying to flame your post in any way, You either got your wires crossed or you simply don't know. Rhinovirus is the virus responsible for the common cold which of course mutates very quickly so a vaccine for it would be frivolous. On the other hand the Influenza Virus A-B strains and there are others are responsible for the Flu. These strains of viruses mutate seasonally so vaccines are developed to keep it in check.
acp5762 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women