Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2010, 10:27 PM   #16
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

The rules are simple...don't be rude, call people names or make personal insults. Kind of like "treat people the way you want to be treated".

Folks this isn't about the topics that are being discussed it's about how we treat our fellow members...it's really simple. We just want everyone to tone it down a notch or two.

LAP
Guest062610 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:54 PM   #17
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickalotapus View Post
The rules are simple...don't be rude, call people names or make personal insults. Kind of like "treat people the way you want to be treated".

Folks this isn't about the topics that are being discussed it's about how we treat our fellow members...it's really simple. We just want everyone to tone it down a notch or two.

LAP
Nothing controversial about that. I hope.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:10 AM   #18
EmilyHemingway
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5956
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh, lordie. Most of humanity would not be allowed to drive under those rules, let alone have internet hijinks. (Kidding!) Thanks, Lap, SP, GFE, other Modly Types. I just want to be under Sophia. She's got an ass that makes me think bi-sexuality might be an option.
EmilyHemingway is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:15 AM   #19
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway View Post
I just want to be under Sophia. She's got an ass that makes me think bi-sexuality might be an option.
Anytime, anyplace. You just let me know when you're ready.

CK and I have something in common. We both dig red heads.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:20 AM   #20
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickalotapus View Post

does that mean I cant post ...If assholes could fly, this place(thread thats not this one) would be an airport.....in the few threads I wanna?

Sorry..had a drink or two and couldent resist.......
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:24 AM   #21
Nibbles_n_Licksx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2660
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
does that mean I cant post ...If assholes could fly, this place(thread thats not this one) would be an airport.....in the few threads I wanna?

Sorry..had a drink or two and couldent resist.......
TFF!!! Thanks Vikki
Nibbles_n_Licksx is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #22
EmilyHemingway
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5956
My ECCIE Reviews

Woman, have I ever failed to grab your ass every time I saw you? I can't help myself, dammit. Thank the lord of Creation I haven't got a dick, otherwise I should just throw my wallet at you every time we meet. I'm going to give you as a birthday present to my SO, if I ever get one.
EmilyHemingway is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:07 AM   #23
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

People need to vent from time-to-time and I think some of the anger that comes out is healthy for all of us. And, I would agree with Whispers...which such a heated thread...overall, I think we did fairly well. However, I do agree that we still have a long way to go and should keep the brutal attacks and outright racist remarks out of the discussions.

Thanks Mods/Admins for all you do!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:18 AM   #24
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
.....I would agree with Whispers...
Thank-you darlin..... It's kind of cool...... I've actually been hearing this a lot more frequently lately from more than a few ladies

I think a lot more people would come to realize they "agree" with what I have to say if they would stop to actually "read" what I say and give it a moment or two's thought before responding.

A lot of people don't care for "how" I choose to say certain things but in all honesty, "how" you deliver a message will determine the size of the audience paying attention to it.

I always generate a lot of attention as a result of the "delivery method"..... In the long run the number of people that "get it" is greater than if I took a flowery approach.

We all have our ways and there is a method to some of our madness...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:48 AM   #25
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Sometimes opinions depend on who you ask.

"Clean this place up? Why? All of us like it here the way it is. Right Porky and Arnold? Nobody who's still here minds the mud. Yes, there were a few weirdos who don't like the mud, but they weren't really participants and left a long time ago.

Remember, it's 100% organic.
"

I'm more interested in making the newbies, especially the ladies, feel welcome than I am making the post whores with cast iron skin feel happy about what they've scattered around the enclosure.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:56 AM   #26
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Well, there's also the post whores that have a thin skin and will lecture you by telling you not to lecture them when you weren't lecturing them.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:17 AM   #27
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post

I'm more interested in making the newbies, especially the ladies, feel welcome than I am making the post whores with cast iron skin feel happy about what they've scattered around the enclosure.
Well.... I agree with you on that, we just have a different perception on what needs to be done to make the place more friendly to noobs and new ladies....

There are some "cliques" around Austin that regularly undermine traveling ladies as well as new ladies and do all they can to "control" the market by stifling competition....

The way things were being handled in Austin Forums over the last few years on ASPD benefited a small cadre of guys and gals and this was their personal playground.....

We ended up with highest hourly rates and smallest selection/variety of any other market....

Some folks around think change is good .....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:23 AM   #28
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Some folks around think change is good .....
I'm sure Porky and Arnold think their enclosure is much better than it was before they decorated it, too.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:12 PM   #29
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post

"Clean this place up? Why? All of us like it here the way it is. Right Porky and Arnold? Nobody who's still here minds the mud. Yes, there were a few weirdos who don't like the mud, but they weren't really participants and left a long time ago.

Remember, it's 100% organic."

Ok, I 'll ask the obvious question. What's a post whore? If we are not suppossed to post, why even have a board? On another board a member complained that there was not enough activity. Here it seems that if you post frequently, you get labeled a post whore. Perhaps a check of the # of posts for members reveals something meaningful????
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:00 PM   #30
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

great post spacemtn. i am a pretty outspoken guy in here and "real life" once im comfortable. when i first started on ASPD 4 years ago, i was a lurker. i seperated from wife last october. i think at that time, i had about 70 posts in 3 years. i work alot but i also have alot of free time. aspd has been great entertainment and a gateway since the seperation. once im back to seeing someone, i imagine being back to a lurker.
sixxbach is offline   Quote