Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2012, 12:14 PM   #16
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB9IB6 View Post
ALMOST as stupid?
That was kind of "STUPID".

A guy talking about building business with or without help.....
Is somehow MORE stupid than saying "REAL"
Rape victims won't get pregnant because they have a natural defense???

Put some shit into perspective . The rape
Comments were really fucked up.
The building business fiasco was a very poorly
Worded speech , the point of which shouldn't have been a topic .
That "guy" who made the statement that you did not build that to businessmen was the President of the United States who is running for reelection. Real smart thing to say there. Do you think that that could be why he has (at least for now) lost his lead in several key swing states like Florida , Wisconsin, Virginia and Ohio?

Look, I agree with you 110% that Adking's comment was very stupid. The Senate race in Missouri was considered to be leaning Republican before he won his party's nomination and he promptly stuck his foot in his mouth. It will now probably be considered a toss up. But we need to wait for more polling to confirm that. But undoubtedly, it will cost him votes, particularly among woman voters in Missouri.

Politicians make stupid statements all the time. Look at Joe Biden. He sticks his foot in his mouth almost every other day. If he was a Republican, the main stream press would be having a field day with him. But he gets a pass from them.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:17 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
That "guy" who made the statement that you did not build that to businessmen was the President of the United States who is running for reelection. Real smart thing to say there. Do you think that that could be why he has (at least for now) lost his lead in several key swing states like Florida , Wisconsin, Virginia and Ohio?

Look, I agree with you 110% that Adking's comment was very stupid. The Senate race in Missouri was considered to be leaning Republican before he won his party's nomination and he promptly stuck his foot in his mouth. It will now probably be considered a toss up. But we need to wait for more polling to confirm that. But undoubtedly, it will cost him votes, particularly among woman voters in Missouri.

Politicians make stupid statements all the time. Look at Joe Biden. He sticks his foot in his mouth almost every other day. If he was a Republican, the main stream press would be having a field day with him. But he gets a pass from them.

the guy that took that statment out of context is you

and the rest of the idiots that refuse to believe it after its been debunked a dozen times

kinda like ignoring filibuster records
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:22 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

"Out of context" my ass. We all heard and knew what "that guy" was saying. Only you diehard Obamatons are upset that we found out your real agenda.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:23 PM   #19
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
the guy that took that statment out of context is you

and the rest of the idiots that refuse to believe it after its been debunked a dozen times

kinda like ignoring filibuster records
There you go with the "filibuster records" again. You are hopeless. I feel for you.
Old 08-20-2012, 12:25 PM   #20
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You wasted my time by posting the wrong link. The occupy guy was an idiot by the way. Sounded good but what he really said had very little validity or substance. Surprised some of you aren't making fun of his hat.

Back to the new link; I thought this would make the scene. Of course I have to point out that Claire McCaskill (d) ran ads that helped this guy win the primary just last week. Imagine, a democrat helping a GOP candidate win the nomination of his party. The Tea Party supported his opponent Sarah Steelman as I did with my money. It was a close election between three candidates. MacCaskill ran unopposed so she could spend her efforts on who was going to be her opponent. So I would say that Adking was the democrats choice for the GOP nomination to run for the US Senate. Now we know why he is preferred by democrats.
Tapdance some more.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:31 PM   #21
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB9IB6 View Post
He didn't misspeak, he slipped up and said what he thought .
Here's your leadership ... Aren't you proud?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrW6B...e_gdata_player
Edit: just read the correct link..lol

Didn't read far enough down. Yea Akin is an idiot right up there with the rest of them. Like rape has levels of legitimacy.. please. Rape is rape. Its a violent act period. What the fuck is with the whole "a womans body can shut down during rape as if to avoid pregnancy"? Did he flunk biology class or something?
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:31 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
There you go with the "filibuster records" again. You are hopeless. I feel for you.

the comment I made about republican filibusters that you said made you head spin, and the filibuster records I posted that you in no way could debunk? then blame me for being unable to debate?

those filibuster records?

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:36 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
"Out of context" my ass. We all heard and knew what "that guy" was saying. Only you diehard Obamatons are upset that we found out your real agenda.

yes he said that

idiots lacking the ability to set aside partisan bullshit, and take the comment in context are too stupid to this day to figure it out
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:43 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
yes he said that

idiots lacking the ability to set aside partisan bullshit, and take the comment in context are too stupid to this day to figure it out
What Odumbo said was off-script but not out context. Odumbo exposed his heart-felt beliefs.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:48 PM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

its a partisan talking point... no more no less.

believe otherwise and youre dumber than a duck
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:04 PM   #26
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
the comment I made about republican filibusters that you said made you head spin, and the filibuster records I posted that you in no way could debunk? then blame me for being unable to debate?

those filibuster records?

What made my head spin was your absurd statement that Republican filibusters in the House were stalling the budget process in the Senate. Do you realize just how stupid that statement is? Do you still believe that? That's right you don't know what you believe, because you keep changing your story to try to fit your narrative. Are you really this dense?
Old 08-20-2012, 01:11 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
its a partisan talking point... no more no less.

believe otherwise and youre dumber than a duck
You are the one quacking and paddling in a Kool-aid lake, CBJ7. Twist and turn as you might, Odumbo said what he said.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:14 PM   #28
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Democrat Claire MacCaskill is rumored to have spent 2 million dollars promoting Akins.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:18 PM   #29
joe bloe
Valued Poster

joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:21 PM   #30
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

He just needs to drag his knuckles back into his Missouri cave and pray to whatever God will stand to listen to him that he can have a baby. Wait a minute.....perhaps if he believes in "legitimate rape"....and we can drop him into the exercise yard in Huntsville!!!!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women