Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2013, 11:10 PM   #16
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51857
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zme View Post
That is really so sad to hear. It seemed like you were doing all the right things but I guess with a tiny little thing like that even the least stress like that may have been too much.
Reminds me of a long long time ago bringing two tiny twin kittens into my home and actually managing to raise them to adulthood.
If you are a fellow cat lover I am sure you must be saddened that you could not save her but you did your best.
It truly is sad. I didn't realize how attached I was. I do feel terrible wondering what I could have did better. I just keep telling myself some things are just out of my control.
Unfortunately my best wasn't good enough this time. Sucks.
SexyCassandra is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:14 AM   #17
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCassandra View Post
Thanks GymRat that was the next step I was going to take, unfortunately she died this morning. Its was kinda devastating considering she was pretty much like an infant so small so sweet just like a real baby. I guess she was just to young to be away from her mom.

It was sweet that you took such good care of her. I'm sure you made her short time on this earth very comfortable.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:20 AM   #18
Guest100613
Account Disabled

User ID: 155138
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm so sorry for your loss... It can be very devastating when a baby animal you hand raise dies. I've had it happen twice (one kitten died in my hands when I was about ten), and it still hurts when I think about it.
*hug* To all the animal lovers out there - may your hearts always be open and full of love, even though you know it may break at any moment. You were her hero, SC.
Guest100613 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:41 AM   #19
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks everyone for being so sweet and taking the time to share your kind words. I really appreciate.
Its so weird how attached you can get to your pets. Even though they aren't human its still as of they become like your child or family member.

CFE that's so sad. But thanks for the hug. Im feeling better today.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:37 PM   #20
zme
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCassandra View Post
It truly is sad. I didn't realize how attached I was. I do feel terrible wondering what I could have did better. I just keep telling myself some things are just out of my control.
Unfortunately my best wasn't good enough this time. Sucks.
SC, from what you described you pretty much did everything anyone could do short of starting an IV drip. There is nothing you can do for a tiny creature like that short of providing warmth and nutrition. Its own immune system needs to do the rest and in some cases it is not strong enough. Even when cared for by their mothers some kittens will die. It just how things are. I would not say that *your* best was not good enough, I would say that anyones best probably would not have been good enough in this case. It just was not meant to be.
I know you can be disappointed to see the kitten die in your hands but if it was going to die anyway it was a lot better than dying abandoned and starving or attacked by another animal on a street. It may be that the best it could hope for in this world was to experience a few days of love and nurturing and you were chosen to be the vehicle for that. You should be proud of of being the kind of human being who would care when could so easily have chosen not too.
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
zme is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:48 PM   #21
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCFE View Post
Dude, that took you way more time than this site deserves. Funny as fuck, but can't you use your energy more productively? Solve the energy crisis? World peace? Hunger? Have some sex? Save a kitten?
Lmao!!

If the energy on this board were directed towards world hunger it would be solved. But most of us would rather adopt SC breasts than the kitten
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:49 PM   #22
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

Oh I feel bad.. Sorry for your loss
Old 05-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #23
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by zme View Post
SC, from what you described you pretty much did everything anyone could do short of starting an IV drip. There is nothing you can do for a tiny creature like that short of providing warmth and nutrition. Its own immune system needs to do the rest and in some cases it is not strong enough. Even when cared for by their mothers some kittens will die. It just how things are. I would not say that *your* best was not good enough, I would say that anyones best probably would not have been good enough in this case. It just was not meant to be.
I know you can be disappointed to see the kitten die in your hands but if it was going to die anyway it was a lot better than dying abandoned and starving or attacked by another animal on a street. It may be that the best it could hope for in this world was to experience a few days of love and nurturing and you were chosen to be the vehicle for that. You should be proud of of being the kind of human being who would care when could so easily have chosen not too.
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
AWE your so sweet. Your right I should probably stop beating myself up about it.
I really did do the best of my ability. I didn't think about it that way.
Thanks for your comforting words.

Everyone has been so sweet. Seriously thank you.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:09 PM   #24
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

My wife has 11 cats. There's always a baby dying it seems. Sad, but very good life lesson for the kids
Old 05-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #25
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Hey everyone Since I had so many responses last time I though Id try again I found 3 more kittens in need of a home. They are SOOO BEAUTIFUL they have blue eyes and are so sweet!!!!
Please pm me if you are able to help give these babies a good home.
They all are very different looking Ill send more pics upon request.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kitty.jpg (27.0 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg kitty2.jpg (20.1 KB, 25 views)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women