Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48374
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2013, 01:44 PM   #16
3Jacklover
Gaining Momentum

So very true. Hell, must people do not even though the names of there Senators or Reps.
3Jacklover is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:04 PM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Let me ask you WTF, if it is proven that Obama either did nothing knowing what was going on in Benghazi that night or gave an order to stand down what do YOU think should happen? This is not a Bush question or a congress question. What do YOU think should happen to Obama? If someone below Obama did either of the above and Obama is covering for them what do YOU think should happen to that individual and Obama? Because it looks like it might be heading that way and I want you on record.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:22 PM   #18
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

this is much worse than watergate..but then again..a lot of things were and are worse than watergate...but at the time the news media was solely a democrat thing..so we got fed the drama and horror of watergate and how it almost brought down this country if it wasnt for
john dean and the washington post and some brave democrats
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:24 PM   #19
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Let me ask you WTF, if it is proven that Obama either did nothing knowing what was going on in Benghazi that night or gave an order to stand down what do YOU think should happen? This is not a Bush question or a congress question. What do YOU think should happen to Obama? If someone below Obama did either of the above and Obama is covering for them what do YOU think should happen to that individual and Obama? Because it looks like it might be heading that way and I want you on record.
i think obama was off with beyonce and its that more than politics that drove the lies..he just wasnt available
Old 05-06-2013, 03:26 PM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

This isn't a time for levity. I would like a serious answer. Bob Beckel, a major liberal, had to finally admit that if someone in the administration called off the military and allowed the four Americans to die then they should face murder charges. I have to admire Beckel for putting it out there. I don't think we have the same courage in here...on the left.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:31 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
This isn't a time for levity. I would like a serious answer. Bob Beckel, a major liberal, had to finally admit that if someone in the administration called off the military and allowed the four Americans to die then they should face murder charges. I have to admire Beckel for putting it out there. I don't think we have the same courage in here...on the left.

courage? don't EVEN fucking go there.

if it boiled down to courage piss whistlers like you would go find bush/cheney and roast them like a salem witch.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #22
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
levity?

where is the levity in his derilection of duty?

i do think he was indisposed that evening, to me it certainly fits...

and i wouldnt be surprised at all if it was due to something like a beyonce
Old 05-06-2013, 04:26 PM   #23
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
It gets worse:

CBS News is reporting.........."U.S. Special Forces told "you can't go" to Benghazi during attacks"..............remember , the WH talking points were that no one was told to "stand down" while Benghazi was unfolding...now we find out otherwise ?

Obama should be impeached for what happened in Benghazi....................

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...uring-attacks/

God Bless Sharyl Attkisson! She has been the exception among MSM reporters who has not been afraid to stand up to the Obama administration and report on events which happened during both Fast and Furious and Benghazi. The others have been too busy trying to cover for this incompetent Obama administration, instead of reporting on these events like good journalists are supposed to. But if this had been a Republican administration, they all would have been all over this like flies on shit.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:33 PM   #24
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Also, shame on Romney for letting Obama fly UTR on Benghazi..........we all knew Obama was lying, Romney should have played hardball on the issue......................
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:40 PM   #25
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
courage? don't EVEN fucking go there.

if it boiled down to courage piss whistlers like you would go find bush/cheney and roast them like a salem witch.
News flash to CBJ7. The Bush/Cheney administration ended over 4 years. You call yourself an "Independent" but you are 1 of this administrations biggest defenders on this board. You are an Obamatron on steroids!
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:51 PM   #26
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

CJ7 is a dope; much like Rep. Shelia Jackson Lee who charged that criticism of Susan Rice (over her proven lies that Benghazi was caused by a You Tube video) is both racism and sexism - supreme dopes both of them!

They should be ashamed of their defense of Obama on this issue, but they aren't...they are immoral citizens.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/1...for-Susan-Rice
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:52 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
News flash to CBJ7. The Bush/Cheney administration ended over 4 years. You call yourself an "Independent" but you are 1 of this administrations biggest defenders on this board. You are an Obamatron on steroids!

news flash indeed ... war crimes have no statute of limitations
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:58 PM   #28
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
Hell NiceGuy he's a closet demacrap he just don't want anybody to know he is
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:05 PM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
Hell NiceGuy he's a closet demacrap he just don't want anybody to know he is

every time you post exposes the fact youre not a closet idiot
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:01 PM   #30
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Damn, it almost seems like we agree on something. Except SheilaCBJ7...She's a die hard bitch.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women