Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2013, 03:04 PM   #16
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

[QUOTE=Fast Gunn;1052936383]

I would say that you are an old and bitter old gizzard...
[QUOTE]

well, you learn something every day if you're lucky.

here in the u.s., we say "old geezer", but apparently in the op home country it's different.

john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:32 PM   #17
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Well I said I would get back to this when I had a few moments, so trying to keep my word, here goes. Since you borrowed my typical Sandbox-Blue font, I shall use black in my replies here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
You for example, come across as a crotchety old fool
You may be partially correct. Some days I am crotchety. Old is a relative term--so by your definition I may be. Fool, I doubt it. Just because someone disagrees with you when you are wrong does not make them a fool. So you get partial credit on that sentence. If I knew your age we could decide if I am--by comparison--"old" or not. But since I do use that adjective in my handle, it's fair to assume I am.

who makes up in half-assed and discounted opinions what he lacks in facts and that is a truck load.
Hmmmm.... Not so good on this one. I do NOT "make up" any of my posts. I either state facts, or more often I state my personal experiences--you can look back and see my related examples are quite consistent over the years & posts. Or occasionally my opinions which by definition are not intended to be facts. What "facts" do you believe I have made up? Please be specific since you have publicly called me out as a liar--and I don't particularly like that. So, you made a claim that my statements are "made up", and I am openly calling you out to identify specifically which ones are "made up".

Up to this point I have not addressed you once, but yet you have kept throwing unprovoked insults at me with every one of your posts. Why is that? Is that the only way you know how to communicate? By attacking whoever starts a conversation to show the world what you know or just think you do?
This part I already replied to since I thought it the most important. FACT, I do NOT throw insults at every one of your posts. I DO take exception to your views on this thread and the Fears thread--and I pointed out my reasoning. You can check your facts and see that out of my 2000+ posts most are not even directed at you, and quite honestly if you look I have sometimes agreed with your thoughts. Just not on these two, and not when your advice can cause serious damage . And since in both these examples I was directly reacting to your posts, and I took grave exception to them, I would say that was provoked, not unprovoked (not that it really makes much difference). If you look at my non-Sandbox posts, on the vast majority of them I am the nice, cuddly teddy bear kind of poster.

I would say that you are an old and bitter old gizzard who no longer has any gainful employment Wrong.

and is probably too tired if he did
To tired to do what? Work my typical 50-60 hour weeks? Spend a couple hours yesterday with a 20-something young lady--then stay for dinner at her request? I'm not quite sure what you are referring to on this point.

and has no joy in his life and now stale arguments are about all that he has left to toss around like spitballs.
If my arguments are stale, please point out where they are wrong. As I read this thread, most the ladies seem to agree with my point--the way a man writes can eliminate him from consideration, it may indicate common interest, but it is NOT acceptable safe screening. So are their posts stale as well?

You are a pitiful husk of man who no longer has any use, but thinks he can lift himself up by putting people down. How is that working for you?
Nope. But I do try to contribute to DISCUSSION boards by commenting on the ideas I read there. I do admit I put down your idea as dangerous. I stand by that feeling, at least until you can convince me that I am wrong.

Now if we can get back on track, does anyone have any valid contribution on the subject matter? Of course, the gentlemen can chime in if their remarks are relevant, but the question was addressed to the ladies.
I may be foolish, but I think the points I made fall in the category of valid, and certainly on topic. I would be glad to hear your reply to my points, and your point of view why they are either off topic or wrong. I will check back and see your thoughts.

. . .Men can learn a lot just listening to the ladies instead of just pissing in the well!
I fully concur with that point.

You really DO ask some good questions on here. Sometimes it does not seem you really want diversity in the replies.

So, I replied to all your points with no insults or name calling. I didn't ignore any part of it. Now I will see if you can do the same.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #18
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

I love your writing style Fast Gunn ...really turns me on
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:05 PM   #19
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Character

Well, thanks for your input, Raquel.

I believe very strongly that the quality of a person's writing is a good indication of their mental and emotional status.

The words do not have to be Shakespearean fancy to convey profound thoughts and I have sometimes been amazed by the profound insight of children with their limited vocabulary who can still express some beautiful insights.

. . . My own insight into this question is that providers will indeed look carefully at how their clients express themselves to give them a clue if they should consider seeing them and I imagine that some nasty characters would be disqualified from further consideration based on the garbage they spew, but yet, that simple fact must have not registered in those primitive minds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo View Post
I love it when a client writes to me in a professional manner starting the note addressed to me and ending the note with a signature of some sort.
I really dislike it when a gent just says "hey whats up u available" or "where u at"
I usually don't even bother to respond to these guys.
So to answer your question, yes it does influence my decision as far as the initial contact.
After I get to know a client things can change in communication.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:55 PM   #20
er48665
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Of course it influences a women decision.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=740337
er48665 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:00 AM   #21
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Game

Why, thanks, sweetheart!

Your own writing style has some game generally lacking. My hope is that it will catch on and raise the bar on the threads posted on the board.

