Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48374
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2013, 05:26 PM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Actually, it does.

Remember this thread on the same issue?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=722851&highlight=

(You should, since you started it just a couple of weeks ago.)

Note the question I posed here:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=26

You never answered it. It's pretty simply, really. Why do you support giving specific competitive advantages to one class of merchants (internet sellers) while denying them to another?

on that note its time for whirlie et al to dive down a drain pipe like a rat
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:01 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You can always tell when Whineaway is out on a limb ... He posts half of the entries in his own thread.

Keep reaching, Whineaway. One of these days, you'll get it right.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #18
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

HEY CJ, and so you really think the money is going to go "for schools, roads, law enforcement, fire protection, snow removal and public utilities, etc, out of their profit margin?" YOU MUST BE KIDDING!!!!!! The states are planning NEW spending from the potential revenues!! They can't pay for what they are buying already, yet instead of plugging the potential revenue in to pay off deficits, they immediately try to pass new spending programs. And that, Sir, is why new taxes as a solution to the deficit problem is a complete non starter. They aren't going to use it to reduce the deficit at all. Va MD and DC have already spent the money before it gets passed.

Quote from The Examiner:
"Officials in Virginia, Maryland and the District are all counting on approval of the tax. Virginia and Maryland have already approved transportation plans that require hundreds of millions in new revenue from the online sales tax. The D.C. Council will soon take up a proposal to use revenue from the internet sales tax to eliminate homelessness in the District."

And if you think for one minute that our present government is looking out for us, you are sadly mistaken, their paramount interest is in getting our money and giving it to themselves, other levels of government, or "their partners in crime" aka, corporations who will donate the money back to them. Political corruption is rampant at every level, in this country.
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #19
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Because it is a tax on the middle class...
Good.

The more sales tax revenue there is, the less pressure there will be to raise income tax rates.

And besides, why should on-line retailers get a tax subsidy compared to bricks-and-mortar establishments?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #20
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
No CJ, it's another motherfucking money grab, by these cocksucker politicians. Aren't you fucking people tired of working hard, and being forced to turn over a majority of what you rightfully earn?
Yes, I am tired of INCOME TAXES taking all my money - right up front.

That's why I support sales taxes. You've got to get SOME tax revenue from the bottom 50%.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:42 PM   #21
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
So now the mom and pops will have to pay even more..........dumbfuck.

This law is aimed at the very "mom + pop" businesses that you think are over taxed; the big retailers are the ones pushing this tax....NOT the mom and pop business.
Mom and pop businesses are actually storefront businesses, as are the big retailers.

The purely on-line companies are directly killing the mom and pop stores by swallowing up their customer base.

Taxing the Internet sales makes on-line purchases comparatively more expensive - so that HELPS mom-and-pop (i.e., REAL) stores.

And it reduces pressure to hike INCOME tax rates.

What's not to like?
Old 05-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #22
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Shipping costs offset the whole internet retailer advantage issue. Adding sales tax will put internet commerce at a disadvantage to brick-and-mortar stores. Maybe thats not a bad thing. We'll see who is complaining the loudest then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I seriously doubt thats going to happen with the current DC leadership.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:51 PM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Because it is a tax on the middle class; that is why shithead.

But he will sign it................

Well fuck you, idiot you think the middle class is the only ones who shop on line? Tou are getting as dumb as Hanoi Jane from Wichita.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:56 PM   #24
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Mom and pop businesses are actually storefront businesses, as are the big retailers.

The purely on-line companies are directly killing the mom and pop stores by swallowing up their customer base.

Taxing the Internet sales makes on-line purchases comparatively more expensive - so that HELPS mom-and-pop (i.e., REAL) stores.

