Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60695
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2015, 11:53 AM   #16
Saintliest
Valued Poster

I have no illusions of what many of these ladies have experienced in the past, or are experiencing now. I do all I can to treat them with respect and every now and then I get a gold nugget. Do I believe Ms Hanover has something in her past leading her to this? Absolutely. But when I saw her, I had no reason to believe that she was being pimped or abused in any way. If so, I would have just sat there and had a conversation with her and left. Maybe I could have helped her feel better, who knows? But regardless, when I saw her, she was really a sweet girl, freshly showered and it was nice.
Saintliest is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 03:07 PM   #17
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmore197474 View Post
Gemma, I think you are just a mean person. Men don't really need girls opinions of other girls.
Oh so she can't maintain her twat between sessions and I'm the bad person??!... And you guys love our opinions! But it wasn't my opinion of her. I don't know the girl. I just remember everything I read.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 03:45 PM   #18
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmore197474 View Post
If hardees tells me not to eat at mcdonalds...I don't really believe them. If the health department tells me that, I will believe them.
So are you saying Gemma is "hardees"?...
Does the "health department" write reviews??

I'm so confused....
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 04:10 PM   #19
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintliest View Post
When I was there, I didn't see any of that. She lives in a really nice old house in midtown with roommates, I know this because she said we had to be super quiet. I'm pretty sure she takes a couple college classes as well. Anyway, long story short, I don't really see how she could be pimped if she lives with like 4 other people.
ok it has been stated in more than one review that she got the donation and had to leave the room. not too far of a stretch that one of her "roommates" could be her "pimp".

I have to agree with gemma all the mixed reviews put her on my dns list. sorry if a hooker has to have several reviews about a dirty smelly pussy in order to think oh I may need to wash my snatch. a hooker should know damn good and well that's my money. keep your pussy clean and odor free. im willing to bet this is a girl who rarely or never goes to the obgyn.

she probably had bv or some shit going on! sorry if you have a smelly kitty you don't take care of your body. im out always have been you guys can fight over smelly girl.

and who the fuck cares that she is on a forced leave of absence. majority of you who are inquiring have seen her previously. so you have her number saved in your burner give her a call and ask her for fucks sake.

steps down from my soapbox
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 06:30 PM   #20
Saintliest
Valued Poster

When I saw her, afterwards she went right to the bathroom to clean and I followed behind and spoke with her from the door. She was in no rush to get me out. Say whatever you want, I stand behind what I've seen. BTW, it is possible to be TOO clean, and change the natural vaginal state. I'm not a woman, but I do read a ton of shit including oddly enough something about vaginal health about 3 hours ago that was linked to a news site, and I know that some peoples bodies react to chemicals differently. It's possible she is actually cleaning too often with chemicals, and stripping away the bodies natural ability to clean itself. I for one know that petrochemicals Sodium Laurel and Sodium Laureth Sulfate are known skin irritants, and its practically in every body wash on the market.
Old 10-03-2015, 07:40 PM   #21
Saintliest
Valued Poster

I do find it a bit sad that guys are saying all she needs to do is wash more...when they don't understand the female body. Not that I fully understand it either, but simply saying she's not cleaning well enough? She did say she goes to the gym, and I also know that she showered immediately before seeing me, and washed right after....so...yeah.

http://madamenoire.com/526498/15-thi...-vaginal-odor/
Old 10-03-2015, 07:56 PM   #22
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default EI YI YI.....

Jeeez....

Dude, I don't think you could be more of a bitch right now if you tried..
I get that you like her but I suggest you give it a rest... She's a big girl...she'll be ok...hell she's probably getting more calls as we type because of this thread..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 08:00 PM   #23
Saintliest
Valued Poster

It's alright bro, Jesus Loves You Just The Way You Are.
Old 10-03-2015, 08:09 PM   #24
Dondo7
Valued Poster

Many women just stink, there's not much they can do about it. You can usually tell by looking at them whether they're "clean" or "dirty"
Dondo7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 10:08 PM   #25
johnsoncountyguy29
Valued Poster

Did you just post a link to why a woman's vagina stinks in this thread?? Are you freaking kidding me! I get the whole wk deal believe me I do. There are a very select few providers I would stand up (that's all I would do I wouldn't run tattling on someone like little child) for and defend out here. NONE of which has a stinky pussy and NONE of which has mixed reviews about them. Basically what I am saying is you might want to reevaluate who you are wk ing for.

Oh side note.... providers please don't post links about how you keep your pussy smelling fresh and clean. I don't want to hear about it either. To quote tommy boy "you can get a good look at a t bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass but wouldn't you rather take the butchers word for it?"

Cary on.

Quote:
I do find it a bit sad that guys are saying all she needs to do is wash more...when they don't understand the female body. Not that I fully understand it either, but simply saying she's not cleaning well enough? She did say she goes to the gym, and I also know that she showered immediately before seeing me, and washed right after....so...yeah.

http://madamenoire.com/526498/15-thi...-vaginal-odor/
johnsoncountyguy29 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 10:32 PM   #26
Saintliest
Valued Poster

Butchers word for it, as in professional...considering there isn't a gynecologist weighing in here, guess you just proved my reasoning. High Five!
Old 10-03-2015, 11:19 PM   #27
satan666
Valued Poster

Quote:
Butchers word for it, as in professional...considering there isn't a gynecologist weighing in here, guess you just proved my reasoning. High Five!
dude first off do you know what I do for a living? second you have eight posts in this thread if it weren't for the fact that your not banned I would surmise that you were the wk that got her her vacation. third women generally have vaginal odor due to hygiene. or they have some sort of bacterial infection. and a womans ph has a large deal with the scent of their vagina. I have smelled some musky pussies in my day. but never have I come across one that was foul smelling unless it was hygiene or bacteria related!
Old 10-04-2015, 12:04 AM   #28
Saintliest
Valued Poster

No, I don't know what you do for a living, but I do know that you arent a gyno. Although i was a butcher for a few years in college, so i can suggest a good t bone. Second, I haven't seen her in 4 months. Third, I have no idea why she was banned. All that being said, you obviously didn't look at the link, because if you had, you would have read that it's not just bacteria or hygiene you fucking idiot. Here's the water...care to drink it?
Old 10-04-2015, 12:24 AM   #29
satan666
Valued Poster

Default and now we have to name call

Quote:
No, I don't know what you do for a living, but I do know that you arent a gyno. Although i was a butcher for a few years in college, so i can suggest a good t bone. Second, I haven't seen her in 4 months. Third, I have no idea why she was banned. All that being said, you obviously didn't look at the link, because if you had, you would have read that it's not just bacteria or hygiene you fucking idiot. Here's the water...care to drink it?
ok son you do know that that can get you in trouble tisk tisk! and like I said you don't know me nor do you know what I do. and I didn't say that hygiene or bacteria were the only reasons a pussy smells foul i said generally. and I don't care to read your dumb ass link about pussy stench thanks anyways
Old 10-04-2015, 12:38 AM   #30
Saintliest
Valued Poster

"I have smelled some musky pussies in my day. but never have I come across one that was foul smelling unless it was hygiene or bacteria related!"

OK, pH, bacteria, or hygiene....could also be spicy food, or food with strong smells like asparagus or broccoli. It also, shocker, could be from a small latex allergy. See, again, here's the water, care to drink? Also, just for the record, the reason I posted all this was to educate the uneducated who fail to try and understand a woman's body and instead choose to say "UNHYGIENIC".

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women