Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2015, 05:24 AM   #16
super_delfin00
Valued Poster

Using this logic I should fear Black Men, since they commit the majority of murders stateside. I should also fear Christians, because again, they commit the majority of murders stateside. As a white male, living in the USA its then incompatible with living with blacks and Chrisitans, since they theoretically put my life at risk at a much higher rate than any moooooooooslim will.

And if someone tries to tell me ...but wait...the blacks and christians aren't killing because of religion....what the hell do I care? Dead is dead
super_delfin00 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 07:02 AM   #17
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmie View Post
I'm going to try really hard to be politically correct, but I am not going to promise anything. I have a HUGE problem with you comparing TERRORISTS to NONVIOLENT college students. I also don't condone you grouping a whole race or religious group together. Not every Muslim person is a terrorist, period! Its not racism if it is true, first off Muslim is a religion not a race, but regardless of that you are correct not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorists have been muslim. As painful as it may be to some, sometimes sterotypes are real. I hope I am wrong but I believe that some time in the very near future this political correctness run amoke in this country is going to come back to roost in this country in the form of a lot of dead americans. So if you want to spew your BIGOTRY and RACIST views please do so OFF of my thread. For someone who portrays themselves as such an educated man, you sound real damn stupid to me!!!
Outside of this country, the people of the world do not operate under the realm of political correctness, in fact they look at us an laugh they view us as stupid. When the buildings start exploding, and Americans lay in the street it will be people like you Emmie who will be screaming the loudest "how did this happen".

As for Paris, when your disarm the people, you leave the whole country at the mercy of those who hate you.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 07:08 AM   #18
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy3386 View Post
Following the tragic events of yesterday in Paris, there will be a gathering in solidarity with France, our families and French friends and other individuals who are the victims of or affected by these attacks.
When: Sunday November 15 - 3:30pm
Where: on the U shaped esplanade in front of the National World War I Museum and Memorial.
...Join us, with flags and candles, and bring your friends
Frenchy I send me thoughts and prayers to you, your family, friends and France.
Old 11-15-2015, 07:13 AM   #19
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_delfin00 View Post
Using this logic I should fear Black Men, since they commit the majority of murders stateside. I should also fear Christians, because again, they commit the majority of murders stateside. As a white male, living in the USA its then incompatible with living with blacks and Chrisitans, since they theoretically put my life at risk at a much higher rate than any moooooooooslim will.

And if someone tries to tell me ...but wait...the blacks and christians aren't killing because of religion....what the hell do I care? Dead is dead

I am going to put it this way, if 10 moooslims as you called them walk down the street and pull out ak47's and shoot up the place, I am not going to wait and see if the 11th one does it, I am just going to shoot them. If 10 clowns with red noses walk down the street and shoot up the place, I am not going to wait and see what the 11th clown does.
Old 11-15-2015, 07:23 AM   #20
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaLover View Post
Sorry but I strongly disagree. The "majority" of Muslims would be 750 million people, and there are not 750 million people committing terrorist acts, nor 750 million people supporting terrorist acts.

According to your logic "ALL Muslims support those who murder". So all of the following AMERICAN MUSLIMS are terrorists or support terrorists?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_Muslims

Keith Ellison, MN Congressman
Jawed Karim, Co-Founder of YouTube
Farooq Katwari, CEO of Ethan Allen Furniture

Casey Kasem, late famous DJ
Ice Cube, rapper
Jermaine Jackson
Mehmet Oz, TV doctor

