Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2012, 06:49 AM   #16
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Drawing The Line

I will concede that drawing the line is not a simple matter.

Each petty dictator needs to be evaluated separately.

I was against invading Iraq and throwing Saddam out because I could sense that such an invasion would easily become a protracted war similar to Viet Nam which was essentially what it became. We had him in a box and he was already a pariah.

I was thinking more along the lines of an Adolf Hitler who had world domination aspirations and basically intimidated the world into allowing him to systemically invade other countries without protest.

Putin seems to me like another version of Hitler who thinks he can re-establish a broken Russia like Hitler wanted to do with a broken Germany and that is what gives me concern.

. . .This is how these dictators start and if left unchecked only become larger problems which are more difficult to deal with later than now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Saddam Hussian - Iraq?
What was your position on throwing that petty dictator out?

How about Muammar al-Gaddafi, Hugo Chavez, Kim Jong Il, Than Shwe, Hu Jintao, Robert Mugabe, Crown Prince Abdullah, Teodoro Obiang Nguema, Omar Al-Bashir, Saparmurat Niyazov, Fidel Castro, King Mswati III.....where do you draw the line?

Wheres the outrage? Every single one of these petty dictators has/had human rights violations and injustices against the people of their respective countries.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:00 AM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

"This is how dictators start". You are right, FastGoon. That is why we must stop Obama. I wish you could see that.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:44 AM   #18
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Tripping The Meter

You keep getting worse, old geezer.

. . . Now you are totally tripping the meter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
"This is how dictators start". You are right, Fast Gunn. That is why we must stop Obama. I wish you could see that.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:49 AM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Let's see. Putin has the authority to jail people on his authority if they do something he doesn't like. So does Obama.

FastGoon condemns this authority when Putin has it, but finds it necessary for Obama to have to preserve order.

It's people like you, FastGoon, who allow people like Putin to take power in their respective countries. You encourage and support their quest for power. You said it yourself, nothing is off limits so long as Obama is re-elected. You are a bigger danger to the US than Al Qaeda.

Hypocrisy or insanity. You decide.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:00 AM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Something that Putin, Hitler, Obama, and any other dictator wannabe is a lack of respect for the laws of the land, the conventions and customs of government. The over the top executive orders signed to by pass the legislative branch is one example. Pushing through Obamacare with only one party's input is another example. Obama's need for "czars" without regard to custom is another example. Everything is there for Obama to be a dictator except that he and Fast Gunn are in the wrong country.

I thought I'd pop back to point out that Obama himself has expressed admiration for the Chinese form of government. As he said, no votes, you just do it. Obama does not like democracy or representative government.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:04 AM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

He and FastGoon are trying to turn it into the right country. Obama has said he's love to have total control, and FastGoon would love for him to have it.

Frightening.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:11 AM   #22
joe bloe
Valued Poster

About a year before Obama essentially implemented the Dream Act without going through Congress, he gave a speech to La Raza, expressing his regret that he couldn't just do immigration reform on his own. He admitted that his hands were tied by law, and then proceeded to do the very thing he had admitted he was legally prohibited from doing. Obama is becoming more and more brazen in his contempt for the rule of law. God help us if this guy gets re-elected.

Here's the video of Obama giving a head's up that he was tempted to violate the law and implement immigration reform on his own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_HS3xdhc9E
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #23
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Encounters: 118

Russia is in trouble. No matter how many times the Russian people protest and cry out, it's leaders will do whatever they please. Same here with America, we can protest all that we want. Look at how many American people protested against Operation Iraqi Freedom and you know what? Our politicians didn't give a damn, they went ahead with it. It's not ethics that the politicos are driven by, it's the contributions made by them special interests groups and lobbyists.
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:28 AM   #24
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Bad Mother Fucker

What?

I am a bigger danger to the US than Al Qaeda?

Damn!

Watch out, people!

. . . I am a bad mother fucker!

Quote:
Let's see. Putin has the authority to jail people on his authority if they do something he doesn't like. So does Obama.

Fast Gunn condemns this authority when Putin has it, but finds it necessary for Obama to have to preserve order.

It's people like you, Fast Gunn, who allow people like Putin to take power in their respective countries. You encourage and support their quest for power. You said it yourself, nothing is off limits so long as Obama is re-elected. You are a bigger danger to the US than Al Qaeda.

Hypocrisy or insanity. You decide.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #25
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666 View Post
Russia is in trouble. No matter how many times the Russian people protest and cry out, it's leaders will do whatever they please. Same here with America, we can protest all that we want. Look at how many American people protested against Operation Iraqi Freedom and you know what? Our politicians didn't give a damn, they went ahead with it. It's not ethics that the politicos are driven by, it's the contributions made by them special interests groups and lobbyists.
At the end of the day, what politicians really fear is the vote; thank God. If the vast majority of the American people really had been against the Iraq war, there would have been a political blood bath.

Our freedom is grounded in free elections. As long as we can vote the rascals out, we can defend ourselves from tyranny.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:39 AM   #26
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Encounters: 118

I agree with you Joe Bloe, all Americans should band together and vote all corrupt politicians out of office.
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:42 AM   #27
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666 View Post
I agree with you Joe Bloe, all Americans should band together and vote all corrupt politicians out of office.
I'm not sure if I should be encouraged or alarmed that TheAntiChrist666 agrees with me, but thanks, I guess.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:03 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

FastGoon, you really have no response, do you? You support the power Putin is using, when it's granted to Obama. Yet condemn the same power when used by Putin.

I think you need help.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:12 PM   #29
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
FastGoon, you really have no response, do you? You support the power Putin is using, when it's granted to Obama. Yet condemn the same power when used by Putin.

I think you need help.
FDR supposedly defended a carribean dictator by saying "he may be an S.O.B. but he's our S.O.B." This seems to the attitude of liberals, when it's pointed out that Obama is siezing power, and be moving towards some sort of dictatorship.

Just look at the way the American left fawns over Castro, Che Guevara and Hugo Chavez. Why not an American Castro?
Old 08-19-2012, 12:16 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I just think it is bizarre and highly hypocritical for FastGoon to condemn in Putin the exact powers and authority he promotes for Obama.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women