Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163174
Yssup Rider60809
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36928
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2015, 11:32 AM   #16
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Task I think you're not really understanding that a legend gets these girls for free and brings them to the boards. All the beautiful ladies I have brought to this board have been either ex girlfriends or just female friends, who I am with for free anytime I want. Now I agree with the above statements of these other gentlemen. You're attempting to gloat about PAYING for Asian hookers! Good for you task! Wow you are a legend lmfao. I mean what was your point? You have to travel to pay for sex, or the fact that you have enough extra money to be able to do so? Either way none of us care...but hey if you're happy doing it then all the more power to you. Personally I like hot little blonde girls that I get for free...that's my thing. That's why they call me LEGEND.
sucrunchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 11:54 AM   #17
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucrunchman View Post
That's why they call me LEGEND.
Linck please to where someone other than yourself called you a legend?
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 02:09 PM   #18
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Quote:
All the beautiful ladies I have brought to this board have been either ex girlfriends or just female friends, who I am with for free anytime I want.
Got any female relatives? Big genealogy fan, would love to spray DNA on your family tree whew!
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 04:13 PM   #19
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

According to the dictionary, and probably most others on the board, I would tend to lean towards delusional vs. legend. But what do I know?

Legend

[lej-uh nd]

noun 1. a nonhistorical or unverifiable story handed down by tradition from earlier times and popularly accepted as historical.

2. the body of stories of this kind, especially as they relate to a particular people, group, or clan: the winning of the West in American legend.

3. an inscription, especially on a coat of arms, on a monument, under a picture, or the like.

4. a table on a map, chart, or the like, listing and explaining the symbols used. Compare key1 (def 8).

5. Numismatics. inscription (def 8).

6. a collection of stories about an admirable person.

7. a person who is the center of such stories: She became a legend in her own lifetime.

8. Archaic. a story of the life of a saint, especially one stressing the miraculous or unrecorded deeds of the saint.

9. Obsolete. a collection of such stories or stories like them.

Delusional

[dih-loo-zhuh-nl]

adjective 1. having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions: Senators who think they will get agreement on a comprehensive tax bill are delusional.

2. Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness: He was so delusional and paranoid that he thought everybody was conspiring against him.

But congrats! I am sure people are throwing parties in your honor.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2916934.jpg (113.5 KB, 60 views)
Guest062720 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 04:20 PM   #20
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Quote:
All the beautiful ladies I have brought to this board
Define "all" please. like 2? 3? 4? and last I checked only 1(Taylor Sky) is still in the hobby. None of the others are regularly reviewed or even discussed. And one could almost say Taylor is UTR nowadays. Michaela has been MIA for over a year I believe, and had a whopping 2 or 3 reviews.

I guess there must be some secret delusional legend underground hobby going down I am not aware of. Oh well.

But lets be real, shall we? Shouldn't longevity(I know big word) be considered here? Where are all these "beautiful ladies" these days? Don't see any reviews, discussions, or ad's on the boards. Of course we have Taylor Sky, but for intents she is UTR in this area. Michaela has been MIA for 18 months I believe, and had a whopping 2 or 3 reviews. So it's almost like they don't exist... But what do I know? I am not delusional, just a logical thinking realist.
Old 11-16-2015, 05:22 PM   #21
Maximum4
Premium Access

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone1651 View Post
Michaela has been MIA for over a year I believe.
Not MIA at all. UTR, yes. MIA nope.
Maximum4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 05:57 PM   #22
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum4 View Post
Not MIA at all. UTR, yes. MIA nope.
Still non existent to the majority, despite being UTR to a select few at best. So i would consider that MIA.
Old 11-16-2015, 06:12 PM   #23
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

She's MIA to all those I don't deem fit to see her...if you're on the good side of the crunch legend, then you get the perks that go along with that. I have a few other real nice UTR ones also...but you just go to shop city and look for them ozone! Lmfao hahahHahahaha
Old 11-16-2015, 06:54 PM   #24
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Oh shop city where you have your fake vet practice? Yep know it well. Great place.

They are so lucky to have you pimping for them, oops I mean looking out for them.

Honestly, I think I'll survive not dealing with your "girls". Or just wait until they get smart and go on their own like some.

You just keep being you.
Old 11-16-2015, 07:03 PM   #25
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
She's MIA to all those I don't deem fit to see her..
Ahhh... so you're her "handler"...
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 07:14 PM   #26
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Ahhh... so you're her "handler"...
Be careful, he will put you on the not allowed to see my ho list... Don't mess with self-proclaimed legend.
Old 11-16-2015, 07:37 PM   #27
ManningPeyton
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
your still not really " helping " ANYONE with that info Task...

its just kinda hey look at me I'm great thrAD.....

hate to say it but scrunch is doing more to bringing girls unless your bringing those

very young Asians back in your suitcase

your angle isn't very convincing to me anyways and I'm not a fan of either but ...
I don't think he's trying to "help" anyone. This is a dog eat dog game and quite frankly I'm disgusted by the online personas that might be fucking the same women as me...
To think of what half these dorks look like is even more disturbing.
ManningPeyton is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 07:43 PM   #28
ManningPeyton
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
She's MIA to all those I don't deem fit to see her...if you're on the good side of the crunch legend, then you get the perks that go along with that. I have a few other real nice UTR ones also...but you just go to shop city and look for them ozone! Lmfao hahahHahahaha
You are totally her pimp. Although I've already assumed your angle on these girls. Tell ya what I think about your newest after I fuck her. Promise I won't make her gag too hard.
ManningPeyton is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 08:40 PM   #29
Iso#1gfe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManningPeyton View Post
You are totally her pimp. Although I've already assumed your angle on these girls. Tell ya what I think about your newest after I fuck her. Promise I won't make her gag too hard.
Well you have to clear his screening process first, and he won't tell you if you pass or not, he will just leave you alone or ignore you until you make a comment in public then he will just say your too new for me to allow her to see you, or what ever excuse he will come up with. Personally, I'd love to bang one of these chicks, I have heard they are hot, but, the "pimp" won't allow it
Iso#1gfe is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 08:42 PM   #30
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

Did I hurt your feelings by pointing out that your man crush got benched this week? The only thing I "handle" is a lot of hot pussy for myself. For free...whenever I want it...that's why I don't need a big pay stub like O zone or a big penis (gag her too hard) like Eli's older more retarded brother. Thank you for agreeing that I am indeed a legend ozone. The legend made you drive your legend all the way to shop city lmfao!!! Idiot

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women