What's not to like?
And you think these motherfuckers are going to lower our income tax rate? You need to push away from the bong my friend. I just start a part time internet buisness a few months ago, and except Texas sales I did not worry about collecting sales tax. This shit is going to be a real pain in my nuts. Wait till you fuckers see all the beaurocratic bullshit the SMALL MOM and Pop operations are going to have to go through. Not all internwt buisness is amazon. Tens of thousands are very small buisness owners.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:01 PM   #25
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

You're in good shape Seedy,
Quote:
States must provide free computer software to help retailers calculate sales taxes, based on where shoppers live. States must also establish a single entity to receive Internet sales tax revenue, so retailers don't have to send it to individual counties or cities.
You're only going to have to run 45 different state tax programs on your computer. (5 states do not collect sales tax)
Along with 45 new mailing addresses and monthly checks to write. Piece of cake.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:06 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
HEY CJ, and so you really think the money is going to go "for schools, roads, law enforcement, fire protection, snow removal and public utilities, etc, out of their profit margin?" YOU MUST BE KIDDING!!!!!! The states are planning NEW spending from the potential revenues!! They can't pay for what they are buying already, yet instead of plugging the potential revenue in to pay off deficits, they immediately try to pass new spending programs. And that, Sir, is why new taxes as a solution to the deficit problem is a complete non starter. They aren't going to use it to reduce the deficit at all. Va MD and DC have already spent the money before it gets passed.

Quote from The Examiner:
"Officials in Virginia, Maryland and the District are all counting on approval of the tax. Virginia and Maryland have already approved transportation plans that require hundreds of millions in new revenue from the online sales tax. The D.C. Council will soon take up a proposal to use revenue from the internet sales tax to eliminate homelessness in the District."

And if you think for one minute that our present government is looking out for us, you are sadly mistaken, their paramount interest is in getting our money and giving it to themselves, other levels of government, or "their partners in crime" aka, corporations who will donate the money back to them. Political corruption is rampant at every level, in this country.

bla bla bla ... excuse me for butting in

FACT

The three biggest uses of sales tax revenue are transportation expenditures (highways, roads and bridges), public education and aid to local governments, police, fire depts., etc.

if you have a business (online or otherwise) that collects tax at the point of sale from customers youre covered..

if you have a business that doesn't collect taxes at the point of sale, you pay STILL PAY FOR the aforementioned roads bridges, education, police etc, WITHOUT the benefit of any additional funding provided by a sales tax, ergo your profit margin takes the hit.

how fucking hard is that to understand?,
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:24 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
And you think these motherfuckers are going to lower our income tax rate? You need to push away from the bong my friend. I just start a part time internet buisness a few months ago, and except Texas sales I did not worry about collecting sales tax. This shit is going to be a real pain in my nuts. Wait till you fuckers see all the beaurocratic bullshit the SMALL MOM and Pop operations are going to have to go through. Not all internwt buisness is amazon. Tens of thousands are very small buisness owners.

it doesn't make any difference who buys fishing rods from where, the only obligation on your part is the State of Tx .. theres a software program that keeps it pretty simple, I know because I collected sales taxes for 2 decades. All you really have to worry about is to keep from spending the revenue collected from taxes on hookers and fishing trips.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #28
CJOHN
BANNED

Quote:

I heard on the news it affect business that make lots of money ... how much seed do you sell a year...
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:48 PM   #29
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
it doesn't make any difference who buys fishing rods from where, the only obligation on your part is the State of Tx .. theres a software program that keeps it pretty simple, I know because I collected sales taxes for 2 decades. All you really have to worry about is to keep from spending the revenue collected from taxes on hookers and fishing trips.
Those are lady friends. The fishing trips are free. Lol

Back on topic, I am telling you this is going to suck the big wazoo. It's getting close to start breaking out the guillotines.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:53 PM   #30
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Those are lady friends. The fishing trips are free. Lol

Back on topic, I am telling you this is going to suck the big wazoo. It's getting close to start breaking out the guillotines.

its really easy pal .. I had 1 girl with limited skills do it, and she was flawless. Don't make too much out of it
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women