Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2015, 06:11 AM   #16
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

To me a GFE experience is more the it makes you feel inside like Cindy mentioned earlier. For me I love a touch of the submissive side such as a little chit chat in your lap with some LFK, it's kind of hard to explain either you feel it or you don't and when you don't that's when I consider it an IOP
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 06:28 AM   #17
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

I think Mark had a great point about what GFE is NOT .

The sexiest , hottest body , beautiful face and wide open menu - sucks when they don't want to be there. Some don't even try to fake it ? The hottest sessions like I had with THN were hot because we both had a great time ! No faking just good chemistry and great sex.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 02:20 PM   #18
trexxxs
Cunning Linguist

Encounters: 7

I think the best GFE has you thinking afterward, despite all logic and reason telling you that it was just her job, "I think she might actually like me."
trexxxs is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 03:03 PM   #19
Gottahavit55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Wink Sorry Cindy...but ur off the mark...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyCindy View Post
To me gfe is like a first date .u know those butterfly flutters in ur stomach .laughter .chemistry .,passion
First dates...bad analogy. 1st dates NEVER got me even lfk...let alone any type of passion. Firsts dates r just n intro, nothing else.

How hard can it be guys to describe/define GFE (girlfriend experience says it all). It's only questionable to those who missed out on having a girlfriend. Girlfriends treat u like u r their one n only! Their IOP translates LFK/DFK/DATY/BBBJ n of course, let's not forget, the sex...into another dimension...meeting all ur instinctive carnal expectations n desires...but demonstrated mutually.

Milfy2002 hit the nail on the head:
" I've always thought GFE meant that the IOP is damn near flawless, or it's actual passion.

I'd expect it to include lfk, dfk, BBBJ, DATY, and anything else a normal healthy guy would expect out of his steady girlfriend, MINUS the bitching, clinginess, and other strings attached to said girlfriend."
Gottahavit55 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 03:15 PM   #20
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottahavit55 View Post
First dates...bad analogy. 1st dates NEVER got me even lfk...let alone any type of passion. Firsts dates r just n intro, nothing else.

How hard can it be guys to describe/define GFE (girlfriend experience says it all). It's only questionable to those who missed out on having a girlfriend. Girlfriends treat u like u r their one n only! Their IOP translates LFK/DFK/DATY/BBBJ n of course, let's not forget, the sex...into another dimension...meeting all ur instinctive carnal expectations n desires...but demonstrated mutually.

Milfy2002 hit the nail on the head:
" I've always thought GFE meant that the IOP is damn near flawless, or it's actual passion.

I'd expect it to include lfk, dfk, BBBJ, DATY, and anything else a normal healthy guy would expect out of his steady girlfriend, MINUS the bitching, clinginess, and other strings attached to said girlfriend."
that's me! lol

The passion is absolutely correct but the activities depend the specific needs of each individual and the willingness for her to do said activities w/o question. As long as i get the passion, i dont care what activities take place. But when it's true passion then some freaky things are bound to occur.

YMMV
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 03:33 PM   #21
Goose2u
Valued Poster

I think everyone has a slightly different view of it, but if I leave feeling they enjoyed their time with me as much as I did with them that's good enough for me
Old 09-05-2015, 04:18 PM   #22
Ashi

Encounters: 63

So is GFE the Best IOP or is IOP the Best Of GFE?

IMHO: It depends on how you define the GF in GFE.

Some of the GFs in RW are way less passionate than the ladies in the providers world so I am of the opinion of using passion (IOP) for passion and GFE for coziness (but not real Passion with a capital P.).

Some ladies in the provider space can have real Passion, not just the Illusion side. Read reviews... Am I wrong?

Both are nice though... I will take a "breathless P" over a "cozy G" any day. It is so specific to every person image of a GF in GFE that we will not have a 100 percent consensus.....
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 04:47 PM   #23
HobbyPilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by trexxxs View Post
I think the best GFE has you thinking afterward, despite all logic and reason telling you that it was just her job, "I think she might actually like me."
^^^^^^^^^THIS!^^^^^^^^^^
HobbyPilot is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 04:54 PM   #24
Ashi

Maybe each of us are looking for that "something" that is missing from our personal civilian lives...and we define it GFE.
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 06:30 PM   #25
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

GFE is IOP (the provider wants you as much as you want her and you can tell), BBBJ, passionate French kissing (again IOP) and DATY along with MPCFS.

Anything less is not GFE IMO so I rarely, if ever, consider GFE a good description of what a provider has to offer. GFE, on its own is a catch all BS term and GFE lite is a complete joke.

My opinion but I think most guys would agree.
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:10 PM   #26
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Maybe there should be a new category. IOGFE (Illusion of girlfriend experience) Rather then it being similar to a RW girlfriend, It is what you fantasize a girlfirend should be.
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:25 PM   #27
Ashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo1cg View Post
Maybe there should be a new category. IOGFE (Illusion of girlfriend experience) Rather then it being similar to a RW girlfriend, It is what you fantasize a girlfirend should be.
+1 , IOGFE is closer to reality! I like it !

... I might add a P into it for Passionate or Perfect ... ( IOPGFE ?)
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:39 PM   #28
Goose2u
Valued Poster

I think I can go along with all that with the emphasis being friends. I think that's what I enjoy most about this hobby is the amount of friends I have made, not an impression of or an illusion of but truly friendly people.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:47 PM   #29
Ashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose2u View Post
I think I can go along with all that with the emphasis being friends. I think that's what I enjoy most about this hobby is the amount of friends I have made, not an impression of or an illusion of but truly friendly people.

Goose, You are right as usual. ...Making friends, being friendly and no attitudes is really the refreshing part of it. ...that is the main course.
.... But I like passion too if I can give & get some ... that is dessert ...
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:59 PM   #30
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Lol bingo Ashi

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women