Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2015, 10:49 AM   #16
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You're talking about the wrong plane, it's Malaysia 370. The plane was a Boeing 777. No wonder you're confused.

JDIdiot you had better get back to your search for the missing Malaysian (Airlines) 777.

You might have some nasty ol' hijackers that need to be dealt with!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 12:34 PM   #17
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
JDIdiot you had better get back to your search for the missing Malaysian (Airlines) 777.

You might have some nasty ol' hijackers that need to be dealt with!
He has the WORST reading comprehension of any PhD holder I've ever encountered. You have to lead him to the point and even then, his grasp is tenuous at best.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 05:08 PM   #18
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
The place is crawling with short sighted anti-semites. Like Winston Churchill, Netanyahu sees what is going to happen and is trying to warn the west. Some, like I suspect Tampon, has such a visercal hatred for all things Jewish that they are willing to ignore the threat. Others have their heads so far up their asses that they think two oceans will protect this country from anything. Still, when someone like Churchill, Mitchell, or Reagan speaks you should listen and respect what they say. I see that Tampon can't even do that without telling another series of lies. Is that what they call Texas normal?
Texas and the people on this board are not voting, it's his own country about to throw him out of office. After he said the trip was not for political purposes he created commercials with clips of the republican traitors giving him standing ovations. Now it had come out he tried to block US intelligence from getting briefs on Iran. No wonder he is losing
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 05:17 PM   #19
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Texas and the people on this board are not voting, it's his own country about to throw him out of office. After he said the trip was not for political purposes he created commercials with clips of the republican traitors giving him standing ovations. Now it had come out he tried to block US intelligence from getting briefs on Iran. No wonder he is losing
Exactly. The intelligence did not fit with his narrative, so he tried to squash it. It discloses that Iran has stuck to the tentative deal in place since 2013, but Bibi, ever the Hawk, needs it to look hopeless and tried to cancel the briefing of our senators, but it didn't work.

http://time.com/3744265/benjamin-net...r-talks-obama/
Old 03-15-2015, 08:05 PM   #20
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If the voters of Israel vote Bibi out, that is their prerogative.

Just as we have to live with the consequences of the smarmy little Demagogue that we have, they will have to live with the consequences of their choice.

Of course, we have two nice big oceans as a buffer between us and many of the radical Islamic Thugs who want to destroy anything "Western". Israel is not so fortunate.

If they vote for a candidate set on an appeasement platform, they deserve what they get.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 09:07 PM   #21
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
If the voters of Israel vote Bibi out, that is their prerogative.
If I am understanding the process properly. The voters of Israel cannot "vote Bibi out."

But the voters can vote Bibi's Party (Likud) out!
Old 03-15-2015, 09:12 PM   #22
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
If I am understanding the process properly. The voters of Israel cannot "vote Bibi out."

But the voters can vote Bibi's Party (Likud) out!
Correct. It is a Palimentary Government. The Party, or Coalition that ends up with the majority gets to choose the Prime Minister.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 12:20 AM   #23
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
And your tax dollars are being spent by Obama operatives trying to defeat Netanyahu. Obama claimed that he didn't want to imbalance the election and then he has a campaign team on the ground. Are you all right with the US government fixing elections?

I also have to say that I'm surprised that Tampon knew about the parlimentary form of government. He's right (one time out of many), the Knesset is elected by direct voting and they then vote for their new (or old) leader.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 01:00 AM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are you all right with the US government fixing elections?
No, I was not "all right" with the Republican leadership of the US Congress getting themselves involved in the Israeli election process.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:58 AM   #25
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
And your tax dollars are being spent by Obama operatives trying to defeat Netanyahu. Obama claimed that he didn't want to imbalance the election and then he has a campaign team on the ground. Are you all right with the US government fixing elections?

I also have to say that I'm surprised that Tampon knew about the parlimentary form of government. He's right (one time out of many), the Knesset is elected by direct voting and they then vote for their new (or old) leader.
You don't mind us fixing elections when it's your guy in the big chair. I'm sure you're OK with what we've done all over the middle east? Propping up this puppet, taking down that one. I'm gonna need some proof on this though. You'll forgive me if I don't just take your word for it...

And if you knew their legislature was called the knesset before this thread, I'll eat a dick straight up.
Old 03-16-2015, 09:36 AM   #26
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:

You just keep parroting the party line. Do you have an original thought or do you get all this garbage from faux news?

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=26167
Old 03-16-2015, 05:24 PM   #27
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Tomorrow is Election Day but it may be a while before they can determine whether it will result in a successor to Bibi.
Old 03-16-2015, 05:55 PM   #28
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

undercuntalinsky, you need to quit looking for reasons to SUCK a COCK or EAT a DICK... http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/ari...e-real-coward/

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 06:01 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Goddamn, SLOBBRIN! great contribution. I was just wondering what you thought of Bibi's chances.

Now I know ... You have no fucking clue what day it is!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 06:06 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Which of my tax dollars are being spent on the Israeli campaign, JDIdiot?

I don't seem to recall you saying how much of my money was being directly spent on the campaign .
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women