Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41229
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2014, 12:28 PM   #16
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Fucking Magoo......you read more carefully. If the Republicans know about and agree with what Obama is doing, then why don't they shut the fuck up about how they don't like what he is doing? Are you blind or can you not read?

Because Republicans support real sanctions, not pinpricks. Don't you get it? The worst thing you can do is huff and puff about "consequences" and then shoot blanks. Putin will shrug and laugh and not take anything you say seriously in the future. And that is very dangerous.

You are like the sheriff who pulls out his gun and shoots blanks at the bad guys - and then yells STFU at anyone who tries to tell him to use live ammo.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 01:44 PM   #17
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Republicans have been shooting blanks for years.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 02:00 PM   #18
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Because Republicans support real sanctions, not pinpricks. Don't you get it? The worst thing you can do is huff and puff about "consequences" and then shoot blanks. Putin will shrug and laugh and not take anything you say seriously in the future. And that is very dangerous.

You are like the sheriff who pulls out his gun and shoots blanks at the bad guys - and then yells STFU at anyone who tries to tell him to use live ammo.
Well, there you go. Same bullshit, all talk with no concrete real life solutions offered. Just criticism from the cheap seats.

What "real" sanctions is your hero Putin going to be responsive to? What are we going to do or say that is going to force Vlad to comply with what we want him to do in his backyard? Should we start the Cold War up again? Maybe bring back the star wars initiative like your twin brother the Admiral suggested? What?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 02:08 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, there you go. Same bullshit, all talk with no concrete real life solutions offered. Just criticism from the cheap seats.

What "real" sanctions is your hero Putin going to be responsive to? What are we going to do or say that is going to force Vlad to comply with what we want him to do in his backyard? Should we start the Cold War up again? Maybe bring back the star wars initiative like your twin brother the Admiral suggested? What?

now lets be reasonable ... oh wait, you are.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 03:11 PM   #20
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

We should show him our goodwill by telling him to hold his fishing gear correctly, so at least our President won't be made to look like a pussy by a man who doesn't know how to fucking fish right!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 03:19 PM   #21
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
We should show him our goodwill by telling him to hold his fishing gear correctly, so at least our President won't be made to look like a pussy by a man who doesn't know how to fucking fish right!
You're an idiot. You and the rest of the Vlad worshippers who side with a KGB thug against your own President. All those silly photo ops that get your shorts to twitching around were bullshit....even Putin says so. Further evidence of the conservabots willingness to accept or believe anything just so long as it furthers their hatred of our president.

http://www.thewire.com/global/2012/0...-staged/56841/

http://theweek.com/article/index/239...blicity-stunts
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 05:08 PM   #22
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're an idiot. You and the rest of the Vlad worshippers who side with a KGB thug against your own President. All those silly photo ops that get your shorts to twitching around were bullshit....even Putin says so. Further evidence of the conservabots willingness to accept or believe anything just so long as it furthers their hatred of our president.

http://www.thewire.com/global/2012/0...-staged/56841/

http://theweek.com/article/index/239...blicity-stunts
I'm not a Vlad worshiper, you miserable idiot. Just because I can acknowledge he is smarter than Obama only means I'm a realist. I also acknowledge he is very dangerous and motivated to conquer or die trying. I don't want a war with Russia - I'm glad Obama is a stupid pussy and is too scared to fight Vlad. Makes me glad I voted for the loser because that fucker McCain would've likely already sent the nukes.

Certainly, when Vlad finds a pretext to invade Ukraine, or assist their Eastern Ukraine breakaway, I don't want us to go to war. Obama is the man for the job. He is a pussy boy, just like you Timmy boy, afraid to fight. Your mommy isn't going to save you when a real country that can destroy us with nukes and doesn't degrade it's armed forces with liberal social engineering policies comes calling with massive amounts of weapons. We can't "win" a war with Russia because they would inflict so much damage our "victory" though not inevitable, but highly likely, would come at too great of a cost.

So, I do support our President. I do support America. I just know that Putin is dangerous and smarter than our President, and wonder why you can't admit the truth. It is another of our handicaps here in America, but we have enough to overcome it in spite of liberal efforts to destroy America. Russia can only win if you liberals keep softening up the country and turning us all into a bunch of pussies who can't take care of themselves or their families, and rely on the government to do it for them.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:14 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not a Vlad worshiper, you miserable idiot. Just because I can acknowledge he is smarter than Obama only means I'm a realist. I also acknowledge he is very dangerous and motivated to conquer or die trying. I don't want a war with Russia - I'm glad Obama is a stupid pussy and is too scared to fight Vlad. Makes me glad I voted for the loser because that fucker McCain would've likely already sent the nukes.

