Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2023, 04:30 PM   #16
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

In the interest of fairness I offer these articles:

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/s...al-harassment/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...e/70196879007/

A reality within the Republican party is how the lack of acceptance for certain life choices are not well received when made public. I cannot fault someone for wanting to closet their sexuality and given the nature of this site I would argue many of us here do exactly that on a pretty regular basis. That said you won't find me marching in support of stiffer (pun intended) penalties for those engaged in this 'hobby' willingly either. I may be a pervert but there is no reason to be a hypocrite about it.

We can be conservative without subscribing to the talking points of a political party. I learned to clean, load, and shoot a pistol before my 10th birthday. The 2nd amendment is one I embrace every day. It feels wrong when I am somewhere that I cannot legally carry if I want to but I understand the misdeeds of others often affect the rest of us. For those who didn't stop reading at the 2nd there are a number of vital concepts outlined further down the list.

The 9th amendment is one I try to think of often:

“The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.”

It speaks to the idea that government should not have so much power that it can be used against people who have unpopular opinions or live their life in a way that others may not like, so long as it does not actually impact those opposed.

The 14th speaks of liberty. Liberty can be a physical movement and it also includes philosophy and life choices. Attempting to use the government to restrict our personal libery is in fact Un-Constitutional.

I am mindful of the fact that these did not apply to everyone when the amendments were ratified. It has only been the last 100 years or so that women were allowed to vote and really more like 50 or so years when any group not composed of white males were actually FREE to vote as they choose.

We can point fingers at one party or another and try to lay blame but the culprit is prejudice. There is nothing wrong with feeling that someone else's choices are not for you and the 1st amendment gives us a protected avenue to express our beliefs. When a party makes it policy to try and squash other's rights of expression and deprive them of personal libery it becomes something else entirely.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 12:10 AM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
In the interest of fairness I offer these articles

A reality within the Republican party is how the lack of acceptance for certain life choices are not well received when made public.
Not sure what wild tangents you are off on and talking about but it sure isn't the subject of this thread

The thread's focus is on "The Democrat Party Of The Proudly Unwell And Perverts" and focuses on a few specific examples

1. The leftists deranged tranny agenda they are trying to push onto everyday Americans

2. The mentally ill leftists in politics - like Laughton and retard Fetterman and Sam Brinton

Do you support having leftists push their tranny agenda on all Americans (and especially younger ones) as they have been doing? Do you support them encouraging mutilating those below a certain age? Do you support them stripping away parent's rights?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 07:28 AM   #18
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen let’s stick to the threads topic
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 08:40 AM   #19
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

These screeds are based on an entirely false premise.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 11:10 AM   #20
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Default Trying to stay on topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Not sure what wild tangents you are off on and talking about but it sure isn't the subject of this thread

The thread's focus is on "The Democrat Party Of The Proudly Unwell And Perverts" and focuses on a few specific examples
I spoke of some unwell politicians and their dysfunction. If using the word Democrat in the title of a post serves to limit the responses focus only to the LEFT then a post about Republicans would prohibit mentioning leftists would it not?

On the original topic I call BS on your allegation of Biden as a known pedophile. I find him to be a terrible president and even if I were a Democrat would lobby for him to step down and allow a competent person to take his place. If he were a pedophile I would support his being charged and incarcerated.

I have no issue commenting on some specific people within the Democratic party but as my mention of people on the other side was objectionable to the point of requiring mod intervention I think its best to steer clear of discussing individual dysfunction at this time. My thoughts on appropriate conditions for someone to physically transition have been spoken in these forums a few times. Supporting the queer community does not equate to buying into everything said withing that group and I find the attempt to persecute the group for some fringe ideas is something I find offensive and quite Un-Constitutional
Old 07-29-2023, 11:38 AM   #21
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

There are no “appropriate conditions” for someone to physically transition, which is something that’s not possible to accomplish. A guy with his dick chopped off isn’t a woman, he’s a guy with his dick chopped off. We used to bleed sick people and think lobotomies were legitimate, this tranny horseshit is no different.

It’s interesting that the same people who claim that gender isn’t determined by genitalia also claim that modification of such “affirms” their gender. So, which is it?
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 11:57 AM   #22
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Gender is unmovable, its the simple fact of biology, the R's even got a doctor to admit that this week in a hearing.

I'm a Liberatarian, and I encourage everyone to live life as they see fit to make themselves happy, but I draw the line at ANYONE encouraging yutes to change their ways or to influence them in any way towards any type of sexuality decision.

