Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2015, 07:47 PM   #16
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I have also spoken to Ginger about this situation. Some bad shit happened but she was not there at the time and had no part in it. But there was a witness at the scene that made her aware of it - another provider here. I've been trying to put together a coherent post about an incoherent and hard to explain situation. Omerta has done it far better than I can. It fits what she told me. A death was being investigated and they had his phone with unprotected and potentially damaging hobby info, including unprotected access to his ECCIE account. And yeah, I know LE can create an account here - but wouldn't it be much better to have access to an account with reviews of established ladies here? I fear she is being punished for doing what we would hope every provider would do in the same situation.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 07:51 PM   #17
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omerta View Post
Let's think about a hypothetical situation:
  • What if the deceased man participated in another hobby, one whose discussion is frowned upon here but would be of interest to Uncle Leo?
  • What if this man was a hobbyist here with an axe to grind against Ginger and another provider, due to their previous interactions?
  • What if the deceased man died in a violent and/or unnatural manner, in front of a witness, while participating in this unmentionable hobby? Would Uncle Leo suddenly have a greater interest in this man's phone contacts, in order to gain leads into the other hobby?
  • What if Ginger had spoken to the witness of this suicide, another provider of trust here, and learned of the death?
  • What if Ginger had seen this man as a client in the past, and both providers knew his phones held account information and passwords for ECCIE, P411, etc.?
  • What if Ginger had decided to reach out to P411 and to the mods here, in order to get the deceased account shut down before Uncle Leo gained access?
  • What if Ginger had spoken to a moderator, but in order to convince the moderator she had to offer real world information?
  • What if Ginger's method of delivery (yes, we all know she can be abrasive) pissed off the moderator? What if she and the moderator have butted heads in the past?
Like I said... hypothetical...

But in the real world, I spoke with her a little while ago, and I feel comfortable she's telling me the truth. Of course I only have her side; I haven't contacted the other provider. I know who the witness/provider is, and I've had a couple of sessions with her in the past, and I know she needs time to stop shaking.

I've known Ginger inside and outside the hobby for many years, here and on ASPD, and she's never lied to me. Sometimes she's been tactlessly and brutally blunt with me, but she's never lied to me. And to be banned is a MAJOR impact to her livelihood.

From what I know so far, I strongly believe that Ginger was trying to do the right thing. She stepped up to protect us all. And in her blunt, tactless way we all know and love. And I respectfully ask that the mods attempt to revisit this subject again, perhaps even bringing in St. Christopher himself as appeals judge.
Jesus Christ. What if the hobbyist had an axe to grind and in his last act here on earth, he planned on dying so that LE could get info from his phone about providers? Just read that sentence back slowly. I'm aware of several shady actions she's taken in the past. She looks out for number one. If she happened to look out for you in the process; it was a byproduct, nothing more. She's run rough shod over this site for long enough. She's got more handles than... something with lots of handles. Why do you think the ML leaks like a sieve?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 07:56 PM   #18
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
I have also spoken to Ginger about this situation. Some bad shit happened but she was not there at the time and had no part in it. But there was a witness at the scene that made her aware of it - another provider here. I've been trying to put together a coherent post about an incoherent and hard to explain situation. Omerta has done it far better than I can. It fits what she told me. A death was being investigated and they had his phone with unprotected and potentially damaging hobby info, including unprotected access to his ECCIE account. And yeah, I know LE can create an account here - but wouldn't it be much better to have access to an account with reviews of established ladies here? I fear she is being punished for doing what we would hope every provider would do in the same situation.
Just out of curiosity, why would it be better for them to have an account with reviews of established ladies? They set up one lady, she tells the whole board what happened and the usefulness of that handle is over. It just doesn't make any sense in the long run. They don't give a shit about ECCIE in the long run. They are definitely more interested in this other thing. It makes MORE sense if it's a handle of someone who no one knows much about, then the provider wouldn't really know the name and the handle don't go together.
Old 08-16-2015, 08:42 PM   #19
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

You know, under the circumstances, I doubt anyone was thinking clearly. They both knew there was unprotected info on a phone and made a move to have his account shut down.
Old 08-16-2015, 09:19 PM   #20
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You know, under the circumstances, I doubt anyone was thinking clearly. They both knew there was unprotected info on a phone and made a move to have his account shut down.
Couldn't that be seen as destroying evidence? If this person did in fact do something and you tamper with his phone, I'm pretty sure that's not good.
Old 08-16-2015, 09:33 PM   #21
Guest102419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

"The reason for her banning had nothing to do with her reporting the death of a member. The deceased members account has been disabled, which is SOP for the site to do when necessary.

The reasons for her disciplinary actions is not open to discussion, as that is private information that staff will not openly share. You can rest assured that staff would never ban any member without a thorough investigation beforehand."

Guest102419 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:39 PM   #22
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Sorry, double post.
Old 08-16-2015, 09:41 PM   #23
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

They did not tamper with his phone. They could not have even if they wanted to, it was in LE hands. They did reach out to this board and p411 to tell them what they knew and to get his accounts shut down. But the mod's post above mine makes all of that a moot point anyway, apparently.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:04 PM   #24
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
They did not tamper with his phone. They could not have even if they wanted to, it was in LE hands. They did reach out to this board and p411 to tell them what they knew and to get his accounts shut down. But the mod's post above mine makes all of that a moot point anyway, apparently.
The fact is that shutting his account down would do little in keeping LE from accessing his account if they wanted to, from a legal standpoint for evidence, etc. If not tampering with evidence, hindering an investigation. Either way, thanks to St. for making it clear. He obviously knows more of the story than we do.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:04 PM   #25
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Searcher View Post
"The reason for her banning had nothing to do with her reporting the death of a member. The deceased members account has been disabled, which is SOP for the site to do when necessary.

The reasons for her disciplinary actions is not open to discussion, as that is private information that staff will not openly share. You can rest assured that staff would never ban any member without a thorough investigation beforehand."

Was it disabled because she informed you of the situation? Or did you just do that because you somehow got word the guy died, other than Ginger?

The plot thickens......
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 10:25 PM   #26
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Raider, with all due respect, I'm done arguing THEIR thought process with you. It was THEIR thought process, not MINE. I'm just telling you what I was told happened and why they did what they did. I played no part in it and contributed nothing to THEIR thought process.

Edit: and after looking at the mod posts above and below me, whatever skirmish we may be fighting is minor and well behind the main "battle lines", which have moved far ahead of our discussion, rendering it inconsequential.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:43 PM   #27
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post
Was it disabled because she informed you of the situation? Or did you just do that because you somehow got word the guy died, other than Ginger?

The plot thickens......
There is no plot. As St S said, this action has nothing to do with the passing of a member, or any circumstances surround that. Beyond that, we do simply do not discuss any actions taken against anyone. You can rest assured that this was not any action undertaken by any single staff member, rather an examination of evidence by several mods and admins here. Thats all you're gonna get.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 11:33 PM   #28
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Thats all you're gonna get.

WORD!

Now back to your regularly scheduled program, Straight outta Compton.

There's always backpage for Ginger.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 01:13 AM   #29
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
There is no plot. As St S said, this action has nothing to do with the passing of a member, or any circumstances surround that. Beyond that, we do simply do not discuss any actions taken against anyone. You can rest assured that this was not any action undertaken by any single staff member, rather an examination of evidence by several mods and admins here. Thats all you're gonna get.
Good enough for me. Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 08-17-2015, 06:33 AM   #30
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

so shes not on here anymore and still dominates the board, wow shes that good is she, lol if she has multiple handles then i assume shes still got access correct, lol.
jeffycisme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women