There is a huge difference between American Muslims and those outside this country. Americans who follow Islam are still Americanized and have acquired a lot of the thought processes that allow acceptance of others, my grandson is Muslim but how the Koran is taught by the majority in this country is different than how it is taught in other lands. I have had many conversations with my Grandsons Oman and he would tell you the same thing. The Koran like the Bible can be perverted and used as a tool of anger and destruction and that is what many who have radicalized Islam are doing. But just like those you have named have used Islam for good, you have far more who preach it for hate, like Farakan who is a pacifist compared to many of the religious rules in the middle east.
Old 11-15-2015, 07:49 AM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Boy that thread went to shit quick........
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 09:20 AM   #22
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If people spent more time with hookers and less time following idealogues of whatever stripe, we wouldn't have these problems.
And, who better to start the BlowJobs for Peace movement then Emmie ?
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 10:05 AM   #23
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Did it ever!!
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 10:06 AM   #24
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet View Post
If people spent more time with hookers and less time following idealogues of whatever stripe, we wouldn't have these problems.
And, who better to start the BlowJobs for Peace movement then Emmie ?
Blowjobs for Peace has a good ring to it!!
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 12:25 PM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Political correctness will kill us faster than cancer. It stops us from taking necessary actions or saying necessary things because we become afraid of offending some piece of shit or another. Now Emmie may not like hearing this and she may lash out that I don't care about the deaths in Paris but I, among many others, have been talking about this for some time. A 1960s leftist philosophy named Michel Foucault warned about political correctness before it came to be. He talked about a century old idea of prison control. A central tower had access into every single cell of the prison. The windows were shuttered so that the convicts had no idea if they were actively being watched or not. All the convicts got punished for each infraction. So the convicts started to police each other on behavior and speech (political correctness) based on the idea that someone may be watching. Remember, this was from a left winger, a French left winger.

If she has anyway of placating terrorists then I'm all ears but right now the best way is to kill the terrorists here, there, and where they come from.

I will also point out the history of protest in this country; a hundred plus years ago those who wrote and complained about society decided that assassination and bombs were the answer. They started as writers and academics. In the 1960s, we had college students who protested about bad things before they decided that bombing people was the right thing (see Bill Ayres and the Weathermen). My take on the idiots in Mizzou is that they are being used as pawns for some other purpose. Their supporters on the teaching staff have shown a propensity towards fascist behavior. They really don't care about free speech or rights. They only care about their goals and we have yet to really hear what they are.

So for Emmie....welcome to the fight. Hope you stay with it.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 01:23 PM   #26
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Political correctness will kill us faster than cancer. It stops us from taking necessary actions or saying necessary things because we become afraid of offending some piece of shit or another. Now Emmie may not like hearing this and she may lash out that I don't care about the deaths in Paris but I, among many others, have been talking about this for some time. A 1960s leftist philosophy named Michel Foucault warned about political correctness before it came to be. He talked about a century old idea of prison control. A central tower had access into every single cell of the prison. The windows were shuttered so that the convicts had no idea if they were actively being watched or not. All the convicts got punished for each infraction. So the convicts started to police each other on behavior and speech (political correctness) based on the idea that someone may be watching. Remember, this was from a left winger, a French left winger.

If she has anyway of placating terrorists then I'm all ears but right now the best way is to kill the terrorists here, there, and where they come from.

I will also point out the history of protest in this country; a hundred plus years ago those who wrote and complained about society decided that assassination and bombs were the answer. They started as writers and academics. In the 1960s, we had college students who protested about bad things before they decided that bombing people was the right thing (see Bill Ayres and the Weathermen). My take on the idiots in Mizzou is that they are being used as pawns for some other purpose. Their supporters on the teaching staff have shown a propensity towards fascist behavior. They really don't care about free speech or rights. They only care about their goals and we have yet to really hear what they are.

So for Emmie....welcome to the fight. Hope you stay with it.
Dude, well said. Such a voice of reason... Fucking atrocity in Paris is so powerful like the airliner downed in Egypt most likely work of ISIS and of course 9/11. You add up all the "smaller tragedies" and you are left wondering are we at war?? What do you want to call this? Should we blame ourselves as a lot of lefties have? I don't like war and many of us don't but it is the last means to an end. Who are we fighting people? These people come from ALL OVER THE WORLD. They have struck in places outside of the middle East. We aren't fighting a certain nation or a group of nations... We are fighting a very violent group who have killed for and allied with nations such as Iran and Palestine. They are various factions scattered about in Asia and the middle East, africa. They are Sunnis and Shiites. With the largest and ever popular ISIS.

