Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2012, 07:58 AM   #16
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Good topic

I saw a provider (that I did not review) that pulled that move the clock ahead 30 minutes and then had me out the door in about 40 minutes or less. She's on here and pretty well reviewed but I didnt feel like hearing the WKs crap so I didnt do a review...so sue me. I don't associate those tactics with most of the providers who advertise on here as I personally think they are more professional than that.

99% of the time I'm not there JUST to have an orgasm. I can do that by myself.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:42 AM   #17
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe that if you pay for a hour then you should get an hour.
Personaly I always allow a extra 10 to 15 minutes before starting to wonder or worry about the time factor.
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:02 AM   #18
guest010613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Cool Yes Ma'am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea simms View Post
Personaly I always allow a extra 10 to 15 minutes before starting to wonder or worry about the time factor.
And that is another good reason why you are so adored on the board! (and in the bed, and on the couch, and....)

Semi-seriously, it is such a huge factor for me to not feel rushed after the fact. That (and DFK) are the two most important parts of GFE, IMO. A good client should not take advantage of it, but not feeling as if one is getting the bum's rush out the door really makes it more of a Date than a Business Meeting!
guest010613 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:18 AM   #19
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

according to most providers, unless she offers MSOG, a session is one pop or 60 minutes, whichever comes first. I think if you get that single pop before time "expires", then the provider SHOULD offer a rubdown or perhaps even "snuggle" with you for the time remaining. Time should NEVER begin before you get to the bedroom, unless YOU are late, and a shower, if she offers one, should be after the 60 minutes are up.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:30 AM   #20
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default Simply the BEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea simms View Post
If I could relive one day as Bill Murray did in Groundhog Day....Chelsea Simms is right there, front and center.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:02 AM   #21
L.A.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog0311 View Post
unless she offers MSOG, a session is one pop or 60 minutes, whichever comes first.
I could not DISAGREE more.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:48 PM   #22
bigdog0311
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
I could not DISAGREE more.

because?
Old 01-30-2012, 01:44 PM   #23
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

There was a long time provider (Heather) I haven't seen her ad on here lately but her answer to this question was: "The session starts when the bedroom door closes."
If she wanted to talk awhile before the session you knew it was OTC, and if she liked you and wanted you to stay a while, no additional funds were expected or requested (but I always did tip ....lol.)
Anyway it depends on if the provider is in the game for the long run or just trying to scrape up some money. I guess "Professional" is the word I am looking for.
Chelsea is a good one.
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:01 PM   #24
L.A.
Valued Poster

Quote:
because?
As many (if not all) of our fine providers will tell you we are purchasing their time and not a sexual activity.

And no I do not agree that if I have an orgasm 15 minutes into a 60 minute $200 session that I should be expected to leave. I have purchased that time not the orgasm. Everyone is in the hobby for different reasons and my reasons for participating are more than just to have sex with other women.

And your quote did say according to most providers a session is one pop or 60 minutes whichever comes first. I call complete bullshit on that quote. Now I know that YOU are the voice of "most providers" but it would be interesting to see what the actual providers have to say. So far the ones that have responded have said and hour is an hour.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:16 PM   #25
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

You could have 15 pops during our visit (well the most I've seen is 6 ) or zero (some just want the companionship).

As long as you paid for your time, it's up to you how you'd like to spend it.
I am just here to help you enjoy your time, however that may be.

If we go over the time you requested to stay, that is because I like you!
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:38 PM   #26
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Time should NEVER begin before you get to the bedroom, unless YOU are late, and a shower, if she offers one, should be after the 60 minutes are up.

I am not a clock watcher...and will never be, but if you only schedule 60 mins..we should be able to get everything you need done in that amount of time.

Providers get paid for their time, not their services, so if you want to walk in the door and get down to business that is your choice. If you want the full experience, chat, shower, drinks..etc. Then you should schedule a longer session. I have been doing this for years and have several gentlemen who see me for 60 min increments. We fit everything in...without rushing. Pop all you want...but you should know how much time you will need to fulfill your needs and schedule accordingly.

I normally allow at least 15 mins for shower and chat...but that is my choice and should not be expected. We all have a life away from the hobby and that is why we have certain time options available at different rates.

It's the same concept as the ladies who kick you out the door after you pop. They want full pay for half the time. Just like the guys who stay over because they expect it, want extra time for less compensation.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:45 PM   #27
bigdog0311
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
As many (if not all) of our fine providers will tell you we are purchasing their time and not a sexual activity.

