Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162962
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42219
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36576
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2015, 02:16 PM   #16
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

I drive around with personalized plates on my car. That way if anyone sees me out in public, they'll know to avoid me!

I think it's only fair to give everyone a warning, so they can take the time to run away and avoid me at all costs.

slubby is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 02:25 PM   #17
Starboi08
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTXReggie View Post
Oh, so I guess asking for them to autograph a condom wrapper is a no-no?

Haha. I'm just saying. Would u want a provider coming up to you at your job or place of business and saying, hey aren't u the guy I fucked yesterday? I know I wouldn't. Discretion.
Starboi08 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 02:58 PM   #18
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep in public please. I have a life just like you and family nothing humiliating than someone you had encounter with. You guys wouldn't like that with me especially when wify is around.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 03:14 PM   #19
addicted2U
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

No need for anything else other than a smile and move on. If courteous conversation arises (just like any normal human being standing in line at the store) then so be it. But dont make it awkward.
Same for the provider. If i've never seen you BCD..then i happen to recognize you at Target... and i try to make polite convo, i hope you're not purposefully a bitch just becuz you think you are recognizeable. May ruin my desire to reach out and make an appt.
But then again, the provider may have a slew of repeat clients, so they may not give a shit about little ol' me.
addicted2U is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:37 PM   #20
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Why search to see if people are providers? People have lives, you value your privacy and you should respect theirs. Whole thread seems stalkerish to me.
My thought exactly!!!
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:09 PM   #21
GoAheadMkMyDay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

I think the OP asked if you'd seen a provider profile of someone you already knew, not what you'd do if you met a provider in a public place.

How about seeing a friend (known for years), having her show you some pics only to see that one of her family members is a provider that you were trying to make an appointment with! Fortunately the provider retired a short while later. After that I realized it was the family resemblance that had caught my eye in the first place. I have to admit though, I would have gone with the Run, Forrest, Run plan.
GoAheadMkMyDay is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:31 PM   #22
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Anyone remember that review where the guy claimed he met his ex wife.

I never believed that really happened but who knows.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 09:02 AM   #23
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

NEVER, EVER acknowledge in public. Stick with this rule and everyone will be alright.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 07:29 PM   #24
BigTex77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

I had an instance where I ran into a girl I used to work with. I had no idea it was her by the pics. It had been several years since I worked with her and if she recognized me she didn't say anything, just like I didn't say anything to her. We both had a great time and I saw her several times after that as well. Hobby is hobby and RL is RL. Keep them separate in my opinion.
BigTex77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 08:07 PM   #25
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
UGh….leave it alone!!!
I have received pm asking if I was the hot Asian woman he saw at some restaurant the night before.
Another pm asking if I was the hot girl who works at LA Fitness.
WHATTTT??? No…they are not me. But if it was me, why would I want some strange random creepy guy to know???
I swear….nothing annoys me more than lack of common sense!!!
I'll bet you are that hot Asian girl in Eccie.net, though!

Seriously, why do people even have to be told these sorts of things. Just shocking.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 10:56 PM   #26
skydiver
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoAheadMkMyDay View Post
I think the OP asked if you'd seen a provider profile of someone you already knew, not what you'd do if you met a provider in a public place.
Exactly. I had a feeling that's what people would think I was talking about. This isn't about, "I had a session with provider X and subsequently saw her out in public, should I say anything?".

It's more so... have you ever been browsing the profiles, and seen someone that you actually know IRL and had no idea they were a provider. With all the 6 degrees of separation, and how you're always seeing friends of friends commenting on social media, etc... that someone would have run into a real life acquaintance on a provider site somehow.
skydiver is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 12:07 AM   #27
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I'm pretty oblivious out in the real world so I wouldn't even notice if I did and I'd appreciate the same from anyone I've seen. I do remember one time I was grocery shopping with my so and I noticed a stripper who I had spent a lot of time with before I met my so and I just turned around and went the other direction before she saw me. It was a little nerve racking since my so knew about my stripper loved past and I figured she would have lost her shit if the young lass tried to spark up a convo with me.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 07:51 AM   #28
sparrow1122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Last night I recognized ( fromeccie profile pics as I have not met her face to face) a provider at a funeral. Before yall start looking at obituaries, it was not around here and the provider was from Houston.

People are people and you never know when or where you may cross paths.
sparrow1122 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 08:25 AM   #29
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

never cross the steams , it would be very bad
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 12:05 PM   #30
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

The best answer to the original question should be: Why does it matter? Who cares? Why is it your business? Do you not have anything else to do? Are you that bored? Why are you so nosey? If you are, are you not embarrassed for people/providers on here to know that you are a possible stalker? Ugh.
samantha thom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women