Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2013, 10:16 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Are you trying to bring someone else into your corner with your stupid rhetorical questions?

If you don't answer the question, you're a cocksucker, but if you suck cock, you will.

So what will it be, Whiny? answer me!!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:16 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You are the one who brought it up, idiot. Now just answer the question, or admit you were stupid in your earlier post.

no you dumbass, youre the one that brought up HOW MUCH, not me

that's why youre a dumbass
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:22 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
so its the Liberals that want of cut spending for education?

got it.
I think it's clearly you that brought up the question of how much we should be spending, so the question is, are you lying now, or just stupid?

You don't want education spending cuts. I just want to know how much you think we SHOULD be spending on education. You refuse to answer. Which means you are blowing posts out your ass. Which is normal for you.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:25 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think it's clearly you that brought up the question of how much we should be spending, so the question is, are you lying now, or just stupid?

You don't want education spending cuts. I just want to know how much you think we SHOULD be spending on education. You refuse to answer. Which means you are blowing posts out your ass. Which is normal for you.

oh.k ... since Im the one that brought up HOW MUCH, then quote me
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:27 PM   #20
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Are you trying to bring someone else into your corner with your stupid rhetorical questions?

If you don't answer the question, you're a cocksucker, but if you suck cock, you will.

So what will it be, Whiny? answer me!!!!
I think he is ignoring your stupid ass...LOL

In other words he's got you on ignore... Ha Ha Ha !!!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:30 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

This is what it is like trying to have a conversation with CBJ7. He makes a statement, denies it, and won't answer simple questions about it, then calls the other person an idiot.

Old 04-06-2013, 10:41 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is what it is like trying to have a conversation with CBJ7. He makes a statement, denies it, and won't answer simple questions about it, then calls the other person an idiot.

so quote me or stfu
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:45 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

See? I rest my case.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:52 PM   #24
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
See? I rest my case.

you never had a case.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:52 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Old 04-07-2013, 02:21 AM   #26
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

The Dept of Education did not even exist until 1979, when Carter signed it in.
How did we ever educate our children before that?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:54 AM   #27
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

One look at the Atlanta schools debacle should give everyone an idea whats important in todays government schools.

Quote:
My feeling is that these were government employees doing what government employees do. Not all, certainly, but a good number of them. They were more concerned for and about their own jobs than they were about the students entrusted to their care. These students and their parents were being told lies about academic achievement that simply did not exist. Parents were given the false impression that their children were doing well when, in fact, they were failing … all of this to make the teachers and administrators look good. What’s a child’s future when a teacher’s job and possible bonus money for the boss is at stake.

And oh yeah! This is limited only to Atlanta. Right? You believe that! Right? YOUR government schools are just wonderful, right? This could NEVER happen in the exemplary government school your child attends. Right?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:35 AM   #28
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
so its the Liberals that want of cut spending for education?

got it.
New York and Washington DC have the highest per-student public school funding in the United States of America. If the Liberal "more funding means better public schools" meme had any validity whatsoever, we would expect to see New York and Washington DC at least somewhere in the middle, if not actually at the top, of public schools, when ranked by quality and academic results.

That is, if more funding in fact means better public schools, we would expect to see that.

The problem with that thesis is that the New York and Washington DC public schools are consistently ranked DEAD LAST in the US, in quality and academic results.

Other public schools all over the United States, typically with far-lower per-student funding, routinely and consistently achieve far better results than New York and Washington DC.

This tends to call the "more funding means better public schools" meme into question.

Note: It is also claimed that more public school teachers and administrators having advanced degrees means better public schools. Unfortunately, New York and Washington DC public schools have not only the highest per-student funding but also the highest proportions of teachers and administrators having advanced degrees. So this meme also appears to have problems in the real world.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:58 AM   #29
Miss Barsett
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 151695
My ECCIE Reviews

Miss Barsett is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:27 AM   #30
Meerschaum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

The sad truth is, it's the culture stupid. No matter how much money we spend on education or if we could clone Stephen Hawking to teach science in every school, the majority of sheeple in the US are more concerned about which Kardashian whore is fucking which rapper than they are about getting a good education.

The downside to living in a democracy is that, it is a government by the people. In our country, the majority of people care about which cool cell phone they have, what is being gossiped about on TV news, whether McDonalds has a special on Chicken McNuggets, and whether skinny jeans are in or out.

We could be the best in the world back in the 1940s because the people cared about making it that way. They knew they needed to get an education. Kids nowadays mostly hope to be the next American Idol or play pro football.

Big money corporations in America love this and have figured out how to turn politics into a big reality show with CNN/MSNBC on one side and the Fox News crew on the other, and we the sheeple get sucked into all their supposed points to argue one way or the other, all the while allowing the big money companies to pocket more and more while we shout and scream about whatever the issue of the day is. (See the Monsanto Protection Act).

It feels like we are quickly on our way to becoming the USA depicted in Idiocracy http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/ and I don't know how to arrest the slide. Do you stand on a soapbox in the park and scream about how it's time we thought for ourselves, do our own homework, figure out how to add value to the world? Will anyone listen, or will their earbuds blastin Taylor Swift drown you out?
Meerschaum is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women