And no I do not agree that if I have an orgasm 15 minutes into a 60 minute $200 session that I should be expected to leave. I have purchased that time not the orgasm. Everyone is in the hobby for different reasons and my reasons for participating are more than just to have sex with other women.

And your quote did say according to most providers a session is one pop or 60 minutes whichever comes first. I call complete bullshit on that quote. Now I know that YOU are the voice of "most providers" but it would be interesting to see what the actual providers have to say. So far the ones that have responded have said and hour is an hour.

No, I am not the voice of providers, but think about this, do you honestly think that a provider is going to say what I said? They are all going to say what you want to hear, but it is what they DO that counts and if you will read the reviews, not just the first few words like you did my other post, you will see what I am talking about. Not a review, but case in point by you: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=16 Now, if you have a PE problem and "pop" in 15 minutes and a provider is not MSOG, what then? As I said, the BCD session is over, but she SHOULD offer a rubdown or perhaps even "snuggle" with you for the time remaining. If you would read the entire post I made instead of the first few words then you might have not disagreed with what I said so fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
I am not a clock watcher...and will never be, but if you only schedule 60 mins..we should be able to get everything you need done in that amount of time.

Providers get paid for their time, not their services, so if you want to walk in the door and get down to business that is your choice. If you want the full experience, chat, shower, drinks..etc. Then you should schedule a longer session. I have been doing this for years and have several gentlemen who see me for 60 min increments. We fit everything in...without rushing. Pop all you want...but you should know how much time you will need to fulfill your needs and schedule accordingly.

I normally allow at least 15 mins for shower and chat...but that is my choice and should not be expected. We all have a life away from the hobby and that is why we have certain time options available at different rates.

It's the same concept as the ladies who kick you out the door after you pop. They want full pay for half the time. Just like the guys who stay over because they expect it, want extra time for less compensation.
I agree with you Reese, and if the guy can "get a nut" in the time you have allotted so that he can chat, use the restroom, take a shower, and whatever else and be out the door in 60 minutes that is great, some sessions are just like that, many are done is a shorter amount of time, usually no shower is offered as she has to get back to her movie she was watching before he showed up, and that is fine too if both parties are in agreement.

What I was talking about is when you are "doing your BCD business" and the time thing comes up to where you "pop" after 55 minutes, are you going to tell him, "sorry sweetie, you took too long to cum, here is a towel for you to wipe off the sweat, I need you out of here in the next 5 minutes, or are you going to let him take a few minutes to take a shower and dry off, get dressed and he walks out 10 minutes after the hour.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:14 PM   #28
L.A.
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, I am not the voice of providers, but think about this, do you honestly think that a provider is going to say what I said? They are all going to say what you want to hear, but it is what they do that counts and if you read the reviews, ( I did not say ALL providers), you will see what I am talking about. Now, if you have a PE problem and "pop" in 15 minutes and a provider is not MSOG, what then? As I said, the BCD session is over, but she SHOULD offer a rubdown or perhaps even "snuggle" with you for the time remaining. If you would read the entire post I made instead of the first few words then you might have not disagreed with what I said so fast.
LOL...of course no provider is going to say what you said....however you did say "according to most providers"...so there is my confusion.

How about this? Most providers wish you would pay double their rate. Most providers wish you would leave the donation at the door and get back in your car. Most car salesmen wish you'd pay sticker price.
I think it's probably safe to say anybody in the service industry wishes they could get paid more for doing less. I know I would.

I personally don't really worry about the time. Only rarely has it been an issue. I just go with the flow. But my expectation is that if I paid for a 60 minute session then I should get 60 minutes even if the other 30 minutes are walking her dogs or cleaning her car. I can effectively shower in about 3 minutes so that's never been a problem either.

I think what I'm trying to say is that an hour should be an hour and that is my expectation. And I will say the providers that I see who advertise on here seem to share that same expectation.

So I don't know if I'm agreeing or disagreeing anymore...I've confused myself.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #29
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Those providers that don't treat you like a rushed studio date are the ones that you want to see again and again. Chelsea your excellent dear. Need to get by to see you again.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:03 PM   #30
guest032413
Account Disabled

User ID: 54336
My ECCIE Reviews

My hr sessions are posted as 75 minsand I do give 75 mins.
guest032413 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women