What are we fighting if we haven't just thrown up our hands as Emmie has. Our current president appears to just shrug off every murder that these groups commit like it was yesterday's news. Dude He blamed Benghazi on an anti Islam video... That is fucked up. We all know that was al qaeda.

I've never said all Muslims were a problem but if Christians were to wage war with the rest of the world and their religion gives reason... I'm not sure what... Never thought the bible gave people a mission to destroy nonchristians and taking over the world as well as bringing back some holy land. Wouldn't you be waging a crusade as it were with Christians? Well the same should apply here.

We are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Don't be a pussy and choose. So far the President and every nation so far are pussies. We keep bleeding because we LEAD FRoM BEHIND waiting for someone else to do the dirty work. What the fuck did our nation become... A nation of pussies. Fuck Russia has big brass balls doing what it does. Don't like Russia with its bully tactics but at least you know where they stand. We are just pussies letting everybody shove us each and every way saying shit we can't back up.

I'm sorry for the rambling rant. It is just our nation is breaking down and sometimes that is a good thing so a stronger one can be built from the ashes but I fear this nation will never be as we once were.

@SUPERDELPHIN, were you trying to be facetious? If you weren't you're conflating. Statistics can be used to support any conclusion when you conveniently forget certain factors like a lot of fucking politicians do to make their imaginary points.

Black people kill mostly black people because of gang warfare. They dont kill as many as whites i think but percapita they do more killings than their white brethren.That's prob true. Most murders are done by Christians because majority of America is Christian.

Now let's see... Muslims committing murder that rival the number of murders in America perhaps throughout the world even the US. Almost 3000 people died from 9/11 alone. And you think it is wise to ignore the problem? It has hit our nation enough. I understand there will always fringe dumbasses. Those will never stop but with this ideology spread out everywhere and not many who will condemn their religion for what it calls for then it makes you wonder... Notice the black outrage for so called police brutality which is a problem but not as widespread as they make you believe.... What I'm saying is when a movement rises as the ISIS movement has... You will see that people who you thought were normal will go out and do atrocious things because they feel empowered by the moment. It gives more justification to their zealous thinking.

How much more convincing do you need that we are fighting Islam? We aren't fighting a nation or a certain sect of people. We are fighting basically the Muslim world. You think the Muslims who don't fight are not a problem? They provide funds to the fighters/jihadists. They provide support.

Hard choices need to be made. Eliminating cancer can be destructive to the whole body but is that necessary? Don't be pussies and open your eyes. Understand the cancer won't stop spreading no matter who started it all... And I don't think America started it.. It may have exacerbated it but it didn't lead the Muslims down this path... They were on it since the beginning.

End of rant.
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 01:35 PM   #27
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your perspective. But we aren't dealing with a lone isolated tragedy. We are dealing with one if the many majorly fucked up incidences committed by a certain hateful group. And we deserve to be fucking outraged. France is wondering if they have done enough. We should be thinking if we are making any difference really? What is our malfunction to allow such shit to happen? What? If you haven't been hit hard by this latest of attacks, you sir are blind and dead inside. And I feel for you. Worse fate than death.

You guys are treating this like it was an accident. Such a sad state we are in when we act like yesterday never happened.
Old 11-15-2015, 01:36 PM   #28
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread has gotten completely derailed. My ORIGINAL post was about sending prayers to the innocent lives that were lost in Paris, not about TERRORIST or RACE or RELIGIOUS groups. So, if others would like to discuss those things please feel free to start your own thread.
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 01:42 PM   #29
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

It's the sandbox in case you forgotten. We all are allowed to say our piece without others restricting. We are talking about the Paris tragedy. We haven't gotten off topic. Go find yourself a group of like minded people to harbor your thoughts and prayers. But a lot of us feel more should be done and quick before we start praying for another massacre... Or do you not see that? I'm glad not everybody thinks like you but im pretty upset that our president does... What a failure.
Old 11-15-2015, 01:45 PM   #30
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No one said that you couldn't discuss whatever you wanted, what I said was START YOUR OWN THREAD NOAHSCAPE!!! And I am very thankful that I DON'T have your mindset. It would be horrible to be so bitter and angry all the time.
Emmie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women