Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #16
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I was in a union for about a year. It meant very little.
Next to worthless when it came to wages.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:23 PM   #17
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

I ran a hamburger production line and when the machine broke I went to get a unionize mechanic, he said sure right after he unpacked some supplies. I had 20 females at the end of line picking the noses. So I wrote the guy up

Next day I had 300 written against me by the union employees, fuck them
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:59 PM   #18
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Healthcare workers striking? Should be an illegal act within itself.
Fucking with defenseless patients? Everyone of them that took part in it should be imprisoned.

Why the fuck is there a healthcare worker union to begin with?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:31 AM   #19
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Put those cocksuckers in jail. If someone did that to my mom, they would not be on this earth very long, they'd be growing fucking worms, or better yet just drag em out in a field and let the fucking buzzards pick at them. What a bunch of pieces of shit....
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:59 AM   #20
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, let's prove that JD and Fox are idiots! Why don't you provide a link that shows that the story is false. That would show him. I'm sure if Fox made up a story like this, MSNBC and CNN would love it! Why not show us, MM? That would be great!

Otherwise, STFU and stay on point.
Prove jd is an idiot? At best? This story aside, he typically does that with each post he makes.

Consider his avatars, signature pictures, and supposed vocation (which he has shown repeatedly to be very unlikely).

All involve young, teenaged male liberals.

As his tortured soul projects his self hatred, self loathing, and his need for punishment for all the crimes he has almost certainly committed in his relentless pursuit of said same young male liberals towards others, let’s all join together to pray his gay away.

Or we can just let him burn in a hell of his own making.

I’ll have to admit I’m leaning towards option 2.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:13 AM   #21
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Unionized Healthcare workers staged a walkout at a CT nursing home. Before they left they messed with med schedules and swapped bracelets on the Alzheimer patients. Are these the heros that Obama is promoting? Are they your heros?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-During-Strike
Can you fucking read? Nowhere does it say they committed these supposed crimes.
Do you know what “alleged” means? I’ve got a hint for you; it doesn’t mean “is guilty of” you country cocksucker.

I’m still waiting on a response from the last time I called you a liar. Did you think I would just forget? What’s the matter? Teenage boy got your tongue?

That’s the problem with serial liars. They think everybody else cares as little about the truth as they do.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:41 AM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Munchie did you fall down and go boom? All of the workers were union. So who did this terrible things? The supervisors, the patients, the familes of the patients, who do you think did it (this should be good)

and in Kansas you're not required to join a stinkin union to be a teacher. so shove that up your ass.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:20 AM   #23
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Munchie did you fall down and go boom? All of the workers were union. So who did this terrible things? The supervisors, the patients, the familes of the patients, who do you think did it (this should be good) and in Kansas you're not required to join a stinkin union to be a teacher. so shove that up your ass.
Cut and pasted directly from JD's article:

"HealthBridge, which owns the nursing homes, is calling for a criminal probe after union workers allegedly tampered with medication records, removed patient identification bands and even switched the ID bands of various Alzheimer’s patients after union workers voted to stage a walkout because they were unhappy with the progress of labor negotiations between the union and HealthBridge."

From Merriam Websters Online Dictionary:

Definition of ALLEGED: accused but not proven or convicted <an alleged burglar>

al·leg·ed·ly adverb

JD, please let us know when the union is proven or convicted of "ALLEGED" allegations!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 06:39 AM   #24
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

The use of the word allegedly is a weak fortification to hide behind. Holmes allegedly killed 12 people at an Aurora, Colorado movie theatre. You catch someone red handed and you still use the word allegedly in reporting about them or the case. For example, until certified by a court following an examination by a panel of doctors and scientific experts, WTF is allegedly coo-coo.

My personal run in with unions, I was just out if high school, got a job unloading freight cars in Texas heat, fertilizer was the worst. The union guys all rode around on forklifts in the warehouses. At lunch the phone rang, being the youngest and having just started I waited a bit for someone to answer it. No one moved. I had been raised to do whatever was needed to be done so I went for the phone. Although the ringing phone or anything else happening couldn't get a union guy to move, me going for the phone could. Four union guys sprang between me and the phone, their arms out waving as if they were trying to herd cattle. They threatened to beat the shit out of me if I answered the phone.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:17 AM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Do you know what “alleged” means? I’ve got a hint for you; it doesn’t mean “is guilty of” you country cocksucker.

I’m still waiting on a response from the last time I called you a liar. Did you think I would just forget? What’s the matter? Teenage boy got your tongue?

That’s the problem with serial liars. They think everybody else cares as little about the truth as they do.
This is too stupid for comment. Munchie, you have issues. Have a nice day.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:22 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Cut and pasted directly from JD's article:

"HealthBridge, which owns the nursing homes, is calling for a criminal probe after union workers allegedly tampered with medication records, removed patient identification bands and even switched the ID bands of various Alzheimer’s patients after union workers voted to stage a walkout because they were unhappy with the progress of labor negotiations between the union and HealthBridge."

al·leg·ed·ly adverb

JD, please let us know when the union is proven or convicted of "ALLEGED" allegations!
Boy , not a union guy here but I do have a brain. I can see where planting a story like this would allegedly help break the backs of those union workers. Does anybody here really believe that any healthcare worker would do all the things alleged?

On a side. If you have put one of your family members in a old folks home...either expect to pay a decent wage or take care of them yourself. The state should not force workers to work for peanuts just like there should be no minimum wage , IMHO.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:23 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
This is too stupid for comment. Munchie, you have issues. Have a nice day.

It is to stupid for comment , yet you comment. How stupid is that COG?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:24 AM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This was pretty big story. I've no doubt one of you have proof that it didn't happen. Looking forward to it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:48 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
This was pretty big story. I've no doubt one of you have proof that it didn't happen. Looking forward to it.
Nobody on here has proof that it did or did not happen. In fact some things may be true. The strike for instance.

The other stuff, the state has to prove is true.

That is why people gave you a lesson on the definition of alleged.

al·leg·ed·ly adverb
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:50 AM   #30
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Nobody on here has proof that it did or did not happen. In fact some things may be true. The strike for instance.

The other stuff, the state has to prove is true.

That is why people gave you a lesson on the definition of alleged.

al·leg·ed·ly adverb
i have to use strong verbage here...sorry in advance

but you liberals are full of shit hiding behind the word "allegedly'
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women