Certainly, when Vlad finds a pretext to invade Ukraine, or assist their Eastern Ukraine breakaway, I don't want us to go to war. Obama is the man for the job. He is a pussy boy, just like you Timmy boy, afraid to fight. Your mommy isn't going to save you when a real country that can destroy us with nukes and doesn't degrade it's armed forces with liberal social engineering policies comes calling with massive amounts of weapons. We can't "win" a war with Russia because they would inflict so much damage our "victory" though not inevitable, but highly likely, would come at too great of a cost.

So, I do support our President. I do support America. I just know that Putin is dangerous and smarter than our President, and wonder why you can't admit the truth. It is another of our handicaps here in America, but we have enough to overcome it in spite of liberal efforts to destroy America. Russia can only win if you liberals keep softening up the country and turning us all into a bunch of pussies who can't take care of themselves or their families, and rely on the government to do it for them.

smarter than Obie ???

Obama is POTUS

Putin is former KGB communist prick stuck in one poor cold country ...

who is smarter again ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 05:25 PM   #24
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
smarter than Obie ???

Obama is POTUS

Putin is former KGB communist prick stuck in one poor cold country ...

who is smarter again ?
Well, you have a point. Vlad was born there and doesn't know any better. Obama moved here from his place of birth...LOL
Old 04-02-2014, 05:36 PM   #25
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

FUBO can hold hands...

Marines can hols umbrellas...

Poootin can't hold a spinning reel...

NOW, it all makes sense...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 05:38 PM   #26
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
All they know is that Obama is wrong....even though many agree with his policies just so long as they don't know the policies are his.....fucking morons.
You are correc that the GOP has no idea what to do about Russia.

But, then again, neither does Obama or any other Democrat.

We are sitting on the sidelines watching while a totalitarian reassembles the old Soviet Empire.

I believe that Putin will gobble up more of Ukraine because they are unafraid of anything we might do. They know we aren't going to get involved in another war. And NATO is even weaker.

The Ukes will have fight back themselves.

We can't retaliate by allying ourselves with any anti-Russian militant groups in Crimea or Georgia or elsewhere, because they will be Muslim jihadists, by and large. They will be attacking us in 15-20 years. We learned the hard way in Afghanistan that backing radical ragheads backfires on you.

And I don't see Ukranians, largely Catholic, engaging in suicide bombings or mass destruction attacks against Russian civilian targets. They will have to engage in mass civil disobedience and they will be crushed the same way the Chinese cracked down in Tienanmen Square.

Putin is a cold-blooded calculator and he is interested only in power. Obama can't do much about him unless he is willing to go to war.

Time to rearm Germany?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:22 PM   #27
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
You are correc that the GOP has no idea what to do about Russia.

But, then again, neither does Obama or any other Democrat.

We are sitting on the sidelines watching while a totalitarian reassembles the old Soviet Empire.

I believe that Putin will gobble up more of Ukraine because they are unafraid of anything we might do. They know we aren't going to get involved in another war. And NATO is even weaker.

The Ukes will have fight back themselves.

We can't retaliate by allying ourselves with any anti-Russian militant groups in Crimea or Georgia or elsewhere, because they will be Muslim jihadists, by and large. They will be attacking us in 15-20 years. We learned the hard way in Afghanistan that backing radical ragheads backfires on you.

And I don't see Ukranians, largely Catholic, engaging in suicide bombings or mass destruction attacks against Russian civilian targets. They will have to engage in mass civil disobedience and they will be crushed the same way the Chinese cracked down in Tienanmen Square.

Putin is a cold-blooded calculator and he is interested only in power. Obama can't do much about him unless he is willing to go to war.

Time to rearm Germany?
Fuck that - Germany should never rearm. They cannot be trusted.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:26 PM   #28
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Fuck that - Germany should never rearm. They cannot be trusted.
They can be trusted to oppose the Russians...
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:33 PM   #29
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
They cannot be trusted.
And neither can Jewish Defectors!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 08:04 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
smarter than Obie ??? How many languages can Odumbo speak, CBJ7? Fuck, Odumbo doesn't even know 'Austrian' isn't a language, CBJ7.

Obama is POTUS Proving only that Odumbo personifies the 'Peter Principle' at work, CBJ7.

Putin is former KGB communist prick stuck in one poor cold country ... A country with the world's largest nuclear arsenal, CBJ7. A country with a strong physical presence in both Europe and in Asia, CBJ7.

who is smarter again ? Who said he wanted Crimea and took it while Odumbo was asleep at the wheel, CBJ7?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women