Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36907
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2014, 08:21 AM   #16
Falcon58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I would love to go toy shopping prior to a session sometime. Did it once before, and led to a great session trying out the new stuff!
Falcon58 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 09:41 AM   #17
RoxyG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 147828
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
Eros in Pasadena. I cannot imagine how the best store, of this type, ended up in this location, but it did. Huge selection of the usual stuff and a special room for those interested in the darker side of having fun.

They have always stood behind their products as well. Several years ago I purchased a fairly expensive item from them that did after about five months. I figured it was just too bad, but mentioned it next time I was in and they asked me to bring it back. They exchanged it and apologized for the inconvenience.

Ive heard about it. Pretty far drive, but I definitely have to put them on my list.
RoxyG is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 09:48 AM   #18
RoxyG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 147828
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DToxxx View Post
Roxy, check out stockroom.com for a unique selection. I have a gently used (like new) Flesh Light or sale! Hit me up. If I still have it by Monday I will list it on Craigslist.
Ive been ordering from Stockroom for awhile. They have a great selection and speedy delivery. Looking to order my Fuck Saw from them soon.
RoxyG is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 12:35 PM   #19
Mr. GPop
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyDDD View Post
Ive heard about it. Pretty far drive, but I definitely have to put them on my list.
Roxy, depending on what part of town you are in it can be a drive but.. their store is open late.. aka midnight and I think either Sat or Sun they are open till 2 am

And they have a discount card.. get I think either 10 or 20% off etc..

I have taken many a lady shopping there for toys.. always had a good time
Mr. GPop is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 01:14 PM   #20
tbackcrazy
Premium Access

Pleasure Zone on Richmond has a great selection.
tbackcrazy is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 05:05 PM   #21
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Eros is the largest and well worth the drive. I just make a day of it and plan on getting some good latin while in the area as well. Always fun to take a client and pick out fun stuff and then go use it on each other............
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 05:15 PM   #22
Mr. GPop
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Eros is the largest and well worth the drive. I just make a day of it and plan on getting some good latin while in the area as well. Always fun to take a client and pick out fun stuff and then go use it on each other............
Agree on picking out the toys... makes for such a fun session and the lady has something to remember you by
Mr. GPop is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:37 AM   #23
AlexisMoore
Latina MILF

User ID: 207567
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
Eros in Pasadena. I cannot imagine how the best store, of this type, ended up in this location, but it did. Huge selection of the usual stuff and a special room for those interested in the darker side of having fun.

They have always stood behind their products as well. Several years ago I purchased a fairly expensive item from them that did after about five months. I figured it was just too bad, but mentioned it next time I was in and they asked me to bring it back. They exchanged it and apologized for the inconvenience.

I live very close to EROS in Pasadena and that is my go to store. . I want to work there... But they have guarantee and do stand behind their products. . Love this place and I'm glad it's in Pasadena!!
AlexisMoore is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women