Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2013, 08:17 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
If making a wrong prediction makes you not credible; Obama is King !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whirly and Obama are Kings!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:18 AM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

By Timmyboy's criteria, based on the two records I would say Krauthammer is more credible than Obama !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:38 AM   #18
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

If regularly posting wrong Trends makes you not credible; Trendaway is King !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some (but not all) of Trendy's wrong Trends:

- January 2012-Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!
- February 2012-Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!
- March 2012-Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!
- April 2012-Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!
- May 2012-Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!
- June 2012-Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!
- July 2012-Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!
- August 2012-Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!
- September 2012-Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!
- October 2012-Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!
- November 1, 2012-Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!
- November 2, 2012-Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!
- November 3, 2012-Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!
- November 4, 2012-Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!
- November 5, 2012-Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!
- November 6, 2012-Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!
- November 7, 2012-Awwww Shiiiiiit!

Back to you Trendyboy..............
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:10 AM   #19
timpage
Account Disabled

Well, BT beat me to it Whirlytard. As we all know here in the Sandbox.....YOU are the king of erroneous predictions. Which, exactly like your dodge on Krauthammer, has nothing to do with the original post.

Now, back to the point of the OP. It's an opinion piece where rightwing gong-banger Charles Krauthammer tries to make rightwing whackadoos like you think that the tide is turning in favor of republicans. Dream on. The republicans are too busy fucking themselves over on a variety of issues for it to make any difference what Obama does or does not do.

The House republicans will vote this week or next for the 37th time to repeal Obamacare. Want to bet how that turns out? Marco Rubio, the GOP's current best bet for 2016, is about to either get in line with the teanuts on immigration, or be torn to pieces by Jim DeMint and the Heritage Foundation. The conservative search for a politically useful scandal goes on with brainddead car alarm salesman Darrell Issa cranking up more hearings on Benghazi.....and Americans continue to ignore the "Scandal" because it isn't one except in the fervent imaginations of you and the rest of the zealots and haters. And, so on.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:14 AM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
If making a wrong prediction makes you not credible; Obama is King !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JEALOUS? Or just lovesick...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:27 AM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
By Timmyboy's criteria, based on the two records I would say Krauthammer is more credible than Obama !

I don't trust anyone who hammers Kraut or anyone who quotes him.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:40 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
And Obama's latest wrong prediction:

He predicted Congress would pas his gun grab legislation................... .....Democrats didn't agree and voted it down !

Another lie...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:02 PM   #23
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Thanks Whirly, Charles is another one that saw the light. Just like Christopher...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHdhrNhh88
The independents did not see the light in the last two presidential elections. That is why Obama beat McClain by 10 million votes and Mitt by 5 million votes. Do you think states like Ohio, Mich and Wisc that has a lot of auto workers, was going to vote for a guy like Mitt who said "Let GM go bankrupt". The sequester evolved from the super committee (which had 6 dems and 6 republicans) not being able to come to an agreement. Bush raised the debt ceiling 8 times. Where was Grover Norquist then? Charles K. missed badly on the last election. He as well as JD Barleycorn should study the electoral college. As I stated before in a different post, due to the Bush disaster, a republican will not see the white house for a long time. Did you see Mitt on 60 minutes recently, he is still humbled by getting hammered by Obama in the last election.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:41 PM   #24
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Krauthammer is a partisan hack.

BTW, here he is predicting a Romney win. So much for his crystal ball gazing about the tide turning....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...to_run_on.html
Everyone knows that the reason the conservative predictions were wrong is because they used the traditional averages for minority turnout. Minority participation was higher than the historical averages, hence Obama's narrow percentage victory, 52% of the votes.
The same minorities electing democrats are going to get tired of you white liberals, too.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:49 PM   #25
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Thanks, for reposting the video Mr Douchebag pilot. Did your union tell you what to post? Does the Okool-taste like piss?

25% of voters (75 million)are extreme low information voters. If we only lost by 5-10 million. We did good. Notice how that number is going down...LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:07 PM   #26
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
From king of the world to dead in the water in six months. Quite a ride.
Meanwhile the DOW hit 15,000 for the first time ever. Analysis are predicting a 5 year bull run on Wall Street, companies are reporting record profit. Unemployment figures continue to fall.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Meanwhile the DOW hit 15,000 for the first time ever. Analysis are predicting a 5 year bull run on Wall Street, companies are reporting record profit. Unemployment figures continue to fall.
Everything is great FatLucy. Thanks See.

http://www.zerohedge.com/

Guest Post: A Short History Of Currency Swaps (And Why Asset Confiscation Is Inevitable)
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 05/05/2013 - 14:55
With equity valuations no longer levitating but in a different, 4th dimension altogether, and credit spreads compressing dramatically (and unreasonably)... It is in situations like these, when the crash comes, that the proverbial run for liquidity forces central banks to coordinate liquidity injections. However, something tells me that this time, the trick won’t work. Over almost a century, we have witnessed the slow and progressive destruction of the best global mechanism available to cooperate in the creation and allocation of resources. This process began with the loss of the ability to address flow imbalances (i.e. savings, trade). After the World Wars, it became clear that we had also lost the ability to address stock imbalances, and by 1971 we ensured that any price flexibility left to reset the system in the face of an adjustment would be wiped out too. From this moment, adjustments can only make way through a growing series of global systemic risk events with increasingly relevant consequences. Swaps, as a tool, will no longer be able to face the upcoming challenges. When this fact finally sets in, governments will be forced to resort directly to basic asset confiscation.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:56 PM   #28
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Thanks, for reposting the video Mr Douchebag pilot. Did your union tell you what to post? Does the Okool-taste like piss?

25% of voters (75 million)are extreme low information voters. If we only lost by 5-10 million. We did good. Notice how that number is going down...LOL
You are welcome. I am not a pilot and I am not in a union. I have a W2 for proof, you want to see it? You got hammered in the electoral college. The election was over by 9:30 CST. Obama did not even need Florida(which was still being counted when the election was called). You need a lesson in the electoral college as well. The red states that typically go the republicans will not get it done. You don't have a candidate that will attract enough independent voters for you to win. Ryan could not even deliver Wisconsin(With his Ryan plan of another tax cut for the one percent and no health care for seniors). You think seniors are going to vote for that?
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #29
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
Ryan could not even deliver Wisconsin(With his Ryan plan of another tax cut for the one percent and no health care for seniors). You think seniors are going to vote for that?
Romney/Ryan could not deliver Wisconsin for the Republicans? I would have sworn that Whirly repeatedly told us during Campaign 2012 that Wisconsin was Trending Romney.

WTF happened?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #30
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
If I am not mistaken this is the 314th (+ or - 3) thread that Trendy has started since November 6, 2012 (when we knew once and for all that Wisconsin and America were both "Trending" Obama) that has implied that the tide was finally turning against Obama.

I can't wait to see Trendy's 315th (+ or - 3) "Tide is Turning" Against Obama thread. I bet it will be a "Trend" setter!
Quote:
President Barack Obama's approval rating has dropped six points since he was reelected, according to an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released Thursday.

Forty-seven percent of Americans approved of Obama's job performance, while 48 percent disapproved -- the first time his ratings have been underwater in an NBC/WSJ poll since last August.
From your favorite...I'm sure its just an opinion piece though
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3059796.html
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women