Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2011, 08:51 PM   #16
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMacnab View Post
A well done decor creates a nice environment and greatly enhances the overall experience of a session.
I completely agree. One of the reasons I love providing here at home is because I am able to create whatever ambiance I like. Having my clients come to my flat is so much more personal, which I like. Being able to have a wide variety of beverages available, music, place to hang their suits, the little things, in my opinion make a big difference...

The reason my bedroom is so large is because it's technically the front room hehe...the bedroom is pretty standard, and I didn't like that, so I moved furniture around and put the table in the bedroom, and my bed in the front room ...Having the sofa and TV in here really make a difference whilst entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
Nice place.

So, I guess I would be interested in hearing from Valerie and others as to how hard it is to create an environment to play in Europe, or do people there tend to expect a smaller boudoir? Are different parts of Europe different? Here in the US, I think we wrongly tend to lump all of Europe into one big ball of wax. Of course, I would expect there to be a large difference between western Europe and the old former-communist eastern Europe countries.
Creating the environment is not really an issue, unless of course you're in some small fuck off flat, then things could get a bit congested! I've have friends who had really small single flats, and worked out of them....I couldn't do it, but some can!...The guys generally don't expect my boudoir to be as big as it is, but as I said above, it is meant to be a front room, bedrooms in Europe generally are not large....

Yes, I think Europe is all different, (east/west obviously), each country has something unique to offer. Just experiencing so many different cultures/lifestyles is one of my favourite things about traveling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Are those my glasses on the night stand?? Bloody hell!!
Don't think so Ed...Unless you're missing some red Chanels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
That is a wonderfully large bedroom. And I love the accent color around the fireplace. What post code are you in, Val?
Thanks! I'm not going to say the full post code or I may as well just tell everyone what street I live on lol, but first three are W1U...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:54 PM   #17
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

I lived in London for years, wondering which part your apartment is in? Maybe on your website...
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:06 AM   #18
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Thanks! I'm not going to say the full post code or I may as well just tell everyone what street I live on lol, but first three are W1U...
I thought as much! When I'm there I stay in W2 or W8. The places tend to be bigger. Nice renovated older buildings. Great find...
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:25 AM   #19
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:

The reason my bedroom is so large is because it's technically the front room hehe...

And demonstrates you have your priorities in order.....
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:37 AM   #20
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Ireland View Post
I lived in London for years, wondering which part your apartment is in? Maybe on your website...
3-4 minute walk from Bond Street Tube Station

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
I thought as much! When I'm there I stay in W2 or W8. The places tend to be bigger. Nice renovated older buildings. Great find...
Yea, there are some nice places in W2, but I guess I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to my postcode haha...my friends over here give me shit about it because I refuse to live anywhere other than Mayfair/West End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
And demonstrates you have your priorities in order.....
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:52 AM   #21
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Very nice Valerie.

I know one more place I must see on my next trip to London!
Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 07:34 AM   #22
Guest021213
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

When I travel to London I stay at Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites London by Hyde Park which I think its very close ... isn't it?
I like your boudoir Valerie ... very british

Quote:
3-4 minute walk from Bond Street Tube Station
Guest021213 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:47 AM   #23
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Very Lovely

Quote:
So...moving away from politics... I recently moved into a new flat in London and thought I'd share some pics of my Boudoir....it's a bit bigger than my last one, so is better to entertain clients
That is absolutely beautiful like you.
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:08 AM   #24
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

I would have though Mayfair. Kind of looks like the flats there.
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:00 AM   #25
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I bet it smells wonderfull in there also..Ive worked on houses in the city and admired some really beautifull women that come in and out, maybe two or three doors down and you can always tell when their around, you can pick up their scent in the air , its really a wonderfull part of life.One lady was strawberries, couple of years ago, never met her, will always remember her..
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:17 PM   #26
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
I bet it smells wonderfull in there also..Ive worked on houses in the city and admired some really beautifull women that come in and out, maybe two or three doors down and you can always tell when their around, you can pick up their scent in the air , its really a wonderfull part of life.One lady was strawberries, couple of years ago, never met her, will always remember her..
Awe.. all the more reason for dinner!

Love the turquoise color girl! Im a fan. My bedroom and bath is turquoise and chocolate brown. High ceilings and big windows, love it. Some old architecture.. I appreciate that, was going to go to school for it but chose another path.

Ive actually been looking to move.. moving to the beach. Always wanted to and now I can afford it. lol Just looked at this place online with vaulted ceilings, open floor plan, fabulous natural light, wood floors.. ug I want to move now.. lol Time to say goodbye to NY...
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:19 PM   #27
SamanthaCarterVIP
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 88496

It's beautiful, thanks for sharing!
SamanthaCarterVIP is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:06 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
You keep sniffing Val's Boudoir and you go'n go blind!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 05:43 AM   #29
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Oh c'mon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You keep sniffing Val's Boudoir and you go'n go blind!

Can't I just do it until I need glasses?!?!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:01 PM   #30
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

don't they have corrective sugury for that now.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women