Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2015, 07:39 AM   #16
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You seem to like the Asian AMP slave girls, my ducky friend.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:08 AM   #17
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

You found one guy. Hell, I can find one guy to defend just about any position.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:31 AM   #18
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

What JD posted on post 12 is exactly correct as far as plants requiring certain levels of CO2. Those are facts not fiction, and growing plants has been my area of expertise for 37 years. Many greenhouses operations do inject additional quantities of CO2 into the greenhouses to maximize yeald.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:49 AM   #19
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Again, you're confusing weather and climate. They aren't the same thing. But please, continue on in ignorance, if that is what you choose to do.

here, let a black man school you, if you can stomach it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBdxDFpDp_k
Yes, climate and weather are independent of one another. This, of course, is why the Caribbean gets frequent snow storms for no apparent reason. It is also why I usually put my ice trays in the stove when I want to make ice. Because, of course everyone knows that when things heat up, water freezes.

Now, does anyone remember their geology classes? Anyone remember the Mesozoic Era? It spans roughly 160 million years, and is divided into three periods: the Triasic, Jurasic, and Cretaceous Periods.

Does anyone remember what is unique about this era? Yes, it was the era of the dinosaurs, when Earth supported some of the largest species in its entire history. Anyone know why dinosaurs flourished and grew to such prodigious size? Because this is also the period in Earth's history when temperatures were at their highest - no polar ice caps at all throughout most of this era. Because of the warm temperatures, Earth supported some of the most verdant growth of its history as well, providing ample fodder for massive herbivores which then provided ample prey for massive carnivores. Nifty huh?

Hence, my skepticism of some of the ridiculously dire predictions that accompany the global warming cultists. None of them can explain why two growing seasons all the way up the middle latitudes is a terrible thing. Nor can they explain why an overabundance of water caused by melting ice caps would result in massive stretches of desert conditions. Kind of like they can't explain why rising temperatures results in bitterly cold winters. Oh wait, I know, because climate does not affect the weather. Better tell the Jamaicans to bundle up for the next snow storm.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:57 AM   #20
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Trust me, UC, he isn't who he wants you to believe him to be.
Didn't JL also live in Dallas?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:11 AM   #21
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Yes, climate and weather are independent of one another. This, of course, is why the Caribbean gets frequent snow storms for no apparent reason. It is also why I usually put my ice trays in the stove when I want to make ice. Because, of course everyone knows that when things heat up, water freezes.

Now, does anyone remember their geology classes? Anyone remember the Mesozoic Era? It spans roughly 160 million years, and is divided into three periods: the Triasic, Jurasic, and Cretaceous Periods.

Does anyone remember what is unique about this era? Yes, it was the era of the dinosaurs, when Earth supported some of the largest species in its entire history. Anyone know why dinosaurs flourished and grew to such prodigious size? Because this is also the period in Earth's history when temperatures were at their highest - no polar ice caps at all throughout most of this era. Because of the warm temperatures, Earth supported some of the most verdant growth of its history as well, providing ample fodder for massive herbivores which then provided ample prey for massive carnivores. Nifty huh?

Hence, my skepticism of some of the ridiculously dire predictions that accompany the global warming cultists. None of them can explain why two growing seasons all the way up the middle latitudes is a terrible thing. Nor can they explain why an overabundance of water caused by melting ice caps would result in massive stretches of desert conditions. Kind of like they can't explain why rising temperatures results in bitterly cold winters. Oh wait, I know, because climate does not affect the weather. Better tell the Jamaicans to bundle up for the next snow storm.
Jesup Christ. I've heard it all now.
Old 03-21-2015, 09:40 AM   #22
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Florida has banned the term "Climate Change".

http://www.livescience.com/50085-sta...te-change.html
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 11:17 AM   #23
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Sorry to intrude with some data, but ....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/top...n?ocid=DELLDHP

And some day the idiots who point to snow and say "look, this disproves global warming" will wake up and comprehend basic physics: more energy leads to more evaporation which, when cold air is encountered, leads to more snow. Just as the significant increase in the number of high-energy storms is a symptom of MORE atmospheric energy.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 11:20 AM   #24
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Florida has banned the term "Climate Change".

http://www.livescience.com/50085-sta...te-change.html
Now THAT is intelligent. I am sure FL wouldn't want to scare away tourist $$$$, and what is a little moderation of reality if it means the $$$$ keeps flowing?

"Earlier this year, scientists at NOAA and NASA announced that 2014 was the hottest year since record keeping began in 1880. Their report showed that every continent set heat records last year, with temperatures over land and oceans breaking the previous records set in 2005 and 2010."
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 11:42 AM   #25
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Sorry to intrude with some data, but ....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/top...n?ocid=DELLDHP

And some day the idiots who point to snow and say "look, this disproves global warming" will wake up and comprehend basic physics: more energy leads to more evaporation which, when cold air is encountered, leads to more snow. Just as the significant increase in the number of high-energy storms is a symptom of MORE atmospheric energy.
Their knuckles drag the ground. What do you expect. Like that idiot that brought a snowball into the Senate as proof that global warming is crap. Those are our leaders
Old 03-21-2015, 02:34 PM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Now THAT is intelligent. I am sure FL wouldn't want to scare away tourist $$$$, and what is a little moderation of reality if it means the $$$$ keeps flowing?

"Earlier this year, scientists at NOAA and NASA announced that 2014 was the hottest year since record keeping began in 1880. Their report showed that every continent set heat records last year, with temperatures over land and oceans breaking the previous records set in 2005 and 2010."
That little factoid has been refuted. Most of the temperature monitoring stations around the planet (and they only cover a small part) have been overtaken by civilization. What was forest 30 years ago is now next to a parking lot or gravel road. Doing it right does not help their cause so they have not corrected.

PS, I wonder if they counted all that snow for the winter of 2014.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 02:43 PM   #27
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Nice talking points from all, but until a leader emerges that is willing to take on the rest of the world it is absolutely stupid to punish Americans while the rest of the world prospers, if it is even a problem.

And Obama's a big ole pussy and afraid of everyone so you know he isn't the one. Maybe '16
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:26 PM   #28
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
West coast will agree with climate change. they would welcome six more inches of snow. The only "shovel ready" jobs are removing the shit you spread.

Abre su boca por mi caca !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:28 PM   #29
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Again, you're confusing weather and climate. They aren't the same thing. But please, continue on in ignorance, if that is what you choose to do.

here, let a black man school you, if you can stomach it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBdxDFpDp_k

I don,t care what color you are, I don't buy into bullshit.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:52 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Didn't JL also live in Dallas?
Nahhh, Tel Aviv, remember?

Before that, Highland Park was the advertised "location" of the notorious Uncle Han.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women