Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2012, 08:36 AM   #16
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I'm not given to watching documentaries, but would make an exception here just to see your beautiful form.

Awww shucks
I'm sure I can get you a very exclusive screening of this exquisite form in the near future

AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:43 AM   #17
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Awww shucks
I'm sure I can get you a very exclusive screening of this exquisite form in the near future

charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:51 AM   #18
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22610
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Yes, BUT...

If a gentleman is a member of a screening service or has good references, I don't ask for the employment info.

BUT if he is a newbie & doesn't have any ref info to give, I need to verify him through his employment. Obviously, this is for my safety. I just ask for his work telephone number & I call him there. I don't think this is an unusual screening process. Most ladies I know screen this way. If he doesn't give me the info I ask for, it's a red flag & I don't see him.
evietaylor is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:06 AM   #19
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll sometimes ask just to make conversation... they've always told me. Whether it's a lie or not they tell me something.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:15 AM   #20
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default That's and easy one!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
....Asking about who your employer is too much information. Even in my personal life I feel that's none of anyone's business until YOU decide to tell them. There's a difference between asking who your employer is and asking what KIND of work you do.

Newbies are a different story.
I always tell them "Art Vandelay - Architect".....works every time!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:17 AM   #21
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
@CT You should be verified and then some. Asking about who your employer is too much information. Even in my personal life I feel that's none of anyone's business until YOU decide to tell them. There's a difference between asking who your employer is and asking what KIND of work you do.

Newbies are a different story.
Exactly darlin'
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:24 AM   #22
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
I always tell them "Art Vandelay - Architect".....works every time!!
You mean, "Baked Bean Teeth" doesn't work for the ladies with you?
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 05:46 PM   #23
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Well, I'm retired so thats what I say. Screening can be a problem though.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:04 PM   #24
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah I wondered about ( it's a bit OT) the ladies who have those forms on their websites where it asks for your driver's lisense, real full name, asks for the place of employment, address etc. I mean how much information would you really be comfortable giving in that case?
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:18 PM   #25
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Yeah I wondered about ( it's a bit OT) the ladies who have those forms on their websites where it asks for your driver's lisense, real full name, asks for the place of employment, address etc. I mean how much information would you really be comfortable giving in that case?
I think that's for guys who don't have references usually.

I don't even bother screening "noobs". I won't see them if they haven't seen verifiable providers. I don't have time to bother with it nor do I want to take that risk. I just can't.

I do like asking what type of work or what line of work they are in. Half the time in this part of DFW they are engineers anyways. Or maybe I just attract math types. I am a math geek after all. A tall, feisty, dirty mouthed, trash talking - but submissive when and where it counts - math nerd. Go figure. The brainy men dig me.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:57 AM   #26
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Ladies often ask me what I "do" during a session just for conversation. If they are a MILF, I will tell them I "do" hot moms, lol... but then usually I will give a vague answer in a related career field.

If they really want to know my real name or where I work are SOL.... forget it. Plenty of nice ladies on eccie, p411, and Date Check who don't ask for that info. If they insist it's part of their screening process I will go elsewhere because there are too many fish in the sea.... or as we gentleman say in the hobby, always another provider at the next hotel.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:46 PM   #27
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I actually had a beautiful lady refuse service to me because I would not tell her my place of employment. I had plenty of reviews on this site and two others. I had plenty of refs which she did not bother to contact. I had just become a Mod, she was advertising on this site. She insisted on my place of employment and I respectfully refused to give that to her. She respectfully declined a session. I was cool with that.

I just thought not good business practice but she is free to run her business her way.

I do tell ladies what I do for a living usually small talk in session. But that gives them no real info on me.

The biggest thing that surprises me is the amount of men that give there real phone numbers, lol. Once I have that on any person I have their life history, driver's license number, SSN, credit scores, marital status, bacground, everything. Get a hobby phone, my suggestion.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:39 AM   #28
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
I actually had a beautiful lady refuse service to me because I would not tell her my place of employment. I had plenty of reviews on this site and two others. I had plenty of refs which she did not bother to contact. I had just become a Mod, she was advertising on this site. She insisted on my place of employment and I respectfully refused to give that to her. She respectfully declined a session. I was cool with that.

I just thought not good business practice but she is free to run her business her way.

I do tell ladies what I do for a living usually small talk in session. But that gives them no real info on me.

The biggest thing that surprises me is the amount of men that give there real phone numbers, lol. Once I have that on any person I have their life history, driver's license number, SSN, credit scores, marital status, bacground, everything. Get a hobby phone, my suggestion.
What would possess a lady to do that.

And more importantly - what would possess a man to give up that info to a lady he doesn't know what she might do with that kind of info down the road?

Good god?
Old 01-18-2012, 07:13 AM   #29
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I forget the ladies name, she was a traveling lady, blonde hair, pics looked great, she had wonderful reviews. She emailed me stating she gets the place of employment from every client and if I was not willing to give that she could not see me.

I replied that I was not comfortable giving out personal info such as that and thus I would not see her, i wished her the best of luck and scheduled with another lady.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:46 AM   #30
JazzmineRayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93976
My ECCIE Reviews

I try to verify with other providers and through the websites as much as possible. If that is not possible, then I ask about employment. Other than that, I am asking for general conversation. I have been told the field that someone will work in generally. I know that can be a touchy subject so I try to avoid it.
JazzmineRayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women