. . .The main point I wanted to make here is that some ladies will automatically disqualify a potential customer because of their trashy posts while some ladies will forgo further screening of prospects if they come across with a better image. Sadly, some guys lose out on quality providers because they speak ghetto and they do themselves a disservice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
Old 05-27-2013, 01:29 PM   #22
TGBeldin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
The main point I wanted to make here is that some ladies will automatically disqualify a potential customer because of their trashy posts while some ladies will forgo further screening of prospects if they come across with a better image.
I find this a fascinating thread. It confirms what I’ve seen and heard from providers all the time. That how an e-mail or voicemail is worded does eliminate potential clients before they ever get to first base but it is not adequate for safe screening. Multiple providers said that on here, even some gents. All one has to do is look at Hitler and Rasputin for examples of evil men with excellent persuasive communications skills.

Gunn, why do you keep putting forth a hypothesis that well worded communiques are good enough to keep a provider safe? After a while it comes across that you are against screening. I’m not sure that is true, but you’ve avoided answering the question when someone earlier asked it, and your most recent post implies you still believe well spoken equates to safe. Care to explain? I’m curious.
TGBeldin is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 02:19 PM   #23
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why, thanks, sweetheart!

Your own writing style has some game generally lacking. My hope is that it will catch on and raise the bar on the threads posted on the board.

. . .The main point I wanted to make here is that some ladies will automatically disqualify a potential customer because of their trashy posts while some ladies will forgo further screening of prospects if they come across with a better image. Sadly, some guys lose out on quality providers because they speak ghetto and they do themselves a disservice.

I don't judge the way some people speak, or the fact that they may not be great spellers. I've met brilliant engineers who can't spell banana. And as long as a person who may be ghetto is respectful (you know, me being Black and all I can forgive ghetto) and has everything I need to screen them, I still consider them.

What I do consider is the content of a person's posts. I've learned to decipher through the 'personalities' and intentional antagonism, but I tend to see through to the real person, since people are more transparent than they know.

Wanna know what your writing style says to me?

Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 02:55 PM   #24
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

FG,
I don't reply to very many post on this board but occasionally one pops up that just begs for a response. You are a two faced POS. You try and present yourself as this literary giant in the public forums to impress some of the ladies and possible some of the men but in areas of the board where the ladies can't see you have no problem referring to them as bitches. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I guess the bitches that refused to see you didn't like your writing style. That make you feel better you fucking pussy.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:54 PM   #25
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGBeldin View Post
Gunn, why do you keep putting forth a hypothesis that well worded communiques are good enough to keep a provider safe? After a while it comes across that you are against screening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
FG,
You try and present yourself as this literary giant in the public forums to impress some of the ladies and possible some of the men but in areas of the board where the ladies can't see you have no problem referring to them as bitches.
Hmmm.....
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 05:14 PM   #26
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmmm indeed.....
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:34 PM   #27
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
And I am selling beachfront condos in downtown San Antonio. At an excellent price, I might ad.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:02 PM   #28
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Okay, I have a question that is burning my heart for the ladies.

Does the writing style of a customer influence your decision to see him or even the need to screen him?

In other words, do you think you are wise enough and intuitive enough to discern a man's character strictly through his writing style and content alone?

The question is not as theoretical as it sounds and has very relevant implications in the hobby as well as just about anywhere society congregates. So think hard before you respond, but don't over-think the question and come up with a false and political answer.

. . . I would say that for any real benefit from this knowledge, we must be looking for the unvarnished Truth here, not some pretty lies.

I just want to answer the question above...you guys can keep attacking each other after my post. LOL
YES, it matters to some ladies...depends on the ladies, of course. The low-end rather illiterate desperate-for-business ones...probably won't care so much. But the rest...they may care.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:19 PM   #29
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyny View Post
I will frequently screen based on writing style, but only as a disqualification. "Wazzup," "what r u doin" and things like that I find... distasteful.

And on the separate note, I will look through people's posts here as part of my process. It can be a positive--I was more excited to meet a straight-shooting fellow who shares my opinions on guns. But it could also a negative, should I be contacted by someone whose role in life appears to be to put others down, or be the perpetual victim. (Someone who's unsatisfied with everything, I can't help; someone who wants to be a victim is going to find me as a victimizer.)

Fortunately, I haven't run into any of the latter two examples yet, but it's something I'm trying to keep an eye out for. Sometimes it's less an issue of your safety and more an issue of not borrowing trouble.
Very smart lady.
The Drummer is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:03 AM   #30
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Screening

Thanks for your input, but I must refute your argument about Hitler to begin with because that evil man actually confirms not contradicts my main point.

To make my observation more general may serve to clarify the thought.

An astute person can discern volumes about another by his or her manner of communication.

I have listened to newsreels of Hitler ranting to the crowds and to me, he sounds like an angry rabid dog and history has shown that he was and worse.

. . . No, I have nothing against screening. The ladies can screen all they want to, but some ladies are astute enough to get a good measure of a man by how he writes and sometimes that is enough for them to decide favorably on booking a session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGBeldin View Post
I find this a fascinating thread. It confirms what I’ve seen and heard from providers all the time. That how an e-mail or voicemail is worded does eliminate potential clients before they ever get to first base but it is not adequate for safe screening. Multiple providers said that on here, even some gents. All one has to do is look at Hitler and Rasputin for examples of evil men with excellent persuasive communications skills.

Gunn, why do you keep putting forth a hypothesis that well worded communiques are good enough to keep a provider safe? After a while it comes across that you are against screening. I’m not sure that is true, but you’ve avoided answering the question when someone earlier asked it, and your most recent post implies you still believe well spoken equates to safe. Care to explain? I’m curious.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women