Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2015, 04:15 AM   #16
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

This would be wonderful. Dealing with a job and this I can write out a schedule everyday the times I have open. It would help the ladies that are not 24/7. And fluctuate my my specials too. Also if I don't have my daily doesage that day I'm a complete bitch lol. BTW that's not being desperate its called being addicted.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:38 AM   #17
black sunshine
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post
No your account should be deleted ass hat
tisk tisk personal insults because I point out the obvious flaw. It was only the tip of the iceberg, it only took a glance to spot. Fact is with a great number of providers there are a lot that cannot follow instruction, and it usually only takes a minute for one to come along and fail. Do you think a volunteer staff member should spend his every waking minute correcting providers incapable of following instructions?
black sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 07:14 AM   #18
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Unfortunately, as stated, people would not follow the guidelines. I thought the "available now" addition to P411 was such a great idea. But almost every time I have tried to use it, the provider wasn't really available now. Or it is 8:00 in the morning and the "available now" time is between 4:00 and 10:00pm, etc. It just became another ad board for providers and not really a list of who is truly available now. And, as Von pointed out, with over 800 providers here, I think this would become a nightmare to police.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 08:51 AM   #19
HobbyFan42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I'd love to see a Short Notice Thread, that's pretty much all I can ever do!
HobbyFan42 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 09:35 AM   #20
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

For a guy, if you don't have a lot of time, the ISO can pay off big time if you're in a pinch. Yes you have to weed through the same ole same ole responses. But those are easy to kick out. I have always gotten several good hits from solid ladies each and every time I post there.

Dont just assume that because you don't see the quality ladies post on each and every request that they aren't watching it. My best leads usually come through PMs.

I will continue to use it when I don't have the time to plan the way I like to.

threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 02:15 PM   #21
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

ISO seems to work ok. There is already an add forum. In Austin I believe it has been closed down at least once because the ladies couldn't follow the rules. It might just work because the rules aren't enforced as strictly anymore or maybe the ladies have improved.

Then again this is a board for dudes to find chicks so the more forums the merrier. Sometimes I'm a fan of these because it makes it easier. The downside is sometimes the window is short you call a lady on there and don't do the research you should and you end up with a lackluster session with a lady who is bigger then she advertises or older and if you had time to go thru her reviews you would have known.

I think that's what some ladies like about these kinds of forums, just keep their face out there and hope guys grab the bait without doing the research.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 03:42 PM   #22
seanj317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Doesn't anyone use the Dallas Short notice thread???
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=962644
It's out there in the hobby lobby....it has posts today.
(It's pinned at the top)
SeanJ
seanj317 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 08:16 PM   #23
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanj317 View Post
Doesn't anyone use the Dallas Short notice thread???
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=962644
It's out there in the hobby lobby....it has posts today.
(It's pinned at the top)
SeanJ
First rule of fight club . . .
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 08:31 PM   #24
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
It has been tried in Dallas and did not work. Dallas has roughly 800 providers on eccie and when it was tried before, the same group of providers could not follow the SnATCH guidelines and would spam ads all day. It became a nuisance for the mods and was removed.

San Antonio & Austin SNATCH threads work because of the smaller markets and the ladies help police their own even though there are a few who try to sneak extra ads.
Seems this is likely true. Houston started their short-notice thread not long after I started the Dallas one, and it lasted awhile longer than ours. I just checked tonight, though, and no longer see it in their ISO forum. Since they're also a large market, I imagine they had the same quality-control issues that doomed our thread.

P411's Available Now ads appear to be working well. Frankly, they have a wider variety of DFW providers posting ads than we had on Eccie. I'll see as many as 25 area ladies posting short-notice availability on P411...we never had that kind of participation on the Eccie short-notice thread.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 10:54 AM   #25
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Not happening in Dallas

Because ladies can't follow directions it always looks like this...

Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women