Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2018, 09:48 AM   #16
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 11:41 AM   #17
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Now that's funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck View Post
A mans ass is capable of stretching and accommodating massive turds - why not just take a huge 10 inch cock in the ass!!

If u REALLY WANTED it you could do it.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 04:10 AM   #18
mathguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
True but the difference between fisting and birth is that the vaginal canal and vulva dilate to about 10 centimeters to accommodate the baby during its trip as well as the aptly named hormone relaxin which is secreted in the late second and early third trimester, relaxes the ligaments so that they can stretch, and so the surrounding tissue can spread out right along with it to help the birth.

So I would say theres a little bit more to it then just wanting it …
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck View Post
Exactly! A woman's body takes 9 months to "get ready" to deliver a baby.

Like I said not all women are capable of being fisted no matter how much she wants it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Plus there is alot of pain involved giving birth. Not pleasure. Not my thing either.
Yes, exactly. What all of these ladies said Yea a vagina can technically deliver a 10+ lb in extreme cases but some women can't even dilate enough to deliver a 5-6lb baby naturally and will need a C-section.

Not to mention that childbirth is a natural evolutionary process for birthing a new human, there are many muscles and bones that move and shift for this process over 8-9+ months, and hormones release during the event to deal with the extreme stresses. Even then it's horribly painful. And yet still some women simply can't do it and need C-sections.

I definitely agree with the girls above. Some women are just not going to get a fist up there. It's also so rigid, so hard, extremely stiff. It's totally unlike a baby or a penis (which are both quite soft and malleable with curved surfaces that allow for better sliding in/out).

Even if you could squeeze part of the hand all the way into a women that has a really tiny vagina, or very narrow bones, etc..., possibly by going slow working up to it, and just sliding your hand in with all fingers extended out and pressed together in a point, to form a sort of "triangular" shape first as you entered, as opposed to say a full on "square fist", it could still be quite painful. The width of a large or tall mans fist could easily tear the perineum tissue, the tissue near where the hymen was, also the bones of the pelvis if they are very narrow could get badly bruised. Certainly not pleasurable for many, if even possible.

Childbirth is a totally different thing. Not only does the body change immensely to accommodate it, hormones are released to deal with the stress, the baby is not rigid (they are quite soft, the bones are not even hard yet), and it's very painful anyway.

The main point here being.... I would hardly call childbirth a decent barometer for what "can" fit through a woman's vagina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Huh? What is this about?
mathguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 06:23 AM   #19
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Maybe it was the part about an infant passing through a woman's vagina during childbirth. At that point, said infant is usually under 18 years of age.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 08:34 AM   #20
Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well known giver of fucks

User ID: 228727
Location: Triangle of jaded bitches, fluffy bunnies, & unicorns!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Yes, exactly. What all of these ladies said Yea a vagina can technically deliver a 10+ lb in extreme cases but some women can't even dilate enough to deliver a 5-6lb baby naturally and will need a C-section.

Not to mention that childbirth is a natural evolutionary process for birthing a new human, there are many muscles and bones that move and shift for this process over 8-9+ months, and hormones release during the event to deal with the extreme stresses. Even then it's horribly painful. And yet still some women simply can't do it and need C-sections.

I definitely agree with the girls above. Some women are just not going to get a fist up there. It's also so rigid, so hard, extremely stiff. It's totally unlike a baby or a penis (which are both quite soft and malleable with curved surfaces that allow for better sliding in/out).

Even if you could squeeze part of the hand all the way into a women that has a really tiny vagina, or very narrow bones, etc..., possibly by going slow working up to it, and just sliding your hand in with all fingers extended out and pressed together in a point, to form a sort of "triangular" shape first as you entered, as opposed to say a full on "square fist", it could still be quite painful. The width of a large or tall mans fist could easily tear the perineum tissue, the tissue near where the hymen was, also the bones of the pelvis if they are very narrow could get badly bruised. Certainly not pleasurable for many, if even possible.

Childbirth is a totally different thing. Not only does the body change immensely to accommodate it, hormones are released to deal with the stress, the baby is not rigid (they are quite soft, the bones are not even hard yet), and it's very painful anyway.

The main point here being.... I would hardly call childbirth a decent barometer for what "can" fit through a woman's vagina.

Huh? What is this about?

Kitty Bunny Fuck is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women