This is strictly a family matter, and, once schools become a place of progaganda and innoculation of ideas, your schools will look like the ones in "All quiet on the Western Front" in its original 30s version.

Teachers telling the children how proud they should be to go die for the honor of their country.

Just replace the words with different ones, and we see it today in our schools.

I only see one side trying to create perversion where none exists yet.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 05:13 PM   #23
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
I spoke of some unwell politicians and their dysfunction. If using the word Democrat in the title of a post serves to limit the responses focus only to the LEFT then a post about Republicans would prohibit mentioning leftists would it not?

On the original topic I call BS on your allegation of Biden as a known pedophile. I find him to be a terrible president and even if I were a Democrat would lobby for him to step down and allow a competent person to take his place. If he were a pedophile I would support his being charged and incarcerated.

I have no issue commenting on some specific people within the Democratic party but as my mention of people on the other side was objectionable to the point of requiring mod intervention I think its best to steer clear of discussing individual dysfunction at this time. My thoughts on appropriate conditions for someone to physically transition have been spoken in these forums a few times. Supporting the queer community does not equate to buying into everything said withing that group and I find the attempt to persecute the group for some fringe ideas is something I find offensive and quite Un-Constitutional
... Hey Mate - YOU got some good views and ideas on things.
Please don't disappear from the forums.

We may need to have this discussion in another thread,
as I don't see gay homo-sexual people being persecuted.

... I surely reckon what Berry's point is concerning
the Democrats is the push of transgendreism in the schools
- and without parental consent.

Dems seem to wanna push it... While Repubs don't.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 11:26 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... I surely reckon what Berry's point is concerning
the Democrats is the push of transgendreism in the schools
- and without parental consent.

Dems seem to wanna push it... While Repubs don't.

#### Salty
It is indeed Salty. As I noted earlier, the thread's focus is on "The Democrat Party Of The Proudly Unwell And Perverts" and focuses on a few specific examples

1. The leftists deranged tranny agenda they are trying to push onto everyday Americans

2. The mentally ill leftists in politics - like Laughton and retard Fetterman and Sam Brinton

I would like to know do the leftists here support Democrats pushing their tranny agenda on all Americans (and especially younger ones) as they have been doing?

Do they support Democrats encouraging mutilating those below a certain age?

Do they support Democrats stripping away parent's rights?

As Jacuzzme wisely noted,
Quote:
"There are no “appropriate conditions” for someone to physically transition, which is something that’s not possible to accomplish. A guy with his dick chopped off isn’t a woman, he’s a guy with his dick chopped off. We used to bleed sick people and think lobotomies were legitimate, this tranny horseshit is no different."
It is one party that is advocating and doing these things - The Democrat Party Of The Proudly Unwell And Perverts
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 11:02 PM   #25
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Which Democrats are the leftists?

Which Leftists are the Democrats?
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 09:16 AM   #26
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Default Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Which Democrats are the leftists?

Which Leftists are the Democrats?
Excellent question. From the commentary in this thread I gather one way to answer that question is 'all of them' since actual left leaning liberals would obviously be included, as well as us conservatives who prefer a more inclusive outlook (labeled RINO for this effort) so pretty much everyone outside of that sliver of the populous which contains a number of closeted and outwardly complaint individuals who dare not expose their perversions for fear of being exorcised from the group.

Given the Hunter Biden misdeeds and other dysfunctions of our current administration it is hard to argue that Dems have not brought this kind of article (from the Federalist for anyone wanting to read the source material used to form this thread) upon themselves. Meanwhile the Republicans are again running a fossil (Trump is 77, under multiple indictments, and has already failed to beat Biden face to face) and a governor so determined to provide a guideline for how others live their lives he has alienated a good number of party members in his home state of Florida. There are a couple of lesser known candidates with origins in South Carolina but I find them hard to take seriously given their continuing efforts to restrict options for citizens outside the 'hetero' category.

Nikki Haley went so far as to say that fighting against gay marriage was her 'constitutional duty' I think she should have someone who better understands the information translate it for her. The Republican faithful are not going to put a woman in the Oval Office anytime soon so she is really just window dressing anyway.

As much as I would love to see our current administration flushed, drained, and replaced the alternatives do not look promising. Certainly we would expect if the election goes to a Republican candidate those results will be embraced, and if not they will spend years looking for a new comfy pillow to cry on and 'safe' beer to drink and drown their tears with. Ah yes how nice to live in a nation where only 1 side seeks to unfairly influence an election while the other simply wants us to just shut up and live our lives as they tell us to do. 'Merica

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women