Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2015, 07:42 AM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
We now have enough oil in America that we don't need Middle Eastern oil. As for the argument that Yemen is left to itself - well, they want to be a sovereign nation, let them be. If their pirates mess with a US flagged carrier, blast their heads off. If it is the carrier of another nation that receives the taxes on the boat, let them deal with it.
If we don't get paid for it, we shouldn't be responsible for it.

This has gone beyond oil. That has always been the leftist excuse for dealing with the Middle East, the oil. The Muslim terrorists are coming this way and it is not about oil. That is 20th century thinking. We have fewer available carriers now than we did 20 years ago (I assume you mean AIRCRAFT carrier). We have already lost ships to priracy because we refuse to act. A frigate or destroyer could easily deal with pirate ship and as for a base, just like in the early 19th century we just send in the marines and a MARG. That is, if we had leader that didn't have his head up his ass.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 07:43 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Is this the Canal BigKotex was NOT pulled out of?
I think he was NOT pulled out of this one. I hope this one wasn't his destination!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 07:46 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think the United Nations, not the United States, should police the world. We cannot save everyone, and we will go broke trying.
Does the U.N. have a "police force"? Does the U.N. have a military?

Does the U.N. have a source of funding to generate the expense money?
Old 03-24-2015, 07:47 AM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Barleycornball posts Iran has fallen to ISIS, and his butt sniffers fall into line.

You don't read too well dipshit. Iran and ISIS are part of the same group just like Hezbollah, Hamas, Bocha Harem, etc. Remember your history, even Israel had at least two groups fighting for independence. Some of them committed massacres and others used states craft. You miss the obvious and claim that everyone is getting into line. Why are you in line understanding the world?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 07:47 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
We now have enough oil in America that we don't need Middle Eastern oil.
Ok.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:04 AM   #21
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Ok.
I'm glad I was able to convince you. If you look at supplies, they are at an all time high. Known sources of oil abound in the states, and the ability to extract is phenomenal. Production is still growing, though that growth should slow once momentum is overcome.
If, as JD says, it is about Muslim terrorists, I share his concern. Keep them out of the United States if they are radical. We could accomplish this by making the price of applying for citizenship match the cost of a thorough FBI investigation of each person attempting to come here. We can handle a few non radical Muslims coming here each year as citizens.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 08:06 AM   #22
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
This has gone beyond oil. That has always been the leftist excuse for dealing with the Middle East, the oil. The Muslim terrorists are coming this way and it is not about oil. That is 20th century thinking. We have fewer available carriers now than we did 20 years ago (I assume you mean AIRCRAFT carrier). We have already lost ships to priracy because we refuse to act. A frigate or destroyer could easily deal with pirate ship and as for a base, just like in the early 19th century we just send in the marines and a MARG. That is, if we had leader that didn't have his head up his ass.
I was referring to commercial shipping. If you flag your oil or cargo carrier in Liberia to pay less in tax and wages, let the Liberian Navy save your ass.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 08:08 AM   #23
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Does the U.N. have a "police force"? Does the U.N. have a military?

Does the U.N. have a source of funding to generate the expense money?
Essentially, it is overfunded by the USA, because we are chumps about it. We should force more participation from other countries.
Bill Clinton understood this, and made a profit off the first Gulf War. Bill will make Hillary do the same.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 08:13 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Whir-LIE-turd, I am positive you need to march right into your local Army recruiter and sign the fuck up!

YOU are the only person qualified to out an end to the world's madness.

Wait a second, fuck the Army, you need to be riunning for president. As you point out numerous times a day, even a Muslim Kenyan who hates America can do it. Why not you?

We should get started on that exploratory committee instantly. You don't want Teddy Cruz to dominate the IDIOT vote, do you?

WHIR-LIE-TURD 2016
Because we can't handle the truth

Got A ring to it, eh?

:lmao:
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 08:16 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
I'm glad I was able to convince you. If you look at supplies, they are at an all time high. Known sources of oil abound in the states, and the ability to extract is phenomenal. Production is still growing, though that growth should slow once momentum is overcome.
If, as JD says, it is about Muslim terrorists, I share his concern. Keep them out of the United States if they are radical. We could accomplish this by making the price of applying for citizenship match the cost of a thorough FBI investigation of each person attempting to come here. We can handle a few non radical Muslims coming here each year as citizens.
PRICE OF CITIZENSHIP?

Where have we heard THAT before?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 08:20 AM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You don't read too well dipshit. Iran and ISIS are part of the same group just like Hezbollah, Hamas, Bocha Harem, etc. Remember your history, even Israel had at least two groups fighting for independence. Some of them committed massacres and others used states craft. You miss the obvious and claim that everyone is getting into line. Why are you in line understanding the world?
Then Iran fighting ISIS in Iraq is just committing suicide? Eating their own?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 08:45 AM   #27
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
PRICE OF CITIZENSHIP?

Where have we heard THAT before?
Didn't JLIdiot once make a similar claim?

Speaking of JL, his last Eccie login was on 02-20-2015 @ 05:23 PM.

I wonder what he's been doing in Dallas to bide his time?

Any thoughts?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:03 AM   #28
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Iran is moving in on Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Algeria, Tunisia, and eventually Afghanistan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Great Map JD; you got one of the region PRE-OBAMA?

The map is bullshit. Iran has no influence in Northern Africa. Why are Jordan and Egypt included (but not Syria)? Jordan and Egypt have very pro-Western rulers, King Abdullah and Pres. el-Sisi (no thanks to Obama, who favored the disastrous Muslim Brotherhood). Look, Obama is doing enormous damage to our foreign policy in the Middle East and elsewhere. No need to hype or distort the problem with bullshit maps.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:28 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm glad I was able to convince you.
You didn't. Don't worry. And you and I probably will not agree. When I recognize a commodity is necessary and has a limited/finite quantity, I tend to hoard, particularly when the commodity will not be depleted by "spoilage." Then when my competitors piss through theirs and see the "bottom of the barrel," we can sit down and have a chat. And personally, in my negotiations it has always been my experience that when I'm "holding the goods" the results are customarily better for my side of the equation.

Give me one good reason why we want to deplete our own resources and then have to sit down and beg for someone else's at a price that doesn't further wreck our economy? Because "we" might expend 3,000 to 4,000 lives keeping the flow going?

And before you get all teary eyed, "we" expend about 50,000 lives a year pissing it off!~
Old 03-24-2015, 09:33 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
The map is bullshit. .... No need to hype or distort the problem with bullshit maps.
That looks similar to the ISIS map ... their goal. Iran will get the spoils when they win.

Then what are you doing to do? They have no regard for life, the Earth, or integrity.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women