Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2017, 04:35 PM   #16
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Ok what about providers with SO & husbands can you guarantee the clients that they are disease free?
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 04:38 PM   #17
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil nicky View Post
Ok what about providers with SO & husbands can you guarantee the clients that they are disease free?
Having unprotected sex with one person in a committed relationship is quite a bit different than having unprotected sex with countless, random people in the hobby. It’s not even remotely comparable.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 04:46 PM   #18
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

It doesn't matter to a disease committed or not.
Old 12-01-2017, 05:10 PM   #19
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It DOES matter if you are only doing it with ONE person — versus the multitudes of people that you meet in the hobby. One person, versus possibly hundreds, obviously makes the risk drastically lower.

And what’s the difference between a provider who has a relationship, and a hobbyist? Most of the hobbyists here are in committed relationships, and I would venture that the vast majority of them have sex with their SO without protection.

Your (lack of) thought process completely baffles me.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 05:28 PM   #20
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What about clients with SOs and wives? Can you guarantee the providers that they are disease free?

See how stupid this question is?
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 05:34 PM   #21
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

You can still transmit genital herpes, human papillomavirus [HPV] infection, syphilis, and chancroid with a condom on so if you're playing in this hobby and think as long as you wear a condom you aren't taking anything home, you're mistaken. This is risky enough without worrying if they're banging guys without condoms.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 05:34 PM   #22
I speak the truth
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I think I caught something from a provider once, Pink Eye, she must have farted on a pillow. I hope it wasn't on purpose.
I speak the truth is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 05:47 PM   #23
stanleedies
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogfan69 View Post
You can still transmit genital herpes, human papillomavirus [HPV] infection, syphilis, and chancroid with a condom on so if you're playing in this hobby and think as long as you wear a condom you aren't taking anything home, you're mistaken. This is risky enough without worrying if they're banging guys without condoms.
Well said.

Any provider or client is entitled to play within their own set of rules in the hobby. It's not really anyone's place to say this or that is or is not correct. To each their own, do or do not. Similar to providers' decision to be CBJ or BBBJ, perhaps you lessen the chance of getting something orally by having the guy wear a hat in the act but you can transmit genital herpes with any skin to skin contact. Chances are low (or lower with a hat) but it can still happen. Business for certain ladies might be slower with CBJ but that's her rule if she deems it that way. Just like it's a clients decision not to see a provider if that's his rule....whatever.
stanleedies is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 06:09 PM   #24
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
No, but it exponentially increases the number of potential disease vectors when someone barebacks.

To riff on Vannah's Russian Roulette analogy a bit, if one person has a gun pointed at you and pulls the trigger with one bullet in the gun, you have a around a 17% chance of getting shot (assuming a six shot revolver). How much do you think the chance goes up if, say, 100 people all have guns pointed at you with one bullet in each? The chance of each individual person shooting you is the same, but your chance of getting shot is one hell of a lot higher. It matters not if one of the people holding a gun is in a committed relationship - a bullet, like a disease, does not care. But it's specious to make the logical leap that because it doesn't care that it would be the same situation if it was only the committed relationship person holding the gun rather than that person and 99 of his friends.

Ginger said the same thing more succinctly but I'm known to be a windbag.

It's not a perfect analogy because in STD terms, not all "guns" are going to have a bullet in the chamber, but it's safest to assume that they all do.

I think it is good and healthy we are having this discussion, for people to show where they stand. I'd hate for this place to become like Dallas, where BB is openly advertised. People will still do it here of course but it shouldn't be normalized.

Quote:
It's not about guarantees. Nothing is guaranteed, as others have said. It's about mitigating what risk you can.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 07:07 PM   #25
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Ginger I can dazzle them with brilliance or baffle them with bull poop. Thanks you for your support. Saint Nick.
Old 12-02-2017, 03:09 PM   #26
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I'm sure some of the hobbyists Significant other is banging her boyfriend bb and some I'm sure some have multiple partners. Ever Heard of cheating wives lol.frequent visits to the clinic is the only way I think not to worry to much about it.
Johnnytricks is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 07:45 PM   #27
slobthanob
Account Disabled

Sounds like something Danielle would do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I speak the truth View Post
I think I caught something from a provider once, Pink Eye, she must have farted on a pillow. I hope it wasn't on purpose.
slobthanob is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 11:07 PM   #28
I speak the truth
Registered Member

Haha, Best response ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slobthanob View Post
Sounds like something Danielle would do...
I speak the truth is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 01:10 PM   #29
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Ok, this whole bb amazes me, providers and hobbiests saying they wouldn't see someone that does bb, we all do bb with someone or two, and all of us have fucked bb more than one person in our lives.... So big deal...so we put on condoms and play safe regardless of who does bb, spanky barebacks me then are y'all not going to see him when he wears a condom, this whole discussion makes me laugh that some wouldn't see someone that is known to bareback, we all barebacks someone or something,lol
Littleroc is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 01:20 PM   #30
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleroc View Post
and all of us have fucked bb more than one person in our lives.
Speak for yourself. Not everyone gets down like that.
Vannah is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women